wolanah

Guest rainy75

the drama will start in Guangzhou on 20th Nov

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/11/08537841.wmv

source from sina.com

U638P28T3D890147F326DT20051108192919.jpg

f00ss.jpg

hmm.. at least this pixs look more like our DY si ..~~

wonder why they are broadcasting in China first instead of Korea ...

btw .. i happen to see the little gal in the drama also.. the gal who acted as little CJW in StH... quite pretty in looking when dressed in traditional chinese style costume...

Guest wonbinlover

So is his new series a collaboration with Chinese stars too and is that why they are airing in China first instead of Korea or do the tv station that is going to air it waiting for a good time to air it. :huh: h140450798,thanks for the new pictures.

Guest tanpopo

Me and my friend went crazy for him when we were watching Fashion 70s. We totally felt in love with this guy, his charming eyes and his smile is lady killer. Would love to see him more in another drama. I think he should be really famous coz he's so gorgeous and his acting skills as well. So we all should support him ^_^

Guest cobehanoi

You are right tanpopo, from now on JJM will be the star in my heart. I think after Fashion 70 JJM will be more famous

.... JJM my loveeeeee :wub:

I want to see more pictures of him.. :P

Hello! Good thing I discovered this thread. Gosh, haven't finished Fashion 70's and I already have this major hangover on JJM! :D Couldn't agree more on what you guys said on the previous pages. He is really HOT!

QUOTE(shirley in decesed f70s thread)

*he look good when he is in white .or .brown .or even in any color* =>but especially also when he is without any shirt

*he look good when he is just standing there with that wicked simle that charms the birds to fly down *

*he look good when he is on the verge of crying * especially that it make me want to wipe his tears for him

*he look good in any transport hehe be in heli , taxi or bicycle .i thought he was flying towards ME !!!!

*he look good when he is even unconscious from jellyfish bite*

*he look good when he is spinning around the woman he love though in his hands he carry flowers for another *

*he look good when he is sitting .or even when he is kneeling *especially that since it was because of his love that he did that

*he look good when he is doing exercising ..be it push up or gun shooting or takewando

*he look good either be it in tub or in shower ..***.

*he look awesome when he do his lovebo hugsSS!! ..from the front or from the back ..

*he look to die for .when he say his .."i love you " ..or even whisper of love

*he look good even when HE IS NOT THERE *because i will be thinking back to the moments of how he look so good .

This was posted by armanigurl on page 1... my exact sentiments while watching Fashion 70. That spinning scene, kept on rewinding that as well as the helicopter scene. And those HUGS! :D That's why it's been taking me days to finish this.

Now, I really have to watch Wanee and Junah. But I also want to see PUnch, with or without subs! Does anyone know of a clubbox where I can dl?

was just telling inez that i haven't been hanging out in hunky threads for a while...

then i started to miss my joo jin mo and felt a little guilty for neglecting this thread..

some photos to keep the thread going :D

Jin MO in Ddae Ryuh gif

f70s JOO JIN MO! WOOT WOOT!^^

h_50823_02.jpg

and Jung Myung at the background :rolleyes:

fas1.1.jpg

fas1.2.jpg

05110408.jpg

recent pictures

2.1jm.jpg

2.2jm.jpg

2.3jm.jpg

2.4jm.jpg

2.5jm.jpg

2.6jm.jpg

source: empas, cafedaum.net/joojinmo, nate

Would love to see him more in another drama. I think he should be really famous coz he's so gorgeous and his acting skills as well.

Next on your list .... Ddae Ryuh (Punch) supposedly being subtitled as we speak. I've watched this drama too many times, but it never gets old. So touching.

hic hic, I want to watch Punch!!!! Where can I get it??? :unsure::blink:

There is a Hong Kong version with English subtitles, but I understand the the translation is quite bad. Better to wait for the fan subbers to do a re-make :rolleyes:

The Story .... brother and sister live together as they have lost their parents. He is a boxer, she is in school. Jin Mo's character is also a boxer and he and the brother meet in a match. The brother is injured and dies; the sister is left on her own. Jin Mo's character is devistated, leaves for the army, but upon his return he meets the sister again. He was attraced to her in the beginning, and now feels guilt and remorse, but is still attracted. He has given up boxing, but agrees to train the sister as she wants to fulful her brother's dream of being a champion .... a very complicated love story follows. Great stuff, see it if you can ...

Guest tanpopo

was just telling inez that i haven't been hanging out in hunky threads for a while...

then i started to miss my joo jin mo and felt a little guilty for neglecting this thread..

some photos to keep the thread going :D

Jin MO in Ddae Ryuh gif

f70s JOO JIN MO! WOOT WOOT!^^

h_50823_02.jpg

and Jung Myung at the background :rolleyes:

fas1.1.jpg

fas1.2.jpg

05110408.jpg

recent pictures

2.1jm.jpg

2.2jm.jpg

2.3jm.jpg

2.4jm.jpg

2.5jm.jpg

2.6jm.jpg

source: empas, cafedaum.net/joojinmo, nate

Thanks for these great great pic.. I totally fell in love with this guy after watching Fashion 70s, no one else can compare to him, so adorable. He should gain more popularity.

Guest tanpopo

Why this thread is so quite now???:((

Last nite, I spent the whole night watching Fashion 70s again, and cant help myself from falling in love with this sweet, charming, manly man-Dong Young.

Any news from him? New movie?

Guest conThanh

Omggg !!! Joo Jin Mo !! My current crush ^^, love him in Fashion 70s, didn't finish the movie but .. love him so much. He's so cute and his acting is so .... new to me somehow .. he's quiet but ... :D yea ... just love him ^^, prolly go get his movies and other dramas

Guest .alyak_

Joo Jin Mo!

There are no words explaining how gorgeous and beautiful he is! I fell madly in love with him after watching Fashion 70s. He's getting in between me and my school work. During studying. When its quiet. I can't help it but think about him. He's so beautiful. He's so beautiful that i can't think straight! Thats how he is. He makes you take your mind off of things your doing! I love him so much that i decided to go picture hunting and saved 219 pictures. Call me crazy! But yes! I can't get over him. He is just plain gorgeous. And as stated on the first page. He came from heaven! I so agree with that! In Fashion 70s. The intense scenes. I remember me not breathing. When he's crying. I seriously fainted! He is so hot! I love him so much. I remember watching Fashion 70s and my cousin walked in and right when she saw him she said, "DAMN!" That was how i felt! By the way i'm listening to FlytoheSky's OST song for the drama. It has been on repeat for the last 30minutes. I love the drama and Joo Jin Mo. He is so gorgeous. I know i'm repeating gorgeous an beautiful. But i can't help it. He is beautiful and gorgeous! Did i mention he looks really handsome in suit? I love the white shirts on him in Fashion 70s. And his outfit on the island. The green pants. I love that pants! Joo Jin Mo is so attractive. He's tall and that is a major plus for me! And he's so handsome! Tall and Handsome! Wow! Thats who i'm looking for! He's perfect! Dispite his age or whatsoever. He is still handsome as ever! So beautiful!

Okay! Thats enough of me blabbing on and on about him being all beautiful and gorgeous!

I have a question is his drama Punch good? And if it is does anybody know where i can download it?

I want to see his other dramas that he's acted in. Please and thank-you.

P.S. Joo Jin Mo is drop dead beautiful! :)

Joo Jin Mo!

There are no words explaining how gorgeous and beautiful he is! I fell madly in love with him after watching Fashion 70s. He's getting in between me and my school work. During studying. When its quiet. I can't help it but think about him. He's so beautiful. He's so beautiful that i can't think straight! Thats how he is. He makes you take your mind off of things your doing! I love him so much that i decided to go picture hunting and saved 219 pictures. Call me crazy! But yes! I can't get over him. He is just plain gorgeous. And as stated on the first page. He came from heaven! I so agree with that! In Fashion 70s. The intense scenes. I remember me not breathing. When he's crying. I seriously fainted! He is so hot! I love him so much. I remember watching Fashion 70s and my cousin walked in and right when she saw him she said, "DAMN!" That was how i felt! By the way i'm listening to FlytoheSky's OST song for the drama. It has been on repeat for the last 30minutes. I love the drama and Joo Jin Mo. He is so gorgeous. I know i'm repeating gorgeous an beautiful. But i can't help it. He is beautiful and gorgeous! Did i mention he looks really handsome in suit? I love the white shirts on him in Fashion 70s. And his outfit on the island. The green pants. I love that pants! Joo Jin Mo is so attractive. He's tall and that is a major plus for me! And he's so handsome! Tall and Handsome! Wow! Thats who i'm looking for! He's perfect! Dispite his age or whatsoever. He is still handsome as ever! So beautiful!

Okay! Thats enough of me blabbing on and on about him being all beautiful and gorgeous!

I have a question is his drama Punch good? And if it is does anybody know where i can download it?

I want to see his other dramas that he's acted in. Please and thank-you.

P.S. Joo Jin Mo is drop dead beautiful! :)

* HANDS This_Kid exclusive invitation to join bimbo club membership ( club that formed by a few ladies watching f70s when it first aired) *

^________________^

you sound exactly like the girls that watched this drama when it first aired.... a period called "bimbo madness" when all the girls that watched this drama lost their head and became airheads that only thought of JOO JIN MO~ :wacko: they would rant and rant a few pages long of how beautiful Joo Jin Mo was....

and even created a cheer for him.. you can read the cheer in the first page of this thread...

oh btw, Punch is a good series... you'll love his sweet character there... I guess you can request for the drama links from the clubbox thread..

-------------

for those asking for his news.. i think he's keeping a rather low profile for now, probably taking a break from it all.... if I hear any news I'll definitely post em here :)