Best Anime/Manga Ever in history

Guest ReNO

Guest Stolen_waters

Dragon Ball is awesome, and I love a lot more animes, but my real favorite is Naruto. :P

My favorite manga, on the other hand, is Gakuen Alice!

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meepyish

Hands down, all-time best manga would have to be DOLL: IC in a DOLL. I know this is a somewhat unconventional choice, but I have my reasons. While the artwork may seem a little subpar, the sheer artistry of every single one of the stories in this anthology are amazing. They'll make you feel sadness, and anger, disgust and sympathy, and every single one of them is completely original. You gotta give a lot of kudos for that.

Guest leaves_of_mint

Gundam Seed Destiny <333333

i no not that great, but i LOVEEEEEEE it

Other than that...Bleach atm <3

Guest lala4ever

@_@ there's to many to choose...but probably hana kimi, hana yori dango, code geass, and..... bleach ^__^

Guest holycooooow

Anime: Escaflowne, X, Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi, Ranma 1/2

Manga: Akuma De Sourou, Dragonball Z, Fairy Tail, Marmalade Boy, Death Note, Nana, Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, Naruto

Anime: One piece, love hina, deathnote, Fairy Tail(soon to be when it gets released! :) )

Manga: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Fairy Tail

Guest Hongki.love

One Piece. It always keeps you addicted, and the plot moves extremely well.

It never keeps you bored or too much weird stuff happening. And it's absolutely hilarious & epic. >: D

Guest severus

Price of Tennis, the first anime I ever watched in my junior high days. Epic shiz, it was. Though the only thing I remember from it is "Mada Mada Dane".

Then comes Naruto, though it keeps running on and on, I still find myself loving it. And now since Sasuke's showing up more <3 Bada-ba-ba-ba I'm lovin' it. And the most recent episodes of Kakashi Gaiden were so sad :tears: and touching.

And I really loved Ouran, because it was just sooo funny and weird and funny.

Guest itz_n_obsession

my very first anime i saw was naruto and bleach....so i gotta say both of them are my favorite....

gto is actually not bad...but i think i like the drama ver better!!

Guest imescars

Full Metal Alchemist and Junjou Romantica (BL)!

And I have yet to see if Vampire Knight is to be considered one of the best.

...I need time! Lots of school work. :(

Guest MyLove_DBSK

I REALLY LOVE DEATHNOTE :D

I really enjoyed watching the anime..I think I cried when L, Watari and Soichiro died LOL

But I LOVED the live action, even though it didnt follow the manga storyline.

OMO~Tatsuya Fujiwara :wub:

i love reading where the heroines are tomboyish and tough. Angel Densetsu and Gokusen are the way to go! Soo fn funny as he!! you guys should try reading them. you wont regret it ;)

i hope

Archived