Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^^ my guess is she mentions Hye Kyo unni as the most beautiful person she ever seen :P:w00t: , joke, hehehe. Anyone please translate??

'alexdan'...HI! I think she is one of Finkl member...OCK Joo Hyun....(Correct me,if I'm wrong) :rolleyes:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

putriN: The girl is Ock Joo Hyeon (former FinKL member, I think? One of HyeKyo's best friends?).

Edit: Hehe, Temasek beat me to it. :blush:

Guest kierelun

Guys.... do you have any idea who is this lady with our dear girl ?

news0428.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200804281651171001

Singer and actress in a musical in a variety of choices between their Okjuhyeon Wannabe stars as a close friend Song Hye Gyo.

The cable channel is scheduled to broadcast the 29th Okjuhyeon Olive 'style it (It Style) Choe Jong Hoe appeared in his own fashion secrets and know-how and Fitness Management reported the story.

He's got a fantastic line to bridge envy anyone receiving Okjuhyeon Wannabe stars, but those who had Okjuhyeon.

Okjuhyeon, good friend of the Hye Gyo, said "during Song Hye Gyo is the most beautiful person I've ever seen," "If I was born like that, I'll be happy,".

Another was broadcast via YouTube yoga tailored to further enhance the beautiful shape, the best jeans and body lotion on your right ski team.

YouTube is "Skinny Jean-legged silhouette of the body being overly exposed to the adverse effects rather inspirations," he stressed, but if you take advantage of the best items could be explained.

Along with this "mini-skirt and pretty in digestion as a way to bridge lotion bareuneun hard," he said to introduce his own secrets. The program comes on the 29th.

Guest alexdan

hahahaha, unbelievable, I got it right :lol::w00t: . I should be a fortune-teller, ack..ack :lol: .

PutriN, the same for you :lol: . Should I make another guess :P ?

Guest not_a_saint0713

Song Hye Kyo natural beauty claim being disputed

2uz9d9y.jpg

higschool pictures

rvdawh.jpg

Many pictures had been posted on Korean websites recently doing a picture comparison of Song Hae Gyo pictures before and after plastic surgery and invited lots of discussion among netizens. Many netizens exclaimed after seeing the pictures, “Never would have believed that Song Hae Gyo would have gone for plastic surgery.” Others commented, “Really a surprise to learn of this, but the evidence is clear, still can’t believe that she went for plastic.”

source: coolsmurf

comment:

this is absolutely ridiculous....................

i guess some korean netisens have very small eyes......i mean come on, there are no difference.......

maybe they were referring to her nose..........she's a bit chubby, see round face,

Guest pickles

How can they say such things about our Song Hye Kyo? She was just chubbier last time! To me, her features looked the same as before. She just matured and got even prettier!

there they go again :rolleyes: pathetic antis with no life whatsoever :tongue2:

she may have been a little chubby during her teenage years but she still has the same features...

high-bridged nose, luscious lips, adorable eyes, and prominent cheek bones ... i guess it's safe to say they're plain delusional :wacko:

Guest naomz

i know i rarely post here but that surgery news is just completely ridiculous. they just can't accept that they were not born with the kind of beauty SHK has. i would never wonder why. with their jealous heart they could never have SHK's beauty no matter what they do. i feel sorry for those antis. <_<

anyway, i love that pic with jeon do yeon! i've run out of words to describe shk's beauty. she just takes my breath away! :D

Guest alexdan

Hye Kyo did surgery :blink: , hahahaha, then every celebrity did undergo surgery too, dont they see that :tongue2: :crazy: ?

I love her whatsoever, surgery or not , bleeeehhhhh

Utkim..I like the picture you posted..she is so beautiful how old was she then abt.15 years old?Those people who are saying that she undergo some plastic surgery are just jealous of her beauty and maybe are anti SHK.To our dear girl you have nothing to worry we are here forever no matter what happen.SHKers like me better ignore them .

Putrin..Utkim..Thank you so much for keeping SHK's thread alive you two are always looking for news and pics. abt SHK.and also to everyone who are regulars here.

Guest thevert

I will never believe that Song Hye Gyo had a plastic surgery . Peoples are just jealous of her beauty .That's crazy .

Guest not_a_saint0713

I will never believe that Song Hye Gyo had a plastic surgery . Peoples are just jealous of her beauty .That's crazy .

same here................

some people cant just accept that she have the beauty of a fairy, i mean a goddess........

ive been reading somes of the comments in af bout the issue, some wont believe, some just trully are insane and jealay....

well who cares anyway, for me she's "Natural" :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

omgsh, this again. this is reDUNgulious!! (instead of rediculious). pff I see no differences whatsoever!! asian people have chinky eyes, and even more chinky when they smile!! heck white people have chinky eyes when they smile too shoot!!

I wouldnt say they are jealous that they are not as beautiful as shk. but I think they always look for some kind of plastic surgery (even when there's none) to people who are just beautiful naturally cause omgsh its too pretty to be all real. pff!!