Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo Is Gorgeous in Photos Check out!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                      14238115_10208947658442516_137668204357714232487_10208947658362514_4911274092465

• Like 7

WOW:heart: my favorite DOTS's kiss:glasses:
credit to owner ‎廖桂敏 to Ki❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club
8 mins · 
將於下月推出正式紀念幣~
韓流star 紀念幣項目為了紀念再次掀起韓流熱風的電視劇《太陽的後裔》,將於下月在全球範圍内推出《太陽的後裔》紀念金銀銅幣,金幣含金量99.9%,銀幣含銀量99.9%,由《太陽的後裔》文化產業公社 NEW 和韓國造幣公社共同推出。

分别是:宋仲基銀幣、宋慧喬銀幣、宋宋CP金幣!

...See More

Will be officially launched next month commemorative Coins ~
Korean Star Commemorative Coins project in honor of yet again the hot korean drama descendants of the sun, will be held next month globally launched [descendants of the sun] Gold, Silver, gold gold content of copper coin %, 99.9 Silver with silver volume 99.9 %, by the descendants of the sun] cultural industry corporation new and korea minting corporation co-launched.
Respectively: Silver song joong-ki, song hye-kyo silver coins, the song-song CP Coins!
CR. Weibo
廖桂敏's photo.
廖桂敏's photo.

[Photos] "Descendants of the Sun" publishes medal with Song-Song kissing

2016/09/05

photo761139.jpg

"We remember the day that shone like the sun"

"Descendants of the Sun" medals are coming out in October.

Solip Entertainment revealed that medals with Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki's faces on them are coming out in October.

These medals are pure gold, silver and bronze and they will be sold limitedly on a first-come-first-serve basis. The gold medal weighs 19 grams and is 30 mm thick, the silver is 120 grams and 60 mm thick while the bronze is 95 grams and 60 mm or 30 grams and 40 mm thick.

The medals have the faces of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo on them and on the back are classic scenes from the drama, mainly the island in Greece. The medals are good for display or gifts as they come in fancy cases and for prevention of imitations, security elements have been added to them.

The production says, "We have come up with this idea to commemorate a great drama that added positive influence to the Hallyu Wave".

photo761138.jpg

photo761137.jpg

photo761136.jpg

Song Hye Kyo on Cosmopolitan Magazine:heart:
credit to owner SongSong Couple - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo added 4 new photos to the album: SHK on Cosmopolitan Magazine September 2016 Issue.
1 hr · 

SongSong Couple - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's photo.

1 hour ago, chichai said:

vote! vote! vote!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

She is at no. 3 now...

Fighting guys let us bring her again to the top..                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Like 3

http://news.mtn.co.kr/newscenter/news_viewer.mtn?gidx=2016090613525638404

Park Hoon who plays Sergeant Choi and Kim Byeong Cheol who plays Colonel Park in Dots were guests at SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa Jung Power Time'  on the 6th. In the drama,Park Hoon 's character was biased against Song Hye Kyo's , he shared some behind the scenes story "Eventhough my character was supposed to be bias against Song Hye Kyo's character but i just couldn't focus.Both of us are of the same age but we made a pact that she is to call me Oppa in the public." showing  off their close relationships. He went on to praise Song Hye Kyo's beauty.

source:as labelled 

• Like 12

UKiss Kevin Fanboy of Song Hye Gyo.....Lol                                                                                                                                                                                                          

credit to the rightful owner

• Like 4

--All The Designer Pieces Song Hye Kyo Wore On 'Descendants Of The Sun'

Not even the most distressing situations could dampen Dr. Kang’s style.
by Patricia Dayacap
Aug 2, 2016

Descendants of the Sun swiftly worked its way into our hearts as the K-drama of the year, introducing us to the compelling love story between army captain Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and feisty doctor Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo). We swooned, we cried, we squealed in anticipation—and, in the process, lusted after Dr. Kang’s outfits.

Here’s a look at the designer goodies Song Hye Kyo’s character wore on the show:

http://www.cosmo.ph/style/trend-alert/song-hye-kyo-descendants-of-the-sun-designer-fashion-a469-20160802

--Fall Fashion make up of a Leader elegant goddess Kyo latest make up brand endorsement according to public!

http://kdaily.presslogic.com/2016/09/06/article/14089/

More of LITTLE  Song Hye Kyo                                                                                                                                                                                                        credit to owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     14184370_10208960942414607_2894402627364

• Like 12

17 Best K-dramas of 2016 so far

by whatadrama on Wed, Sep 07, 2016

cfb523bd-a132-4849-8c07-38b3796af7b0.jpg

We’ve had amazing dramas so far this year starring hotties like Song Joong Ki, Ji SungPark Hae JinJang Geun Suk, Lee Joon Ki, and more. Scroll down to see the 17 most popular dramas of 2016 so far! 

Keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher Nielsen ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels. For the shows that are currently on air, we calculated average ratings of available episodes. Without further ado, let's take a look the 17 best K-dramas of 2016 so far!

1. Descendants of the Sun

9662cbe9-e806-4a58-8be1-9a824c6c86fe.jpg

Starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo

Ratings: 28.6%

https://www.dramafever.com/news/17-best-k-dramas-of-2016-so-far/

Bing trans, Sports Donga

스포츠동아

‘2016 스타어워즈’ 대상 누굴까? “공정성·공신력↑” [공식입장]

기사입력 2016.09.07 오후 7:30
댓글3번역언어 선택
Articles input 2016.09.07 7:30 pm

The domestic drama of all channels for the protagonist ' s A w a r d 2016 APAN Star ' came to knock down the walls of the channel with a national drama festival, a born-again.

In the meantime, Korean Entertainment Management Association (hereinafter referred to as ' kite every cooperative ') of the ' by 2016 and APAN Star Awards ' Awards organised by this year's MBC and co-host, and gorgeous than ever before ' and ' a feast of stars.

Starting in 2012, the year 5 times A w a r d ' 2016 APAN Star s ' official Korean name ' 2016 Asia Pacific Star Awards ' and, of course, the Republic of Korea in the Asia-Pacific representative of the global awards ceremony is scheduled to be upgraded.

On October 2, followed by ' 2016 Asia Pacific Star Awards were to be held ahead of the judges ' list. Judges are pop culture critic, tv critic, writer, journalist, etc., in the configuration of the existing judges, MBC, KBS, SBS Broadcasting for the first time this year 3 includes all of the drama from the official Avengers literally feed enhanced fairness and Charter Member of the jury for the configuration.

Cosmopolitan Awards ' Star ' 2016 noted APAN (Asia-Pacific Star Awards) as Chairman of the jury for the final panel of judges (the former MBC productions), judges Lee Eung-Jin (currently KBS Korean drama Institute Director, TV production/former), Gu Bon-Geun (currently Director of SBS plus/former SBS drama department head), as well as Choi soon Sik (tv writer), Yoon Seok-Jin (drama critic), Jeong-DEOK-Hyeon (pop culture critic), Jo Hyun-Jeong (journalist), Kim Hall (journalist), young (open all year round every cooperative Vice President), dark (open all year round every cooperative Vice President), and a total of 10 persons were confirmed.

I grow people's Drama Festival ' s A w a r d ' Star APAN with the start of a five-year organizers take on South Korea's annual plum-hyup subjectivity and representation, with 2007 actors ' APAN (Asia Pacific Actors Network) is established, a bridge for their Asia and the world as the official network of the Festival, with roles APAN A w a r d s Star ' was the first held province fee in 2012.

This was kite every cooperative is A w a r d s APAN ' Star ' made for systematic gearing up to lay the groundwork for awards of Kang min organization Chairperson (currently Chairman of a special apparatus, adjust the Ethics Committee sanction), bolting, and kite with colourful administration planning and progress of every cooperative activation of the ceremony itself.

Kang min, Chairman of the Organization "from 2012 representing every hyeobeul symbolic policy opened the brand A w a r d" APAN iggeuleoon Star s ' MBC this year with global festivities is pleased to make the jump to a stage and, in the center of the Korean culture played an important role on Korean drama, moreover, the Asia-Pacific cultural exchanges with various countries also expect to lead, "he said.

In addition, kite every cooperative and MBC is a co-organizer and subjective ' 2016 Asia Pacific Star Awards ' are sung min every cooperative hand President Executive Chairman, a joint Executive Chairman Kim Gu mountain, Deputy Director of the MBC, General moderators, as this leads to an award ceremony.

' 2016 Asia Pacific Star Awards ' every year with Jun Ji-Hyun, in-Seong, Song Hye-Gyo, song Joong-GI, Kim Su-Hyun winning the domestic top actors, such as the inside of the bar. This year, he will be honored the protagonist who is being noted.

' 2016 Asia Pacific Star Awards ' in front of the MBC on October 1 Sangam culture spreads in the square ' 2016 as part of DMC Festival October 2, 7:00 pm at the sangam culture square. On the night of the same day through the MBC live award ceremony at 11:15 am broadcasting.

Dong Hong-young reporter projecthong@donga.com

cried:cold_sweat: when TWTWB's music start....., miss drama&casts:angry:

Beautiful song and melody! It's making me watch TWTWB once again, although I've watched it gazillion times already!

I fell in love with the Oh's in that drama! Truth be told, it took  a bit of time to get over it! Once in a while I would watch Kyo's 

previous tearjerkers such as AIMH and TWTWB! Sometimes I would laugh with  Han Ji Eun in FH. I like All In and WW as well!

Anyway, I am hoping to have a glimpse of KYO this coming awards night at the KBS compound! Let's all hope she does! crossed fingers

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, esophageal14 said:

Beautiful song and melody! It's making me watch TWTWB once again, although I've watched it gazillion times already!

I fell in love with the Oh's in that drama! Truth be told, it took  a bit of time to get over it! Once in a while I would watch Kyo's 

previous tearjerkers such as AIMH and TWTWB! Sometimes I would laugh with  Han Ji Eun in FH. I like All In and WW as well!

Anyway, I am hoping to have a glimpse of KYO this coming awards night at the KBS compound! Let's all hope she does! crossed fingers

hope so dear my energy is drain already i miss her so much....:bawling: