[drama 2008] Park Jung Geum, Heavenly Beauty (woman Of Matchless Beauty) 천하일&#4

Guest huangsy

Guest mandalaywith

You are welcome Mandalaywith, glad to share them.

As soon as I saw PJG's rating being higher than Happy Mom today, I just had to stop by here & post it. =)

Oh Mandalaywith, I tried to send a PM several days ago, but the message won't get sent.

Thanks for posting the ratings for Robbers. =)

If HB & HYS won't be in East Of Eden, will you watch it? It will be fun if we can all watch it together. =)

'kdramafanusa' :lol:

hi

Chunku

Drama East Of Eden i will watch.

you know Kim Bum casting in SSH young charater.

I like MBC drama.Story line is interesting.

you&me together watch Drama East Of Eden.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandalaywith

I'm happy to know that PJG's rating got higher last night....I skipped a few episodes but I'll try to rewatch it...MBC had a rerun of PJG yesterday afternoon but I forgot what episodes they had shown...

anyway Park Jung-geum Fighting!

'koalabear'

you watch this drama.

nice to meet see to here.

PJG's rating hight.i'm so happy

now i go watch drama.

after come back here.^^

Guest wls2948

wah, GS and PJK together again...... wonder when GS will realize that he has fallen for PJK....i think he has fallen in love with PJK without realizing it

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Park Jung Geum E08 MQ My capture file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Park Jung Geum E08 MQ file download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

Today E08 story is sad.but very interesting.

Jung-geum can't find his older son.

O3ik_1203857850.jpg

Kyung-soo Help to find Jung-geum's older son.

today Kyung-soo is cute.

KBwWO_1203857854_copy.jpgB)

Today Kyung-soo&Jung-geum love story line is starting. :w00t:

I wanted Kyung-soo&Jung-geum couple. B)

6huOt_1203857757.jpg

jOYbR_1203855423_copy.jpg

RCFJ_1203855425_copy.jpg

xbHzr_1203856212.jpg

lol....yes, he is gradually falling in love with her. At the moment, l think he just feels comfortable with her, he can be himself when he is with her. At the end of epi 5, he said to PJK that he don't know if he has any sibling and if he does, he would like to have PJK as his sister. He also said that, if only they met under different circumstances, then he could see her more often (l guess what he meant, like a brother seeking an older sister's advise or comfort).

Did you see epi 7 yet ?....that is the first time l heart the character GS laughs and speaks in such a light manner, he true self is shown when he is with PJK....

Oh, l can't wait to download Mandalaywith....did you said that GS was cute in this episode ? hahahaha.....l thought he and PJK were cute in epi 7 when they both trading punches.

I'm still downloading episode 7 but awaiting mandalay to upload avi of episode 8. This drama is getting interesting especially what's happening between GS & PJG, no wonder the rating gets higher and better. Fighting PJG !

Because of my busy work and my anxiousness towards this drama, I thought Friday night was Saturday night LOL. I was looking mandalay clubbox back & forth just to check out whether avi file of episode 7 already uploaded.....just a couple of second later I realized that PJG airs on Saturday & Sunday.....silly me :sweatingbullets:

jojo, I find what clover at minjong.net did making some translations of PJG episodes really helps a lot ! Thanks so much, please continue making summaries in english...

You are most welcome Prita, am glad that you find it useful......with Clover help, l certainly hope we can continue doing those summaries in English. * ^ ^ *

Guest kdramafanusa

Thanks you post to EP 7 rating

I'm so happy Rating is higher than "Angry Mom" :w00t:

I just found out yesterday that I typed the numbers wrong for PJG, thanks for the corrections. =)

The ratings will increase again...Fighting!

Drama East Of Eden i will watch.

you know Kim Bum casting in SSH young charater.

I like MBC drama.Story line is interesting.

you&me together watch Drama East Of Eden.

Thanks for all the wonderful screencaps, you are amazing. =)

So glad to hear that you will watch East Of Eden too. :) I also like MBC dramas.

Kim Bum looks cute, he has a baby face; I think more young people will like him.

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Park Jung Kum" E08 Watch Rating

TNS Nationwide-18.6% Seoul-19.7%

34838693_756x801.jpg

AGB Nationwide-17.9% Seoul-19%

34838267_700x590.jpg

captures credit-mandalaywith

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Mandalaywith - Thanks for sharing the captures. =)

WEEKLY TV RATING [2008.02.18 ~ 2008.02.24]

*** TNS Media Research ***

1. I Hate You But It's Fine <미우나고우나> / Likable Or Not (E) (KBS1) - 40.5%, 39.3%

<Monday-Friday 8:25pm>

2. Yi San <이산> / Lee San, Wind Of The Palace (E) (MBC) - 33.6%, 36.3%

<Monday/Tuesday 9:55pm>

4. New Heart <뉴하트> / New Heart (E) (MBC) - 27.2%, 27.6%

<Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm>

5. Infinite Challenge 무한도전 (MBC) - 24.5%, 24.6% (#7)

<Saturday>

8. First Wives Club <조강지처클럽> (SBS) - 23.4%, 25.2% (#6)

<Saturday/Sunday 9:45pm>

9. Angry Mom <엄마가뿔났다> (KBS2) - 21.5%, 21.7% (#10)

<Saturday/Sunday 7:55pm>

10. Ah Hyeon Dong's Madam <아현동마님> / Opposites Attract (E) (MBC) - 21.4%, 22.6% (#9)

<Monday-Friday 7:45pm>

11. Even So Love <그래도좋아> / Heart Of Destiny (E) (MBC) - 21.4%, 20.9%

<Monday-Friday 7:50am>

12. Unmatched Beauty Park Jeong-geum <천하일색박정금> (MBC) - 20.1%, 20.6%

15. King Sejong <대왕세종> / The Great King Sejong (E) (KBS1) - 19.0%, 18.0% (#19)

<Saturday/Sunday 9:30pm>

16. I Am Happy <행복합니다> (SBS) - 19.0%, 19.9% (#14)

<Saturday/Sunday 8:45pm>

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE / SEOUL

1. I Hate You But It's Fine <미우나고우나> / Likable Or Not (E) (KBS1) - 40.3%, 39.5%

<Monday-Friday 8:25pm>

2. Yi San <이산> / Lee San, Wind Of The Palace (E) (MBC) - 34.2%, 37.8%

<Monday/Tuesday 9:55pm>

3. New Heart <뉴하트> / New Heart (E) (MBC) - 27.5%, 28.3% (#4)

<Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm>

4. First Wives Club <조강지처클럽> (SBS) - 25.5%, 28.5% (#3)

<Saturday/Sunday 9:45pm>

7. Infinite Challenge 무한도전 (MBC) - 22.0%, 22.2% (#8)

<Saturday>

7. Even So Love <그래도좋아> / Heart Of Destiny (E) (MBC) - 22.0%, 22.2% (#8)

<Monday-Friday 7:50am>

9. Angry Mom <엄마가뿔났다> (KBS2) - 21.8%, 22.6% (#7)

11. Ah Hyeon Dong's Madam <아현동마님> / Opposites Attract (E) (MBC) - 20.8%, 21.6%

<Monday-Friday 7:45pm>

12. I Am Happy <행복합니다> (SBS) - 20.1%, 21.1%

<Saturday/Sunday 8:45pm>

14. Unmatched Beauty Park Jeong-geum <천하일색박정금> (MBC) - 19.7%, 20.5% (#13)

15. King Sejong <대왕세종> / The Great King Sejong (E) (KBS1) - 19.5%, 19.4%

<Saturday/Sunday 9:30pm>

19. Hate But Like You <미워도좋아> (SBS) - 16.5%, % (Below_Top_20)

<Monday-Saturday morning serial drama>

Guest pure_joy

for being a laggard i am. ahaha, thanks to all the translations that helped me understand better the show! ahaha, one should really read abit of the synopsis of the episode they're watching least to get a foothold of how the episode is gonna unfold. ahaha, i did it the other way round and seriously without subs is quite funny, cause you can't understand the stance of the characters.

now that i did some flipping and went "OH I SEE" ahahaha. so much better. i loveeee episode 7. OMG. i really really hope GS ends up with JK. somehow there's this funny mix and i really would love to see how both's gonna hit it off. he's so "square" ahaha as one deems, reserved and all. and u see her kicking up punches, man-handling those "criminals" its so funny. sigh, it'll be good to see the characters unfolding and eh. i feel GK already has fallen for her lah LOL. its just got this sparkle when he's with JK and i aiyo. i don't know to pity or dislike that yura? sighh.

anyways, i seriously love the scene whereby JK and GS were in that akido thingy. ahaha how they nudged each other and GS kept screaming "ahh ahh ahh. pain!" and rolls on the floor and gets up to return her with a slap. i kept replaying that and giggling at it. i'm mad. help? ahahah. SOOO CUTEEEE. AHH AHH AHH~~! epi 8 quick! yura's mom is an utter annoyance. if my screen could connect and i could give her a pillow punch to her and send it across from where i am.

goo goo PJK!! WHOOTS. :rolleyes:

Hi judybootie,

01.jpg

This is roughly what GS said to PJK at the last scene......

"Dont cry. Iti is no use crying over the past. Me too, l dont hate my parents for dumping me." (he meant to comfort PJK, that her son will not hate her for losing him)

Then GS said "Ms PJG. While we treat each other as unlucky ones, shall we love each other like that?"

Source from www.minjong.net

Hi Pure_joy,

Glad you enjoy the drama.....yeah, l love that scene at the akido in epi 7 too...this is the first time l saw him laughs and speaks in such a light-hearted manner, he is like a little boy in front of PJK. It is definitely a far cry from his ususal "serious" look. You will like the akido scene in epi 8 too but l think this one in epi 7 is much more touching and probably "sealed" the idea of GS-PJK pairing in many viewers' minds.

l too was a little surprise at the confession by GS at the end of epi 8. As a viewer wrote after the episode end that "their love story starts quicker than l thought"....ooops .......and there will 32 more episodes to go, l guess there are going to be lots of heartbreakings and sufferings in between. Also, we must not forget the doctor. His side of the story has not unfold yet, how did he gets into the "love relationship" with PJK........arh....this is going to be one good storyline.

By the way, we are told in an interview MJ sii has that the actors in the drama do not know the ending......meaning they don't know if GS ends up with PJK or Yura .....interesting isn't it? l think the studio is waiting to see if the viewers can accept the idea of a younger man falling in love with an older woman. l remember years back there is a drama (can't recall the title but l guess pure_joy should be able to help here) of Jang Dong Gun in which he falls in love with a much older woman, the viewers hate it and the studio has no choice but to change the storyline and pairs him with a younger woman. To me that is a real pity because the original storyline is so much more interesting. Time has change and viewers these days are more matured, they definitely are "rooting" for the GS-PJK pairing......lol they probably get real upset if the studio tries to do otherwise.

Arh.....Yura sii, my heart goes out to her, l feel really sorry for her for getting caught in a a life like that. In epi 8, you can see her struggle between her love for her mom and her conscience

(especially after the scene she saw how JiHoon do as a living)

......what is really pitiful is that she see a chance of getting out that awful life she lives when GS comes into her life but with the discovery of

what her mom did to JiHoon

, she thrown back into despair again and has to lead of life full of guilt. Wonder how would she turns out.....really wicked because GS has fallen for PJK.......this is a good drama and having MJ sii in this drama is a great bonus for me. l look forward to next weekend....

Archived