[drama 2008] Wanted : son-in-law / Why Did You Come To My House 우리집에

Guest huangsy

Guest satisfaction!

Ahhh does anybody know where I can watch ep. 19-20?

All the links for sendspace died from the earlier pages =/

I tried looking for it EVERYWHEREEEEE but no luck!!!

I'm so sad....anybody care to help? Pretty please?

This drama seriously is so funny + good - love it!

Thank you so much~

nvm. thank you SO much oink!!<33

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, the English subs on the dvd I borrowed were definitely crap! But I'm fortunate that one of our local tv stations is screening this drama with Malay subtitles. Only negative side of watching on tv is the frustrating commercial breaks! Like this drama very much but like the others, I wonder why Ju-hyun didn't appear since his hospitalisation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello everyone, i enjoy this drama very much.

And i'm going to translate the drama to Viet sub (from C sub).

And i encount a problem, I'm unable to translate the word "我说" (???i said???) that Mi-Soo used to call Ji-Dong

Who good at Korea please help me!!

You can find this conversation at the near end of the ep20, when Mi-Soo carry Ji-dong and he asked "why did you like to call me 我说?" at 47:22

What the meaning of "我说" in Korea??

PLEASE HELP ME!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! AND SORRY, MY ENGLISH NOT SO GOOD!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Mardi09

I really liked the drama. I don't regret buying the drama at all ^^

It was good. :D

I especially liked how the drama was not just around the main characters themselves but also about the family too.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I just started to watch it. The subs are slightly slow but that's ok for me because i'm watching like 3 other dramas and studying for classes.

It looks like this will be good. I'm still on episode one but i look forward to seeing what happens. And how their long time lover play into this. :)

Guest nitrogen

I desperately want to watch this, but am hopeless without subs. Anyone know where I can find English subs for this? D-Addicts doesn't have subs for this drama posted. Are there any other site available?

Any help/ suggestion would be much appreciated.

I just started to watch this drama and straightway finished 6 eps which were subbed by akinaz89. This drama is quite funny. I like Jung Joon Ha's acting who plays the role of Su Dong (Gi Dong's brother). I knew him since i watched Prince's First Love (2004) and Outrageous Women (2006) and i liked his acting since that time. Everytime when he plays the role of a fool, he always makes me laugh very loudly. Haha...

I also like Kim Jung Nan who palys the role of Han Deuk Soo. She is also very funny and i especially like her more since i watched You Are My Destiny.

This is the first time i watch Lee So Yeon's drama. Her acting is also quite good. She and Gil Dong make a nice and funny couple. :lol:

I am waiting to watch the rest of this drama. :w00t:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mrmagic2008

thanks all for the episodes and the english subs. I have just finished watching the whole series.

I thought the series was good but not great. I know a lot of people will disagree but here is why I didn't like

it as much as I thought I would. The first few episodes of this series were entertaining and funny. Very well done. However, as this series progress, it got more serious and that's where it went wrong. The whole story line is wrong, I don't think many people will agree or be comfortable with it.

(Possible spoilers ahead warning)

The idea of jindong going along with the marriage plan for money was acceptable because it was strictly to pay for the operation for his mom. But when it turns out that Jidong falls in love with meixui and breaks up with his gf, that's where I think most people will have an issue with. Suddenly, this romantic comedy series turned into a very serious drama series.

I felt that last few episodes (starting around episodes 17), was pratically non stop scenes of people screaming, yelling and/or crying. And the ending was very disappointing. I did however enjoy the love story of the youngest sister (violin/doctor) and the ganster guy.

Overall, I would probably rate this 5.5 out of 10.

Guest nipa

I was hoping to see episode 20 but ajaaja download does not work... anybodyknows where can i find it???

Thanx!!

Archived