Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

physical beauty won't last :)

i simply love our dear girl more for her personalities and acting abilities thumbsup.gif

her natural beauty is definitely BIG FAT BONUS to those :sweatingbullets:

her conservativeness, shyness, down-to-earth.... with a touch of her heart of gold.... that gain my most respect agree-1.gif

she's the type of girl that mothers will dream to have as their daughter-in-law daydream.gif

she's so divine here :rolleyes:

shk0429.jpg

Guest SnowB_all

Let's put it this way. The scenario ... Operating Room, with Kyo and Dr. Plastic Surgeon.

Dr. Plastic Surgeon said "Kyo, put me on the OR table, under the knife, and make me as beautiful as you are".

Kyo responded "My beauty is natural. It's God-given".

Guest two hearts collide

I don't believe she had surgery based on seeing old video footage of her however if she did, I would be disappointed. To me though shes still naturally beautiful!

Guest kierelun

April 21 to 28 Pretty Women Artists - result of netizens.

Out of 7215 votes from the total votes of 14,441 which is 50 percent is won by Song Hye Gyo for the cosmetics brand 'LANEIGE', as a model. 'Ssaengeol' pictures on the Internet, several leading public bars and entertainment 'skin beauties' is famous for.

Second place with a total of 4742 votes (32.8 percent) which was the same no. of votes Song Hye Gyo earned in 2004, is won by Lee Hyo Ri this year, did not look pretty but cute was the opinion of netcitizens.

Third is SongYuri gained the 'Skins Foods' CF pure and clear image Aqua is a list of the role of the endeavor. SongYuri is from MBC drama 'One Fine Day' .

Guest not_a_saint0713

congratulation to unni..............

wow.............netizens are truly captivated by her B-E-A-U-T-Y........

me toooooooooooooooooo..................

This issue about natural beauty they just wont let it die down. The antis really have nothing better to do. I guess they get their bread and butter rehashing old issues. But then again if you look like SHG who would not be envious.

Guest kierelun

Doubt SHK is bothered by what people say, criticisms will forever be endless. Nobody can look perfect in everybody's eyes, one man's meat is another person's poison. But if there are people who want to look and feel good about their appearance, then there is no harm in some improvement, which is very normal in this new generation. Why dont those critics look at themselves in the mirror first before passing judgement. When SHK was crititised for being short (this was absolutely mean like as though she was asked to be born that way), it took her a long time to overcome her inferior complex of refusing to be in the limelight until the last few years.

echan - many thanks for the brief translation :)

the same news just keep coming in :w00t:

http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...8&no=270604

http://sports.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20080429/5917654.htm

http://www.consumernews.co.kr/news/view.ht...s&pid=88590

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002065847

http://w21.datanews.co.kr/site/datanews/DT...080429141201700

http://www.nakorean.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=6981

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...30/84077114.htm

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=326790

though... she has been lying low in the korean entertainment scene...

she is still being loved and not forgotten by the locals…

her beauty complemented by her personalities... no need for her to worry then or strive to be in the spotlight...

the more i have reasons to respect and admire her :D

that... i can say... her STAYING POWER! :sweatingbullets:

shk22.jpg

Song Hye-Kyo saranghaeyo.gif

off-topic - another hotties, KDW... already signed a new project :(

when is our dear girl's turn -_-

Guest angel2nyt

am i the only one who doesnt see the difference?

t that's just because she slimmed down.. everything else looks the same

her teeth.. braces

talking about the coolsmurf article.. hehehe

which female artist endorsing a skin cosmetics brand has the best ssaeng-ul?

1. Song Hye Kyo - 7,215 votes(50%)

2. Lee Hyo Ri - 4,738

3. Sung Yu Ri - 1,418

4. Lee Ji Ah - 220

5. Han Ji Min - 166

6. Han Ye Seul

7. Kim Hee Ae

8. Kim Tae Hee

9. Lee Na Young

10. Im Soo Jung

11. Goo Hye Sun

12. Han Ga In

13. Go Ah Ra

14. Kim Min Jung

15. Son Ye Jin

16. Lee Young Ae

17. Moon Geun Young

18. Chae Jung An

19. Shin Min Ah

20. Song Yoon Ah

21. Jung Ryu Won

22. Choi Jung Won

23. Soo Ae

24. Kim Ah Joong

25. Lee Soo Kyung

26. Jang Jin Young

27. Ha Ji Won

28. Park Jin Hee

29. Lee Mi Yeon

30. others

Guest perhaps--love

shk is sooo pretty.

she was even pretty in like.. highschool. even pretty when she was a toddler. D:

so many other stars like her too. =]

wow those magazine covers. some really dont look like her. :o

thanks angel for providing the those celebs names in english... :)

i believe... Laneige management must be beaming happily... and congratulating themselves for making a perfect

decision... in choosing SONG HYE-KYO as the new endorser thumbsup.gif

i know i rarely post here but that surgery news is just completely ridiculous. they just can't accept that they were not born with the kind of beauty SHK has. i would never wonder why. with their jealous heart they could never have SHK's beauty no matter what they do. i feel sorry for those antis. <_<

anyway, i love that pic with jeon do yeon! i've run out of words to describe shk's beauty. she just takes my breath away! :D

hi naomz - long time no see... welcome back :)

i luv the way you put this... "i've run out of words to describe her beauty"... that's cool-1.gif

i guess... we should do a compilation of words that SHKers used to describe her beauty and make it into a book :sweatingbullets:

Utkim..I like the picture you posted..she is so beautiful how old was she then abt.15 years old?Those people who are saying that she undergo some plastic surgery are just jealous of her beauty and maybe are anti SHK.To our dear girl you have nothing to worry we are here forever no matter what happen.SHKers like me better ignore them .

Putrin..Utkim..Thank you so much for keeping SHK's thread alive you two are always looking for news and pics. abt SHK.and also to everyone who are regulars here.

hi luckygem - you're most welcome dear :)

just say that... at the moment... i have too much time in my hand...

and will do, anything for our dear girl :lol:

I don't believe she had surgery based on seeing old video footage of her however if she did, I would be disappointed. To me though shes still naturally beautiful!

shk is sooo pretty.

she was even pretty in like.. highschool. even pretty when she was a toddler. D:

so many other stars like her too. =]

wow those magazine covers. some really dont look like her. :o

hi twoheartscollide & perhapslove - welcome to this wonderful thread :) hope you enjoy your stay...

wow... both of you... the ID names :P

How can they say such things about our Song Hye Kyo? She was just chubbier last time! To me, her features looked the same as before. She just matured and got even prettier!

wow!

congratulations Song Hye Kyo!

she is just so beautiful...

and i don't believe that she has undergone surgery.

her looks are just so... NATURAL!

hi pickles & sweetpop - you too... haven't seen both of you here for awhile... welcome back :)

Guest chin_ai22

i dont believe unnie have been into surgery, they're just looking for empty hole on our unnie because they envy her perfection!

Guest alexdan

Im very happy to see her spot as nr.1, almost as always :blush: .

But I want to hear more about her upcomming project, why does she take so long time to decide a project, gosh, its killing me :tears: .

Im so jealous fans of the other actors :( .

Love this face , the one and only I love :wub: surgery, where and where :blink:

8shkxy3.jpg

hi utkim... wow she's so sweet... since a teens...

hi SHKyoer ! thsmiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

good morning !

i miss this thread and our girl..... so much... th_smiley_ctf.gif

ths another pics of SHK, another aproved.... that she's pretty since she was a baby ! :P

SHKNatural2.jpg

edit : grrrrr... the big ones is missing .... gone with my laptop... th_sadsmily.jpg

sorry gals... for better result... you need a microscope thought...... :ph34r:B)

perhaps utkim bring up a big size for us..... th_smiley_flag.gif

edit : have a nice dream utkim !th_smiley_monsterunderbed.gif

^^Thanks for posting her pic, deka if, but that pic was a bit small, hardly to see her face wacky.gif, hehehe, just joking :lol: .

I know i have this pic in a bigger version, will post when i find it.

youngkyo1.jpg

And good night dear, it 's time for me to take a nap :lol:smile479.gif