Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest fivemagic

YOHOOO... FIVEMAGIC You are here too ??? * GIMME 5 * :w00t:

HA-HA ! I double glad that you are in awe / hooked / addicted & fell head over heels with this gorgeous guy.... like the rest of us here :D !

[ Hmm... we both tend to bump into each other in most threads, dont we ? ;) JOLLY GOOD ! ]

Agree with you ' FIVE ' ... JJM is just too sexy & QotGame is NOT a bit boring. :rolleyes:

Silly me... I am still stuck with QotGame (or rather Chase Lee Shin Jeon) till now :P !!

I am glad to know I still have company :lol:

puppyiz,

Thanks and glad to see you here as well! I am so hooked/addicted/can't get enough of JJM.........he's just so damn sexy and handsome. He looks really hot in the white shirt and black pant, and don't forget the suit attire, he's really gorgeous in that as well. I can't get enough of him.

Guest puppyiz

puppyiz,

Thanks and glad to see you here as well! I am so hooked/addicted/can't get enough of JJM.........he's just so damn sexy and handsome. He looks really hot in the white shirt and black pant, and don't forget the suit attire, he's really gorgeous in that as well. I can't get enough of him.

:lol: Yup...Yup FIVE ... Anything goes great on him doesnt it?

Agreed ..... Especially when he's in total black attire !! Takes our breath away.. :P

I am downloading the Hankook Tyre CF & Goodmorning - F70's NG's now.

Will be able to watch it in just moments from now ....... YIPEEEEEE !! What about yourself ... FIVE ?? :D

Guest fivemagic

:lol: Yup...Yup FIVE ... Anything goes great on him doesnt it?

Agreed ..... Especially when he's in total black attire !! Takes our breath away.. :P

I am downloading the Hankook Tyre CF & Goodmorning - F70's NG's now.

Will be able to watch it in just moments from now ....... YIPEEEEEE !! What about yourself ... FIVE ?? :D

I'm with you puppyiz..........bring it on!

Guest puppyiz

I'm with you puppyiz..........bring it on!

Here's my sharing for all.

JJM & KAJ looking fabulous in this ' Hankook XQ Optimo Tyre ' CF !

Credits : Shirley-sis for the link ;)

hankook1bs0.jpg

hankook2rw0.jpg

hankook3mg9.jpg

Goodness me ! My captures are obviously looking way too huge :o here !

Hee..hee... F70's NG is mighty cute & amusing.

Looks like the leads are really having a great time while filming the drama for everyone at that time.

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for the nice people @ Soompi, to help on the translations.

Guest fivemagic

Here's my sharing for all.

JJM & KAJ looking fabulous in this ' Hankook XQ Optimo Tyre ' CF !

Credits : Shirley-sis for the link ;)

hankook1bs0.jpg

hankook2rw0.jpg

hankook3mg9.jpg

Goodness me ! My captures are obviously looking way too huge :o here !

Hee..hee... F70's NG is mighty cute & amusing.

Looks like the leads are really having a great time while filming the drama for everyone at that time.

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for the nice people @ Soompi, to help on the translations.

puppyiz,

Thanks for sharing this fabulous CF............JJM's looking more handsomer in this CF.

Guest puppyiz

Most welcomed .... FIVE :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Captures for Fashion 70's NG's ~

[ Credits : SHIRLEY -sis for uploading this NG :D ]

Here's the first half :

f70s1nj1.jpg

f70s2rp6.jpg

f70s3wb3.jpg

f70s3azi2.jpg

f70s4qj5.jpg

f705io0.jpg

Guest puppyiz

A few more captures to go .........

f70s6pc3.jpg

1st Take ( the 2 mini bolsters from the cabinet )

f70stake1dc3.jpg

2nd Take ( the 2 mini bolsters from the floor )

f70stake2zc9.jpg

f70s8acm6.jpg

f70s8bnn6.jpg

' Fashion 70's NG's ' ends here. :D

Guest hydz71

just finished watching Liar. Whoah! JJM can be such a great comedian too, and a very sexy one at that! Really had me rolling on the floor, this one is sooo entertaining and JJM soo good looking. Hope he's having a new drama or movie soon.

thanks to shirley for the hankook CF

Guest hydz71

is there any1 who could help me out with the links pertaining to jworld...wanna have those...i am dead serious about it...please...help me in knowing this guy....

^ yeah, me too...please?

Guest puppyiz

This one is simply fascinating...it made me go 'GA-GA'

To watch:: CLICK HERE

Wonder if kind SHIRLEY -sis can help on this too ? :blush:

just finished watching Liar. Whoah! JJM can be such a great comedian too, and a very sexy one at that! Really had me rolling on the floor, this one is sooo entertaining and JJM soo good looking. Hope he's having a new drama or movie soon.

thanks to shirley for the hankook CF

Hi HYDZ71

JJM got you " rolling on the floor " .... really ?? :D

I must go watch it then !!

Guest fivemagic

This one is simply fascinating...it made me go 'GA-GA'

To watch:: CLICK HERE

Wonder if kind SHIRLEY -sis can help on this too ? :blush:

Hi HYDZ71

JJM got you " rolling on the floor " .... really ?? :D

I must go watch it then !!

Hey puppyiz,

JJM's so freakin' hot and sexy in this dance video. I didn't know he can dance like that. OMG! I am a total shocked. JJM takes my breath away......he's so hot that' s all I can say.

He was in Fashion 70's, but I haven't seen it yet. Is it any good and any recommendation? I have not seen him in "LIAR" as well. Is it a new drama or movie? If so, what is it all about?

I am not up-to-date on JJM's dramas yet because first of all, I didn't know he existed until I watched him in "Queen of the Game" and I was totally in love with him from the start. Now that I am in love with him, I would like to be updated with all info as much as possible. Hey puppyiz, can you help?

Guest clarabelle

juz reaLLy had fun watching all the casts of fashi0n 70s in theiR behind the scenes...jjm is so wacky, and never a dull moment among them...

and he can actually dance!!! beat that?...made me wanna pull him and danced the night away....uhh well....

jjm...whay are you making me so vulnerable to you?

and im still hoping for a good soul who would help me in jworld links....please?.....

Guest puppyiz

I am in my crazy mood again ...... so i went 'hunting' :P and found more questions to share with everyone here.

Anyone please care to help with translations on these news articles ?? Thank you.

[ JJM & Kim Ah Joong's recent Hankook Tyre CF ]

20070322114100400d81546zo8.jpg

'운전자는 괴로워~' 김아중-주진모 CF 화제

2007년 03월 22일(목) 오전 11:41

‘미녀는 괴로워’의 주인공 김아중. 주진모가 ‘재회’한 한국타이어 CF가 화제를 모으고 있다.

폭우가 쏟아지는 어둠 속 운명처럼 만나게 되는 남녀. 거침없이 길을 헤쳐나가는 남녀. 울부짖는 남자와의 이별 앞에 한 마음으로 돌아서가는 여인. 운명 앞에. 사랑 앞에. 이별 앞에 한 남자와 한 여자. 그리고 한국타이어가 만들어가는 삼색 드라마로 만들어진 새 광고는 한 편의 드라마를 연상시킨다. 중국 상하이에서 촬영된 이번 광고는 각각의 상황에 맞는 배경을 찾느라 난관을 겪었다는 후문.

한국타이어는 운전자의 심리 묘사를 통해 공감을 유발하면서 운전자의 감정을 타이어가 전달받아 표현하고 운전자의 취향과 감정에 따라 타이어가 움직인다는 메시지의 ‘드라이빙 이모션’ 캠페인을 지속적으로 펼쳐왔다. 지난해 초 황정민. 전도연. 조승우 편의 1차 캠페인에 이어 두번째 선보인 ‘멈춰서다. 거침없다. 돌아서다’ 편은 승차감이 뛰어난 프리미엄 승용차용 타이어 ‘XQ 옵티모’와 SUV 오프로드용 타이어 ‘다이나프로 엠티’ 등 한국타이어의 제품을 활용해 한층 더 세련되고 흥미롭게 표현됐다는 평이다.

이영선기자

<내 손안의 뉴스 스포츠서울닷컴 뉴스 알리미 557 + NATE/MagicN>

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

~~~~~~~~~

김아중·주진모 ‘또 만났네’···스크린 흥행커플CF 재회

2007년 03월 08일(목) 오후 11:21

20070308232108770d5_234003_0.jpg

김아중과 주진모가 다시 만났다.

지난 연말 개봉해 관객 동원 650만명을 기록한 영화 ‘미녀는 괴로워’의 커플 김아중과 주진모가 한국타이어 CF로 재회하여 색다른 연기대결을 벌였다.

영화에서의 찰떡 호흡을 계기로 나란히 캐스팅된 김아중과 주진모는 지난달 중순 중국 상하이에서 광고 촬영을 하고 돌아왔다. 영화 속에서 때로는 코믹하고 가슴 찡한 연기를 선보였던 이들 커플은 광고에서 영화와는 전혀 다른 컨셉트로 비련의 연인관계로 출연했다. 만남과 이별을 주제로 한 멜로 분위기를 연출하면서 영화 속의 모습들은 찾아볼 수 없다.

한 광고 관계자는 “김아중씨는 눈물이 글썽이는 본격 멜로연기를 선보였고 주진모씨는 폭우 속을 질주하는 터프한 장면을 연출했다”고 전했다. 영화 속에서 보여줬던 두 사람의 이미지를 뒤집어서 시청자들의 눈길을 끌겠다는 광고전략이다. 이 CF는 이달 중순부터 전파를 탈 예정이다.

한편 김아중은 지난 3일 전 소속사인 하하엔터테인먼트와 계약이 만료됐다며 예당엔터테인먼트로 이적했으나 양측이 서로 다른 주장을 펴 ‘이중계약’ 문제로 구설에 올라 있다.

〈조상인기자〉

- 경향신문이 만드는 生生스포츠! 스포츠칸, 구독신청 (http://smile.khan.co.kr) -

ⓒ 스포츠칸 & 미디어칸(http://www.sportskhan.net/), 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

similar news from :

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540201

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

주진모 “여친 성형미인도 괜찮아”

2007년 03월 04일(일) 오전 08:40

20070304084005560e7_084514_0.jpg

뉴스엔 김미영 기자]

지난해 영화 ‘미녀는 괴로워’로 주목을 받았던 영화배우 주진모가 성형에 관한 솔직한 생각을 털어놨다.

주진모는 3일 방송된 KBS ‘연예가중계’와의 인터뷰에서 “대쉬하는 여성들이 많았을 것 같다”는 질문에 “전혀 없었다”며 손사래를 쳤다.

또 “성형미인에 대해 어떻게 생각하느냐”고 질문하자 그는 “여자친구가 성형미인이어도 상관없다”며 신세대다운 모습을 보여줬다. 주진모는 이어 “마음이 따뜻하다면 성형이 큰 걸림돌이 되지 않을 것 같다”고 말했다.

주진모는 1998년 데뷔해 영화 ‘실제상황’, ‘와니와 준하’등에서 호연을 펼쳤지만 그다지 주목을 받진 못했었다. 그러던 중 주진모는 지난해 '미녀는 괴로워'에서 카리스마 있는 연기를 펼치며 여성들의 완소남으로 등극했다.

김미영 grandmy@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Guest puppyiz

FIVE I Shall PM you the rest of the details.... :blush:

Hmmmm....wondering if JJM is in a new drama or something ???

In the meanwhile, here's another article on JJM :

문제영 "사귀었다", 주진모 "여친없다" 진실은?

2007년 02월 15일(목) 오후 01:05

20070215130512672a3_130512_0.jpg

(고뉴스=백민재 기자) 탤런트 주진모와 사귀었다는 신인 문제영의 폭탄 발언이 화제를 모으고 있다.

문제영은 한 스포츠신문과 가진 인터뷰에서 "지난해 11월 중순 홍석천씨가 운영하는 서울 이태원의 바에서 주진모씨와 우연히 처음 만나 사귀었다"고 밝혔다.

당시 주진모는 SBS '게임의 여왕'을 촬영하고 있었다. 문제영은 "그 후 시간이 허락할 때마다 데이트를 즐기며 두 달여간 애정 관계를 유지했으나, 성격 차이 등으로 12월말 결국 자연스레 이별하게 됐다"고 덧붙였다. 보도된 날짜는 15일 오전.

그런데 이 보도를 접한 네티즌들이 의문을 드러냈다. 주진모는 꾸준히 여자친구가 없다고 밝혀왔기 때문이다. 14일 주진모에 대한 보도가 있다. 한 인터넷신문 기사에서 주진모는 윤태영과 임유진 커플의 결혼을 축하하며 자신의 연애담을 살짝 공개했다.

주진모는 "여자친구와 헤어진 지 2년 정도 지났다. 옆구리가 허전하고 외롭긴 하지만 일이 먼저"라고 밝혔다.

또 주진모는 "이상하게 이성을 만날 기회가 없다"며 "6년간 사귄 첫사랑과 성격 차이로 헤어진 뒤 연애를 못하고 있다. 성인이 되고 나서 만난 가슴 사무친 추억으로 정말 좋아했다"고 전했다.

보도된 내용을 살펴보면, 두 사람의 말이 서로 앞뒤가 맞지 않는 것이다. 이 때문에 네티즌들은 "도대체 누구의 말이 진실이냐"며 당혹감과 의혹을 감추지 않고 있다.

이 뿐만 아니다. 지난해 12월 23일 보도에서도 주진모는 "여자친구와 헤어진 뒤 연애를 못하고 있다. 요즘 만나는 사람마다 소개팅하게 해달라고 부탁한다"고 밝힌 바 있다.

만약 지난해 문제영과 사귄 것이 사실이라면, 이 당시는 두 사람이 사귀던 도중이었거나 헤어진 직후가 된다.

주진모는 별다른 스캔들이 나지 않는 연예인 중 한 명이다. 지난해 3월 방송된 케이블 채널 m.net의 '와이드 연예뉴스'에서도 주진모는 "행복을 주고 싶은데 상대가 없어서 외로움을 많이 탄다"고 말한 바 있다.

현재 문제영은 각종 포탈사이트 검색어 순위 1위에 오르며 네티즌들의 관심을 모으고 있다. 그녀의 미니홈피에도 방문자가 줄을 잇고 있는 상황.

연예인들의 스캔들, 애정 관계는 대중들에게 큰 관심사다. 얼마 전에는 그룹 NRG의 멤버였던 천명훈이 토크쇼에 출연, "베이비복스의 멤버중 한 명과 3개월간 사귄 적이 있다"고 말해 파장을 불러일으켰다. 이에 당시 베이비복스의 멤버였던 김이지가 지목됐고, 김이지는 "천명훈과는 절대로 사귄 적이 없다"며 직접 해명을 해야 할 정도였다.

한편, 문제영은 드라마 '남자가 사랑할 때'와 시트콤 '안녕, 프란체스카' 등에 출연한 바 있다. nescafe@gonews.co.kr

<인터넷 신문 공인 1등 고뉴스 ⓒ 고뉴스 www.gonews.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포금지>

백민재(기자)

Guest fivemagic

FIVE I Shall PM you the rest of the details.... :blush:

Hmmmm....wondering if JJM is in a new drama or something ???

In the meanwhile, here's another article on JJM :

문제영 "사귀었다", 주진모 "여친없다" 진실은?

2007년 02월 15일(목) 오후 01:05

20070215130512672a3_130512_0.jpg

(고뉴스=백민재 기자) 탤런트 주진모와 사귀었다는 신인 문제영의 폭탄 발언이 화제를 모으고 있다.

문제영은 한 스포츠신문과 가진 인터뷰에서 "지난해 11월 중순 홍석천씨가 운영하는 서울 이태원의 바에서 주진모씨와 우연히 처음 만나 사귀었다"고 밝혔다.

당시 주진모는 SBS '게임의 여왕'을 촬영하고 있었다. 문제영은 "그 후 시간이 허락할 때마다 데이트를 즐기며 두 달여간 애정 관계를 유지했으나, 성격 차이 등으로 12월말 결국 자연스레 이별하게 됐다"고 덧붙였다. 보도된 날짜는 15일 오전.

그런데 이 보도를 접한 네티즌들이 의문을 드러냈다. 주진모는 꾸준히 여자친구가 없다고 밝혀왔기 때문이다. 14일 주진모에 대한 보도가 있다. 한 인터넷신문 기사에서 주진모는 윤태영과 임유진 커플의 결혼을 축하하며 자신의 연애담을 살짝 공개했다.

주진모는 "여자친구와 헤어진 지 2년 정도 지났다. 옆구리가 허전하고 외롭긴 하지만 일이 먼저"라고 밝혔다.

또 주진모는 "이상하게 이성을 만날 기회가 없다"며 "6년간 사귄 첫사랑과 성격 차이로 헤어진 뒤 연애를 못하고 있다. 성인이 되고 나서 만난 가슴 사무친 추억으로 정말 좋아했다"고 전했다.

보도된 내용을 살펴보면, 두 사람의 말이 서로 앞뒤가 맞지 않는 것이다. 이 때문에 네티즌들은 "도대체 누구의 말이 진실이냐"며 당혹감과 의혹을 감추지 않고 있다.

이 뿐만 아니다. 지난해 12월 23일 보도에서도 주진모는 "여자친구와 헤어진 뒤 연애를 못하고 있다. 요즘 만나는 사람마다 소개팅하게 해달라고 부탁한다"고 밝힌 바 있다.

만약 지난해 문제영과 사귄 것이 사실이라면, 이 당시는 두 사람이 사귀던 도중이었거나 헤어진 직후가 된다.

주진모는 별다른 스캔들이 나지 않는 연예인 중 한 명이다. 지난해 3월 방송된 케이블 채널 m.net의 '와이드 연예뉴스'에서도 주진모는 "행복을 주고 싶은데 상대가 없어서 외로움을 많이 탄다"고 말한 바 있다.

현재 문제영은 각종 포탈사이트 검색어 순위 1위에 오르며 네티즌들의 관심을 모으고 있다. 그녀의 미니홈피에도 방문자가 줄을 잇고 있는 상황.

연예인들의 스캔들, 애정 관계는 대중들에게 큰 관심사다. 얼마 전에는 그룹 NRG의 멤버였던 천명훈이 토크쇼에 출연, "베이비복스의 멤버중 한 명과 3개월간 사귄 적이 있다"고 말해 파장을 불러일으켰다. 이에 당시 베이비복스의 멤버였던 김이지가 지목됐고, 김이지는 "천명훈과는 절대로 사귄 적이 없다"며 직접 해명을 해야 할 정도였다.

한편, 문제영은 드라마 '남자가 사랑할 때'와 시트콤 '안녕, 프란체스카' 등에 출연한 바 있다. nescafe@gonews.co.kr

<인터넷 신문 공인 1등 고뉴스 ⓒ 고뉴스 www.gonews.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포금지>

백민재(기자)

puppyiz,

Please PM me whatever you have info regarding JJM........me too, I am in a CRAZY mood myself. I will be looking forward to your pm's. Anyways, I don't understand Korean, but can you or anyone translate above captions and recent post above.......muchos gracias!

glad to know there are many of us who are crazy about this great actor :) if he is doing another drama/movie.... I am all for it :) thank you for sharing the pixs!

Guest fivemagic

I am curious if Joo Jin Mo is a smoker. Not that I want him to be one, but smoking is a bad habit. I know at least some or most Korean guys smokes, but do you guys know if my prince smokes or not. Since he's so handsome and gorgeous in "Queen of the Game", I have decided to nickname him 'SEXY'. So later on, when I post more replies, I will just mention the nickname 'SEXY' and you will know it, without referring to JJM.

Guest clarabelle

I am curious if Joo Jin Mo is a smoker. Not that I want him to be one, but smoking is a bad habit. I know at least some or most Korean guys smokes, but do you guys know if my prince smokes or not. Since he's so handsome and gorgeous in "Queen of the Game", I have decided to nickname him 'SEXY'. So later on, when I post more replies, I will just mention the nickname 'SEXY' and you will know it, without referring to JJM.

i've seen him in s0me pictures smoking a cigar, but no idea if he's really into it...given the climate in korea, quite natural for them to have some sticks...but surely, found him a sexy smoker (just like pal jdg)...probably, he is not into it, for he has wonderful set of teeth and cute lips....

fivemagic, quite right, he is indeed sexy and drop dead gorgeous!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest puppyiz

Heloo Ladies?

I am back, with something to share with everyone ...

( which includes ~ DAISII, SHIRLEY-sis, FIVEMAGIC, KAYLA &CLARABELLE) !

Yeah ! ...more on JJM in Hankook Tyres CF.

This is only one portion in ' The Making of Hankook Tyres CF '

We start with DYNAPRO MT

jeep1ul4.jpg

jeep2fi5.jpg

there's more ...

...here >

jeep3we3.jpg

jeep4oe0.jpg

jeep5hw9.jpg

The making of 'DYNAPRO MT' CF ends here.

I will post the rest of the 2 other parts later.

Guest clarabelle

Heloo Ladies?

I am back, with something to share with everyone... which includes ~ DAISII, SHIRLEY-sis, FIVEMAGIC & KAYLA !

Yeah ! ...more on JJM in Hankook Tyres CF.

This is one part (actually, there are 3 parts ) of CF in the making of Hankook Tyres CF ' DYNAPRO MT '

jeep1ul4.jpg

jeep2fi5.jpg

there's more ...

...here >

jeep3we3.jpg

jeep4oe0.jpg

jeep5hw9.jpg

The making of 'DYNAPRO MT' CF ends here.

I will post the rest of the 2 other parts later.

why can't i see anything?... i dunno if there's something wrong with my pc...anyway, will try again later...thanks!!!!