Quantcast

6 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo posts an update with her pet dog

1579882157-202001242113977329-1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has posted an update with her pet dog on Instagram on January 24th.The actress uploaded an adorable Instagram story of her holding her pet dog Boonhong with the caption "my Boonhong" written across the picture. Song Hye Kyo has previously posted pictures with her pet dog and fans were glad to see Boonhong in the welcomed update.
Song Hye Kyo is currently in talks to possibly appear in an upcoming movie titled 'Anna'

1579882170-202001242113977329-2.jpg source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/song-hye-kyo-posts-an-update-with-her-pet-dog

Song Hye-Gyo, happy daily life with his dog ... appealing affection with his own SNS

OSEN Jan 25, 2020 13:29

r.580x0

Photo = Song Hye Kyo Instagram

Actress Song Hye-Gyo tells her daily life with her dog.
Song Hye-Gyo released a black-and-white photo of her dog, Pink, along with the phrase "My Pink ^^" in her Instagram story.
In the photo that was released, Pink Dog, held by Song Hye Kyo, is looking at the camera. Prior to this, Song Hye-Gyo shared his love with dogs many times through social media, expressing his affection.
Song Hye-Gyo is currently considering the next film after appearing on the tvN drama "Boyfriend" last year and meeting viewers.

How many cfs she shot last year? And celebs get paid per cf or per brand bcoz brand can have mutliple cfs. I m sure her salary is among highest like 800k or 900k usd per cf or brand.. She must be super rich ..but i hope she come backs soo 

• Like 3

Hi everyone! Ulap here. wasnt able to log thru my old account but i am missing everyone here! Who among you are marathoning Full House, Worlds Within, TWTWB and Encounter?  These days, that's the only thing I can relax to. ~-^ 

• Like 4