[drama 2008] Wanted : son-in-law / Why Did You Come To My House 우리집에

Guest huangsy

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest puppyiz

Weeee ~ many thanx for the links ladies !!

I am really warming up with this drama.

However, i still cant decide ( had been debating with myself ) which side i should stand :P

' GI DONG ' ( he talks a lot .. kinda cute (funny most times) ... such a sweet person .. always there for MiSoo ) ??

or ' KANG JAE ' ??

Was attracted to this drama after watching the MV & this teary - KangJae.. lately, my attention got sort of diverted to GiDong (KJH).

My first time watching KJH's drama. I've been admiring his eyes .. facial expressions & the way he talks. Apart frm being good looking, I must say he is quite an impressive actor. He's got good acting qualities.

Guest tehliwah

THANKS 'lyptika' just finished dling. btw do u know how many epis? enjoying the drama but too bad no english subs. thanks again.

Guest puppyiz

Episode 16 ...got me hanging by the cliff !!

OMONA ... I have acrophobia ..*rub eyes * GIDONG~SSI ! :o

Many thanx to lyptika

tehliwah we meet again ... i hope my memory isnt failing me.. i supposed it's gonna be 20 installments.

Guest tehliwah

Episode 16 ...got me hanging by the cliff !!

OMONA ... I have acrophobia ..*rub eyes * GIDONG~SSI ! :o

Many thanx to lyptika

tehliwah we meet again ... i hope my memory isnt failing me.. i supposed it's gonna be 20 installments.

안 녕 puppyiz 씨... nice to meet again. am enjoying the drama and feasting my eyes too... :sweatingbullets: hehe!

Guest puppyiz

How come so few screen time for Yi KangJae .. cant the scriptwriter do much justice to this character ?? :(

only two more days and then action! :crazy: going crazy waiting

Speaking of which ... I've been holding my breath since the past couple of days !!

Ahhh ~ more waiting ...

Ep 15

myhome15a-1.jpg

myhome15b.jpg

my15c.jpg

myhome15c.jpg

myhome15c2.jpg

myhome15c3.jpg

myhome15d.jpg

* kindly do not requote pictures..thank Q *

Guest Redrac

Thanks for the pictures puppyiz

Ep previews are up

우리집에 왜왔니 (17회)

방영일 : 2008-05-23

김교수에게서 기동이 장기기증에 서명하고 다리 위에서 투신 자살을 하려고 한다는 연락을 받은 미수는 눈물 범벅으로 기동을 애타게 찾으러 다닌다. 기동이 수동의 손을 꽉 잡은채로 발을 떼려는 순간 미수는 기동과 수동을 발견하고 기동에게 어머니를 위해 최선을 다했다며 잔신을 혼자두고 가지 말라고 한다. 미수는 기동에게 다가가 안아주고 기동은 다리위에서 대성 통곡을 한다. 한편, 집으로 돌아온 은수는 진태의 상태를 확인하기 위해 방으로...

우리집에 왜왔니 (18회)

술에 취해 복희네 집에서 잠이든 강재는 정신이 들자 서둘러 도망가려고 하지만 복희의 할머니에게 들켜 아침밥까지 먹게 된다. 복희는 미수를 찾아가 무릎을 꿇고 기동을 돌려달라며 애원한다. 그런 복희를 보는 미수는 어쩔줄을 모르고 사람 마음 갖고 약속하는게 아닌데 미안하다고 한다. 한편, 미수는 강재가 제이건설을 지켜내기 위해 진태가 가장 아끼던 사업부문을 매입했다는 사실을 알게 되는데...

Here's rough translations of tomorrow's previews...

Ep. 17

우리집에 왜왔니 (17회)

김교수에게서 기동이 장기기증에 서명하고 다리 위에서 투신 자살을 하려고 한다는 연락을 받은 미수는 눈물 범벅으로 기동을 애타게 찾으러 다닌다. 기동이 수동의 손을 꽉 잡은채로 발을 떼려는 순간 미수는 기동과 수동을 발견하고 기동에게 어머니를 위해 최선을 다했다며 잔신을 혼자두고 가지 말라고 한다. 미수는 기동에게 다가가 안아주고 기동은 다리위에서 대성 통곡을 한다. 한편, 집으로 돌아온 은수는 진태의 상태를 확인하기 위해 방으로...

Misoo receives phone call from Professor (?) Kim that GD is trying to commit suicide jumping off the bridge so Miisoo anxiously look for him. Just as GD was going to jump holding SD’s hand, MS found them and tells GD that he did his best to help his Mom and not to leave her (MS) alone. MS goes closer to GD and hugs him and GD cries his heart out. On the other hand, Eunsoo who returns home goes into Jintae’s room to check the state he is in….

Ep. 18

술에 취해 복희네 집에서 잠이든 강재는 정신이 들자 서둘러 도망가려고 하지만 복희의 할머니에게 들켜 아침밥까지 먹게 된다. 복희는 미수를 찾아가 무릎을 꿇고 기동을 돌려달라며 애원한다. 그런 복희를 보는 미수는 어쩔줄을 모르고 사람 마음 갖고 약속하는게 아닌데 미안하다고 한다. 한편, 미수는 강재가 제이건설을 지켜내기 위해 진태가 가장 아끼던 사업부문을 매입했다는 사실을 알게 되는데...

KJ, who was drunk and fell asleep in BH’s house, when he woke up, he hurriedly tries to run away but get caught by BH’s grandmother so he end up eating breakfast there. BH kneels in front of MS and begs her to return GD to her. MS who doesn’t know what to do tells BH that you cannot promise someone’s “heart” and tells BH that she is sorry. On the other hand, MS discovers that to protect her father’s company, KJ take over(?) her father’s favorite department(? of the company)…. (last sentence I’m not too sure)

Thanks for the pictures puppyiz

Ep previews are up

우리집에 왜왔니 (17회)

우리집에 왜왔니 (18회)

Here's rough translations of tomorrow's previews...

Ep. 17

Misoo receives phone call from Professor (?) Kim that GD is trying to commit suicide jumping off the bridge so Miisoo anxiously look for him. Just as GD was going to jump holding SD's hand, MS found them and tells GD that he did his best to help his Mom and not to leave her (MS) alone. MS goes closer to GD and hugs him and GD cries his heart out. On the other hand, Eunsoo who returns home goes into Jintae's room to check the state he is in….

Ep. 18

KJ, who was drunk and fell asleep in BH's house, when he woke up, he hurriedly tries to run away but get caught by BH's grandmother so he end up eating breakfast there. BH kneels in front of MS and begs her to return GD to her. MS who doesn't know what to do tells BH that you cannot promise someone's "heart" and tells BH that she is sorry. On the other hand, MS discovers that to protect her father's company, KJ take over(?) her father's favorite department(? of the company)…. (last sentence I'm not too sure)

Thank you mommie Alice. It so nice knowing what is happening 'while' watching. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Guest fashionista

does any one have a streaming site for ep 17-18! ^^

won't the ones posted earlier work for u???

Guest ilovesnoopy

thanks for the streaming links!

but um ... is it just me or is there just ep 17 part 1 only.... i don't see the link for part 2...?

Guest blue bear

i like this drama...

thanks for the streaming links.... but, i can not see ep 17 part 2... ???

Guest fashionista

thanks for the streaming links!

but um ... is it just me or is there just ep 17 part 1 only.... i don't see the link for part 2...?

yeah, couldn't find a part 2 for ep 17 yet.

Guest puppyiz

Ever since these two met (Mi Soo & GiDong) it's been a twist of fate( i guess everyone would agree with me on this ) ..

MiSoo surely end up with GiDong, leaving Mr. M&A & BokHee in mid-air :( .

fashionista You've been too awesome & I can only express these words ie 'Thanx very much'

for your sharing with us, the streaming links.

Archived