Hellboy 2 : The Golden Army (2008)

Guest babycurious

Guest babycurious

new trailer added

WOOHOO!!!

I loved the first movie! Red and Blue are one of the best couple ever!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NfIT6CFQXg

Director: Guillermo del Toro

Writers: Mike Mignola (comic books)

Guillermo del Toro (screen story)

casts:

Ron Perlman ... Hellboy

Selma Blair ... Liz Sherman

Doug Jones ... Abe Sapien / The Chamberlain / The Angel of Death

James Dodd ... Johann Krauss

John Alexander ... Johann Kraus / Goblin

Luke Goss ... Prince Nuada

Thomas Kretschmann ... Johann Kraus (voice)

Guest cavil.

Definitely going to watch this when it comes out. Hellboy's deadpan, don't-give-a-crap humor is awesome. This one seems to have a lot more action than the second one.

• 4 months later...
Guest kiss*kiss

I am really looking forward to this movie. The previews look great and really show that their budget for this movie was A LOT bigger.

I'm a huge fan of Doug Jones too.

Guest <maYO>

i really want to watch this one~! saw the trailer when we went to go watch forbidden kingdom....IT WAS AWESOME~!!!....especially since the director is the one who directed that one movie....i can't remember the name, it's in the back of my head, but it was good!

anyways.....when does it come out again? ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hannacorsino

i am really watching this :)

i love hellboy.. i hope they'll

surpass the greatness of the first one..

here's me hoping for more sweet moments

of liz and hellboy... :D

Guest Happy_Day

I loved Hellboy, I didn't expect to like it so much. I don't remember the cast from the first one though, same cast for Hellboy 2? That director makes some intense movies. :)

Guest Onesweetypie

I like the 1st hellboy! Cant wait for the 2nd!!

Imma go rewatch the 1st hellboy again tomorrow! haha

Guest nomad_olga

didn't watch the first hellboy but maybe i should before this one comes out.

i just watched the trailer for hellboy2 and it made me think of world of warcraft lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Access DENIED

bringing this back from the dead. i cant wait to watch this tonight.

hopefully it's better than the first one, which was good too..

Guest __mill

o_o why world of warcraft?? the elves ?

lol i love the movie. imo, better than the first one .

"can't smile without you ~ ..."

Guest Aireia

I watched this yesterday, and I loved it. Guillermo Del Toro is absolutely brilliant (heard he might direct The Hobbit, too).

I liked the first one but I thought this one was just way better. My favorite character was probably Prince Nuada (although at times he reminds me of FFVII's Sephiroth).

I loved the part when

Hellboy and Abraham got drunk

. Haha.

Guest Access DENIED

Watched it yesterday. It was actually really good in terms of story, although there were some cheesy stuff here and there.

I haven't seen so many graphics since Lord of the rings. Guillermo del toro is really creative in creating creatures. Troll town was so cool!!

Too bad this is up against batman since it might not do as well as it should have in the box office.

i really want to watch this one~! saw the trailer when we went to go watch forbidden kingdom....IT WAS AWESOME~!!!....especially since the director is the one who directed that one movie....i can't remember the name, it's in the back of my head, but it was good!

anyways.....when does it come out again? ^^;

^ Was it Pan's Labyrinth? I want to watch this movie badly. I liked the first one. When I first saw the trailer, the first thing that popped into my head was Pan's Labyrinth because the creatures are somewhat similar. Like there's this one creature in the trailer who looks like the faun's twin or something...and then I saw "for the creative [or was it imaginary? idk] director that bought you Pan's Labyrinth haha. It would be great if Guillermo Del Toro actually direct the Hobbit. I wouldn't mind it all with his amazing imagination.

Guest HeffyEnd

Saw this yesterday. Just as good as I thought it'd be. I love Guillermo and his style.

I totally fangirl'd at the effing HUGE reference to another film of Guillermos. The poem that the princess was reading in that book was from The Devil's Backbone which is my favorite film of his. I'd say Pan's is his best, but Devil's is my favorite. It's what made me a fan of his.

I can't say I prefer Hellboy 2 over the first since I've only seen 2 once, but as of now I definitely like it at least as much.

Guest ketchupgurl

I want a third one to come out!!

I think he said that he'd definitely do one if he had 80million lol..but he has the story set up in his head and everything!!

I hope it does well in the box office :( tell all your friends to seee if you want a third one!!~

Archived