[drama 2008] Park Jung Geum, Heavenly Beauty (woman Of Matchless Beauty) 천하일&#4

Guest huangsy

Hi Prita,

Perhaps the answer lies in his conversation with Yura at bar in epi 2......

At the bar, GS said to Yura “Why do you keep hurting yourself this way? Don't you think that at our age, we should come to terms with our pains by ourselves? If and when I find that I unable to love you, no matter how much my parents want me to do so, I will not marry you. (He means that he will try his best to love her but if and when he finds that he cannot love her, he will not be forced into a loveless marriage.) Yura, instead said to GS “Shall we go somewhere to sleep?”. GS refused her offer politely and left the bar

Source : Clover/www.minjong.net

I think that GS, being a very just person, feels that it is only fair to Yura that he should work on their relationship since they are engaged to be married. l maybe wrong but that's how read him after reading the above translations. Also, l don't think he realises that he has fallen for PJG yet, I think he just feels for PJK because of the hardship she goes thru and he admires her altitude towards all these bad happenings.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jojo, reading your post makes me see that GS had been bringing up being a gentleman. Although the engagement is his adopted parents' idea, instead of refusing it GS try to work on the relationship with Yura until he (or Yura) convinced that the marriage will be based on love. By doing this i think Yura will eventually fall for GS before she even realises it.

As for GS feeling for PJG, IMO, simply because GS see PJG as some kind of a different species LOL. I think GS family as well as educational background is considered upper class where polite manner counts. Therefore seeing PJG attitude interests him and thus makes PJG a genuine & unique person to him....

Thanks jojo for episode 3 & 4 translation ;)

Whoa GS & Yura go for a motorbike ride ? I thought GS more attracted to PJG than to Yura or maybe because GS is a kind-hearted person & he feels sad about Yura.....i don't like this :mellow:

I would like to believe that GS is trying his best to love Yura since they were arranged to get married by their parents...on the other hand I don't think Yura likes him either...

I would like to know more on how Yura's family was responsible for PJG's lost son

Yes, Prita,

The more Yura learns about GS, the more interested she becomes and she ends up trying to win his love.....and MJ sii mentioned the "love triangle between PJK, Yura and him", you will know what's going to happen next.....predictable huh ? Let's hope the script continues to be interesting.

Yes, Prita,

The more Yura learns about GS, the more interested she becomes and she ends up trying to win his love.....and MJ sii mentioned the "love triangle between PJK, Yura and him", you will know what's going to happen next.....predictable huh ? Let's hope the script continues to be interesting.

It's gonna be more interesting with this love triangle thingy and i will definitely be on GS-PJG's camp :)

which two are the main characters here?

Exactly my question too because in the first 2 eps SCM's character only showed up in a few scenes, whereas the bigger portion belongs to GS...

l think there will be more of SCM later on....don't forget this is a 50 episodes drama, l believe the director is slowly introducing the characters to us. l don't know, l am not too concern as to who are really the leads, l believe all 4 of them are. l think l am more concern as to whether there is depth in each characters and so far l am not disappointed.

Much as l am rooting for PJK-GS pairing up, l have to confess that l am beginning to find the character of Yura interesting and it may not be too bad for both of them to pair up.

Here's the link to epi 3 preview.....

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/parkjun...view/index.html

01.jpg

02.jpg

Looking forward to tonite's episode.....* ^ ^ *

Guest mandalaywith

I hope KMJ will have a part in this OST. One can only hope :-)

Me too~!

today Ep 3 in kim min joing siging song.wow~! :w00t:

Now ep 3 capture vod update in my clubbox.

Guest mandalaywith

hi

All of fan :w00t:

Today Ep 3 avi file is very quickly come.

"Park JungKum" Ep 3 avi file update clubbox in finshed.

now you can download avi file.

"Park JungKum" Ep 3 avi File Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

__120256068954429.jpg

Thanks, Mandalaywith.......just finish epi 3. Await your avi file tomorrow * ^ ^ *

hi jojo

Now you can download avi file.share to minjong.net menbers.^^

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Park Jung Kum " Ep 3 TV Watch Rating

TNS Nationwide-17.7%

Ep 2 Rating 2.2%update

continue Rating update.good! :w00t:

34604177_738x812.jpg

AGB Nationwide-18.1%

now i watch drama.after come back here.

Archived