[drama 2008] Park Jung Geum, Heavenly Beauty (woman Of Matchless Beauty) 천하일&#4

Guest huangsy

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandalaywith

i enjoy this drama especially what's revolving around HGS - PJG

i already like KMJ - BJO pairing and am hoping the scriptwriter will make them together in the end

how many episodes are this drama?

mandalay, i've noticed that my ID level is already Level 3 but how come i still can't see the file

and because of that i can't download either :(

'prita'

sorry~!

now i modify finshed to my clubbox system.

now you can see downlaod file.

please click here PJK Ep 1,2 avi,wnv file download

PJK Ep 1,2 file Downlaod

Guest mandalaywith

'prita'

you can see file??

please reply me.

My clubbox join news menbers.

Apply Level infornation post to my mail.

Mail adress clubbox in have.

epi 2

The letter GS wrote to PKJ.....

“I was an abandoned child. I don’t know actually whether my parents had abandoned me or I lost them. I can’t remember their faces. After they loose me, perhaps they had sleepless nights thinking about me. If I can, I’d like to show them how I am doing now. I heard that your son disappeared. I don’t know what happened between you and your son but I want to tell you just one thing. I believe your son is doing his best and living his life somewhere in this world like me. I believe that when I keep on doing my best, I will be able to meet them someday. It is same with you, I am sure you will be able to meet your son again someday. You seemed to be in pain even when you are sleeping. I wish you will be able to sleep better tonight. “

translated by Clover

Source : www.minjong.net

Guest dramaok

thanks for the goodies.

i was very impressed by the first 2 episodes.

parkjeonggeum02avi00123ks7.jpg

bae jong ok's acting is just.. mesmorizing.. and beyond excellent.. kudos the producers and writers for featuring her as the heroine of the drama, instead of some young cutie who can barely act.. what a difference good acting makes.. it makes it so real..

the dialogues are soooo good. so raw.. and real... and the story is so intriguing.. i really wonder what happened to Jeong-Geum's

lost son..

parkjeonggeum02avi00196bo1.jpg

kim min jong is so alluring in here.. he is so sexy in his subtle tenderness.. WOW..

parkjeonggeum02avi00074tg7.jpg

son chang min is good too. i haven't seen him in a drama in so long.. he looks older but more playful..

parkjeonggeum02avi00038gp0.jpg

the only person i don't really like is Han Go-Eun.. yeah she's tall and slim.. but her acting always botheres me because it looks like acting.. and her pronunciation still irks me everytime she talks.. i sometimes can't really understanding what she's mumbling cuz she barely opens her mouth and her intonation just remains dead still.. iono.. not sure about her.. but hopefully she will grow on me..

Guest kht2015

I'm a big fan of KMJ and have been waiting for his new project forever. I hope some group takes pity on his fans and subs this project. He looks very good in these screen captures. Always think he's very good at these roles. I will be an avid member in this forum. :D

Hm.. wait... what lost son? o_O?

parkjunggume01kor080202cg5.jpg

^ this son?

:unsure:

He's ... disappeared?

When did that happen? O_O

Did I miss anything...?

parkjunggume01kor080202yv5.jpg

^ this is the last scene I saw him in.. which is in episode 1, no?

And this mother-son , they both don't look unhappy or he doesn't look like he's gonna go anywhere... *vewwy confuz* :unsure:

Guest wls2948

hey, i am also confused. mom and son were living together in epi 1 how come suddenly the son disappeared? is there ANOTHER son?

BJO is really great and i can't wait to see her with KMJ... i am assuming that the BJO's character is older than KMJ's character....but the age difference is NOTHING if they really LOVE one another! some men go for older women who are more mature (not childish and temperamental), more broad minded and caring.

50 episides for this drama, wow! but i am going to check this thread out often just to watch BJO and KMJ!! :D

Guest mandalaywith

hi

All of Fan

MBC website in i found Good News. :w00t:

Kim Min jong,Han Go Eun "Park JungKum" Drama promoation MBC Tv program in will come.

2008 Feb 22 MBC Variety Show "Come to play" (놀러와) in coming.

[Variety] Come to play 놀러와 [MBC] Date&time-2008 Feb 22 PM 10:50(korea time)

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

This show in you can asking question from Kim min jong.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/yoonkim/w..._yes/index.html

"Come to play" program finshed i will share in my clubbox.

'prita'

you can see file??

please reply me.

yeap mandalay i can now see the files on your clubbox....thanks !

hi

All of Fan

MBC website in i found Good News. :w00t:

Kim Min jong,Han Go Eun "Park JungKum" Drama promoation MBC Tv program in will come.

2008 Feb 22 MBC Variety Show "Come to play" (놀러와) in coming.

[Variety] Come to play 놀러와 [MBC] Date&time-2008 Feb 22 PM 10:50(korea time)

"Come to play" program finshed i will share in my clubbox.

yes please upload this program to your clubbox ^^

i like this drama....i already like the pairing of KMJ - BJO, and what's more is that i've fallen in love again with KMJ because of this drama :wub:

at first i was hesitate for the leading lady (BJO) but now i think BJO is the soul of this drama...

so glad that the 2 episodes have good rating....

Guest mandalaywith

can somebody upload the episodes to mediafire....

pretty please......

thanks in advance

hi

Sarah_sr :rolleyes:

update ParkJungKum Ep 2 wmv file for clubbox not using person.

ParkJungKum Ep 2 WMV file download link

avi file is my clubbox in have.

now you join my clubbox,you can download file.

level 2 menbers is only can download this drama.

my clubbox level 3 menbers is another k drama& movie avi file can download change.

more infornation here

Mandalaywith clubbox

Hi ay link and w/s2948,

This is not the son that HGS is referring to, we are not too sure too, but we think that PJK has an older son. Nothing happen to this son at all. He appears in epi 1 but nothing of him in epi2 at all.

Guest dramaok

Hm.. wait... what lost son? o_O?

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8955/pa...or080202cg5.jpg

^ this son?

:unsure:

hey, i am also confused. mom and son were living together in epi 1 how come suddenly the son disappeared? is there ANOTHER son?

yeah..

not that son that appears in the drama. Jeong-Geum has another son (older one) whom she somehow lost at some streetside some time ago.. this is why she shouts at her father at the end of ep. 1 (before she breaks the glass display).. when her father says he's better than her at least he didn't lose his kid.. it was a very cruel thing to say to her.. and she was really pissed, and she said she lives w/ half of her soul day and night because of it.. because she doesn't know if he's frozen to death or starved to death, or cut up and beat up to death by gangsters or hit by a car.. then she yells, but how did i lose him! whose fault is it!!!! did you forget about the past because you're living too well w/ her (stepmom)!!!!"

parkjeonggeum01avi00292es9.jpg

that is also what really caught Kim Min-Jong's character's attention (forgot his name).. because he realized something about Jeong-Geum.. and that is why he kept asking to see her so he could tell her not to be so tormented.. because he was a kid lost at the street too... and despite not knowing whether he was abandoned or lost.. he still survived and is living well.. except that he worries his parents have not had a good night's sleep all these years because of him..

thanks for the additional info...got confused why PJK gets mad at Han Go-eun's family...did they do something behind the lost son? KMJ's character is so lovable and of course Bae Jong-ok's acting was simply excellent...Han Go-eun's character reminds of her last TV Drama, Capital Scandal...I still can't remove Cha Song-ju off her...too many events happened in the first 2 episodes...and I was happy to see Bae Su-bin in the drama as well ^ ^

Guest dramaok

this is just a wild guess. but i kinda suspect

han go eun's character.. yura? i think that's her name.. anyways i wonder if she had something to do with Jeong-Geum getting a divorce from her husband which may have had something to do w/ her losing her son.. not sure.. just speculation...

and ya i was glad to see Bae Su-Bin too. his voice is different from when he was in Jumong..

Thanks, dramaok for the details. May l have your permission to put that up in minjong.net please. The fans there will be pleased to know more details of the drama.

Thanks dramaok for the translation on the quarrel scene between PJG & her father and clarifying what's Han Gyung-soo's intention on insisting to meet PJG. About Yura's involvement on PJG divorce, yes i think so too....she probably had got something to do with it. I think Yura's constant envy to PJG that makes her trying to ruin PJG's perfect life.

Any kind soul would translate these ?

Episode 3

시골 사람들이 선물로 준 닭을 들고 돌아오던 용준(손창민)은 아파트 앞에서 정금(배종옥)을 만나자 닭 잡아서 같이 먹자고 말한다. 하지만 윤씨(나문희)와 용두(박준규) 모두 닭을 잡지 못해 쩔쩔매며 헤프닝을 벌인다.

한편 모터바이크를 타고 유라(한고은)에게 온 경수(김민종)는 교외로 나간다. 경수는 복잡한 생각 다 털어버리라며 부드럽게 말을 하지만 유라는 시니컬하게 건들거린다.

Episode 4

윤씨(나문희)는 용두(박준규)를 대할 때와는 달리 용준(손창민)에게는 나긋나긋하게 대한다. 정금(배종옥)이 의사에 환장했냐며 윤씨에게 뭐라 하자 윤씨는 사공유라(한고은)는 변호사에게 시집가는데 너라고 의사에게 시집가지 말란 법 있냐고 대답한다.

한편 정금은 경수(김민종)를 만나 남편이 바람나 이혼한 얘기며 잃어버린 아들, 지훈이 얘기를 한다. 경수도 자신의 어린 시절을 말하는데......

credit to IMBC & clover at minjong.net

Oh can't wait to see the next episodes :P

Episode.3.

YongJoon brings (SCM) a live chicken which is given to him by his patient from a small town. He meets Jong Kum (BJO) in front of their house and he proposes that she cooks the chicken so that they can have it for dinner. However, not only PJK’s mother Ms. Yun but also YJ’s older brother Yong Doo, they cannot bear to kill the chicken.

Yura and Gyung Soo go for a motorbike ride. GS gently advises Yura to shake off all her complicated feelings but Yura only shows a cynical smile

Episode.4

PJK’s mother Ms.Yun completely changes her attitude in front of doctor Yong Joon. PJK thinks it strange and asks her mother whether if she is fascinated by him. Ms.Yun’s reply is that if Yura will be a wife of a lawyer, then PJK will be a wife of a doctor.

PJK meets with Gyung Soo. She talks about herself, she divorced him because of his infidelity, she also talks about her missing son. GS talks about his past but…

Source : Clover/www.minjong.net

Thanks jojo for episode 3 & 4 translation ;)

Whoa GS & Yura go for a motorbike ride ? I thought GS more attracted to PJG than to Yura or maybe because GS is a kind-hearted person & he feels sad about Yura.....i don't like this :mellow:

Archived