Hellboy 2 : The Golden Army (2008)

Guest babycurious

I loved the first one, as unpopular as it was, so I definitely can't wait to go see this soon. The trailer looked awesome.....del Toro is such a magnificent director. I also hope it does well in the box office....there's just really so much competition right now, and The Dark Knight is sure to squash all its competitors.

Guest angelcadex

Much better than the first one, which I don't even remember except the fact that it was unsatisfying.

The thing I liked most about the movie was the creativity and cleverness with the monsters. Genius.

(I guess it had to be) My favorite would have to be the forest god one.

But the jokes, though I know aren't the focus of the movie, bothered me a little bit because of their poor timing. Except the drunk singing one, I thoroughly enjoyed that X]

The Prince had such a beastly voice, seriously<3

I LOVE the new character, Yohann!

That was just so...imaginative.

Its amusing that I learned today his voice was the same as Brian's on Family Guy=]

Guest kiss*kiss

Just saw the movie.

Whoa.... super weird crush on Prince Nuada. :blush: :ph34r: (aka Luke Goss -- he's hot)

I'm a huge fan of Guillermo del Toro and Doug Jones, so this movie really could do no wrong. My sister complained it was tacky -- but I thought it was fun. I mean... it's Hellboy.

Guest revontulet

I can't wait to watch this! I absolutely love Del Toro's creatures. When I first saw the creature from my avatar on the trailer, I literally had tingly feelings inside *_*

Plotline was pretty weak but I'm a fan of the director... the costumes and whatnot for the royal family was sick!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Myss Blewm

Oh yay I found the thread. XD Revive.

I watched the film awhile ago since I'm a big del Toro fan. He definitely didn't disappoint with the vast number of creatures and fantasy world created. I was practically drooling. Doug Jones totally PWNED everyone again like he always does. Mmm the Angel of Death was so beautiful to look at. My favorite character was the forest god. That scene was really cool. Gohann Krauss was hilarious! The moment I heard his voice it took me about five minutes to figure out it was Seth MacFarlane. I thought "That voice sounds so familiar. It kind of reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy......OH because it IS him". :lol:

Though I know people didn't like the first movie, I actually liked the first movie a lot. I don't know what people were complaining about. But definitely the second one is better. I agree the story is a bit weak but I didn't really care since Hellboy was awesome, and Prince Nuada was totally kickass. I can only hope that there will be a third Hellboy! PLEASE!

Guest _ATELIER

didn't like it, plot line didn't have me going, i was bored, and most of the time i was just admiring the visuals. the creatures saved the movie for me. the dialogue on the other hand was very annoying/immature and despite the very cool visuals, the film was predictable.

Guest LacedOut

Just watched Hell Boy II today.

Might I add, it was HILARIOUSLY AWESOME!!

I totally <3'd it. There better be a 3/III! >:]

Guest Christinaisweird

i watched it in july on a saturday after the dark knight came out.

i absolutely loved the ending. can't believe she was pregnant.

Archived