Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

:blush:  Happy waiting for 17th June....perhaps I can now wish for her appearance on Running Man since she's been doing things out of the norm...

Always love her sweet smiles

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

6tO5WDn.jpg?1

crto via dc

• Like 16

cant wait for the fan meeting too.

yeah, you guys are right. she's doing things out of her norm. usually she enters stealth mode every time she finished a film or series.

now she is attending events, award ceremonies and fan meetings :D

• Like 12

She's many wonderful projects....AIMH held a special place for me since it was the first drama that I got to know about this beautiful Korean actress....

Her co-stars have only good praises for her.

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 21

Hello fellow Kyonatics!!Thank you so much for all the beautiful pictures,gifs,MVs and articles all praising our beautiful goddess!! I am so happy that she is finally receiving the love and recognition she so greatly deserve!I have been browsing all her videotapes fr. Baesang and found this TV show Fireplace  fr MBN....discussion of the whole show is all about Song Hye Kyo..I wish there is an English translation.The group of writers,photographers and other guest are discussing fr the moment she started showbiz  up to the present.I hope somebody can give us a gist on what they are saying about her.

credit to NICO

• Like 17

1 hour ago, megbc8 said:

Hello fellow Kyonatics!!Thank you so much for all the beautiful pictures,gifs,MVs and articles all praising our beautiful goddess!! I am so happy that she is finally receiving the love and recognition she so greatly deserve!I have been browsing all her videotapes fr. Baesang and found this TV show Fireplace  fr MBN....discussion of the whole show is all about Song Hye Kyo..I wish there is an English translation.The group of writers,photographers and other guest are discussing fr the moment she started showbiz  up to the present.I hope somebody can give us a gist on what they are saying about her.

credit to NICO

Thank you @megbc8 and nico. Very interesting video to watch. Even I can't understand what they are talking I guess its all about appraising SHK. Hearing the only word that I understand "song hye kyo" makes me smile. Really hope someone can translate this video. Thanks again chingus.

• Like 2

@nozaroc...it is a comprehensive discussion .They seem to be discussing about her mother,father and grandfather too!The older gentleman seem to know a lot of stuff about SHK..Too bad Shanda is not here to help us.Does anybody here know Shanda's IG?

@michidaa you are welcome chingu!It is really an interesting discussion.Like you, I just listen to them  and observe their expressions and they look and sound like they are  at owe w/ SHK's beauty and what she has achieved and accomplished.

Paging joongkyo our smart  translator!Maybe you can help us here!

• Like 4

I WAS initially upset when SHK was once again not acknowledged for her great acting skills at Baeksang, but not after when I learned that only FIVE voters determined the winner and she had lost by ONE vote. That ONE voter, in my personal opinion, was probably influenced by some non merit factors such as KHS being a veteran actress.   Moreover, Jo Jin Woong should have won the best actor award....he was the best thing from "Signal", so clearly, the Baeksang winners were not based on who actually deserved the award but some other criteria--like your image internationally ( I.e. Lee Byun Hyun, Jun Do Hyun).  I hope SHK realizes that not winning this award does not take away from the fact that she a very talented actress. KMY, played by SHK, was arguably the best female character to ever come out of Kdrama. 

That being said, I really do admire KHS and how she has handled her career thus far. At the height of her popularity in TV dramas, when she was 34 years old, like SHK is now, she decided to take her chance in the movie industry and shed her good girl image by starting in an erotic movie "Hypnotized". That led to other movie offers and she cemented her status as an A list female movie star.  Her longevity in the Korean entertainment world is attributed to her willingness to take chances by taking very diverse types of roles.  She is not afraid to look "ugly" for her roles, for example in "Coin Locker Girl".  Similarly, in Hollywood, Charlize Theron was not taken seriously as an actress until she was willing to "uglify" herself by starting in "Monster".

SHK is at the height of her popularity.  She has the money, fame, and a top A list status.  It's a perfect time for her to venture out and take a chance in a role that's completely different--it might be scary but I would love for her to take a role that would "uglify' her.  Make people take notice of her acting instead of her face.  Her beautiful face opened doors initially in the entertainment industry, but she is at an age where she needs to diversify her roles if she wants to stay active way into her 50's.  I am looking forward to finding out what her next role would be...

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

Pick your next drama from these 6 winners at the 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards!

by Nancy Z on Tue, Jun 07, 2016

653abba4-0802-4176-af84-2244348163c7.jpg

"There are so many dramas to choose from, which one do I try next?" That's a frequent question for many DramaFever viewers. If you are wondering about what to watch, take a look at these winners from the 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards, which is also known as the Korean Golden Globes. You'll probably find at least one good choice, like the Grand Prize winner, Descendants of the Sun.

The prestigious 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards took place on June 3 in Seoul, where top winners in television and film were honored for their achievements. 

The following is a list of the winning dramas from the Baeksang Arts Awards this year:

1.  Descendants of the Sun - The Grand Prize winner also won Most Popular Actor (Song Joong Ki) and Most Popular Actress (Song Hye Gyo). The charming leads were also awarded the iQiyi Global Stars awards.

1116bc60-64bd-40d5-9d17-02814ca751f3.jpg

The mega-hit drama, about love and struggles in the romance between a medical doctor and a special forces soldier, was also nominated for Best Drama, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Actor (Song Joong Ki), and Best Actress (Song Hye Gyo).

https://www.dramafever.com/news/pick-your-next-drama-from-these-6-winners-at-the-2016-baeksang-arts-awards/

video(repost=in case anyone missed), Song Hye Kyo:wink:

-Acting Performance

-Singing Skills

-Beauty Icons

Published on Nov 29, 2015

[ STARS' BIGMATCH ]
AMANDA SEYFRIED & SONG HYE-KYO
There are foreign stars and Korean celebrities who differ in nationalities, but who are always compared online for their many similarities. You can see the similarities and differences of stars from two different countries on Showbiz Korea's Stars' Big Match. Let's find out who today's celebrities are. This week, we have two adorable and innocent actresses who make our hearts skip a beat! We have actress Song hye-kyo on one side and Amanda Seyfried on the other. Let's now see their versatile qualities. 

If SHK has been offered, it will be great:thumbsup:

“Descendants Of The Sun” Production Company To Remake “Criminal Minds”

“Descendants Of The Sun” Production Company To Remake “Criminal Minds”
Descendants of the Sun” production company NEW has announced its plans to remake U.S. drama “Criminal Minds.”

Guest RoseS
23 hours ago, daisybella said:

Hi I'm new here.. Name Christine ..huge fan of SHK since Autumn in my heart. She was beautiful at daesksang award. I was so disppointed at those jury's decision. My 80th years old grandma was so mad when the winner isn't SHK. So funny she want me  to help her write letter to them lol .

Do it, daisybella! Send to Chengdu for fan's request(read letter) from SHK's fan who's 80 yrs old. Guaranty, SHK will love it:wub: 

Thanks rubylia for the pics.... aigoo, where are all Kyoers? are you guys at shipper thread :lol: ?

what to say??? i almost had a heart attack :lol:...

Spoiler

But i guess we all know it will be coming..my heart better stay still..can't think properly

• Like 21