Guest babyx_doll

Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden. (:

It has a little bit of everything wrapped in a neat little BIG package:

Friendship, Vengeance, Family, Loneliness, Orphan-hood, Betrayal, 

Laws of Nature, Human Resurrection, Rivalry, Search for Peace, 

Prevention of War, Death, Teacher-student relationships, Love,

Demons, Brotherly-ties, Redemption, Forgiveness, War, Military,

Goals, Pain, & Best of all: NINJAS.

Best of the Best. <3 Can and will never get over this series.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jinmi.

I'm torn between Death Note and Fruits Basket.

There are so many elements to both that make them my absolute favorites. They're the only two mangas I would willingly read over and over and I'd never get tired of them. <3

Guest followyourdreams.

Claymore. I rarely read manga but that had me hooked. I had to stop reading it because of exams and now I really want to get back into it, but I dunno where I left off.

Guest Animeuver

Anime...would go to Code Geass. Maybe it's because I love the twisted plots, madness, and strategy and ambition of Lelouch, but it's definitely not for one who just wants to watch an Anime for laughs. I <3 dark anime, they're just too rare!

Manga would probably go to Prince of Tennis, Red River & Death Note. Prince of Tennis for its worth of fun, hilarious and yet incredible moments; Red River is the first manga I've ever read, with a good mix of romance, ancient middle east history and interesting plot; Death Note because, well yea, it's smart and dark and everything that I love. :)

SCHOOOL RUMBLE

.totally agree

the series is so funny and unpredictable..:w00t:

SCHOOOL RUMBLE

.totally agree

the series is so funny and unpredictable..:w00t:

Guest hiswendy

I've watched so many anime in my childhood, but nothing beats Yu Yu Hakusho/Ghost Fighter. I've just bought the entire series and my siblings and I burned our eyes watching the entire thing, for what? the tenth time now. I love it so much. It holds so much sentimental value for us, it's jam-packed with action (excuse the cliche), the characters are wonderful.

I don't know how you guys can pick just one. The awesome thing about anime/manga is just how different they are. There is a freedom that is really hard to find in other visual media.

Hajime no Ippo

Ouran Host Club

Skip Beat!

Paradise Kiss

Dennou Coil

FMP Fumoffu

Fruits Basket

Azumanga Daioh

Rurouni Kenshin

and so many, many others that I just love.

Guest Irysinon

I don't know if I already posted in here or not, but the best ever in my mind are as follows and are also my favourites.

Vision of Escaflowne

Urusei Yatsura

Dragon Ball Z <-- I don't care what people think. Without DBZ, there'd be no Naruto, Bleach and all the other similar Shounen titles today.

One Piece

Touch

Monster

Ergo Proxy

Mushi-shi <-- I strongly recommend this

Mega Zone 23

Welcome to the NHK!

Haibane Renmei

Infinite Ryvius

Cowboy Bebop

Maison Ikkoku <-- Quite possibly the best slice-of-life Anime ever

Kimagure Orange Road

Casshern: Robot Hunter <-- Such a classic, but I wish I could watch the old original 70's version

Lupin III

Galaxy Express 999

Macross: Do You Remember Love?

Macross Plus

True Tears

Kino's Journey

FLCL

Gunbuster

Slayers

Trigun

Outlaw Star

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest OrangeOnTop

One Piece is my personal addiction lol. Everything about it is just perfect; the comedy, action, drama, art style (so I like it, sue me), and the varied cast of characters.
But I would have to say Akira and dbz are up there as well!

Archived