Quantcast

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ The Unbothered Queen

The owner tagged SHK's name.

It seems that Song Hye Kyo, stylist Han Hye Yeon, actress Ki Eun Se, and more donate their personal items for flea market (GRGR Market) which will be open on June 22-23 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

cr. oblybly

Han Hye Yeon's chief of staff
Brought a lot of celebrity collections
I have to get Song Hye Kyo's collection :heart:

Tweets from Soompi :star:

A powerful combination!

waiting for Kyo's official confirmation

• Like 5
  • Replies 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• utkim

• gigivillaceran

• putriN

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Actress, the fans and the Song Hye Kyo's thread I started to like Song Hye Kyo in 2001 while watching "Autumn in my heart". It was her first Korean drama in a main role and it was my

Fan's account on Pink ribbon marathon in Gwangju "I heard about the possibility of Hye Kyo gracing the event around 2 am in the morning, not knowing whether the news is true/not, i decided to hea

Hello everyone!   It's been a while since I made a post of just my thoughts on Kyo and recent happenings. I finally have some time today so I hope you don't mind. I'll hide it since I tend to wri

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses  She is now on the 2nd  place pls im begging you all vote and let us bring her to the top, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

Determined to restore the empire, Fan Bingbing invites a special character to be with Song Hye Kyo about the epic? Heulwenny Follow Helino  5 hours agojjj-15610543784682101860566-crop-1561054Fan Bingbing specifically invited Song Hye Kyo's close hair stylist to ekip to show that she is looking forward to this return. In recent days, netizens continued to stir when they learned that Pham Bang Bang became the face of the cover of GRAZIA Korea magazine, a publication in July 2019. This is one of the public entertainment activities that marked her return after a long absence.Determined to restore the empire, Fan Bingbing invites a special character to be with Song Hye Kyo about the epic?  - Photo 1.On his personal page, Fan Bingbing uploaded an image during his last trip to Korea and gave a special thanks to his crew this time. Pham Bang Bang wears a flower skirt and stands in the middle. This hairstyle perfectly matches the series of selfie photos she posted on her previous personal page.Determined to restore the empire, Fan Bingbing invites a special character to be with Song Hye Kyo about the epic?  - Photo 3.Ekip consists of 11 people, including familiar members and Korean stylists. Netizens were keenly aware that one of them was Lee Hye Young, Song Hye Kyo 's hair stylist .Determined to restore the empire, Fan Bingbing invites a special character to be with Song Hye Kyo about the epic?  - Photo 4.Determined to restore the empire, Fan Bingbing invites a special character to be with Song Hye Kyo about the epic?  - Photo 6.Photos of this hair stylist with the famous Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo has a close relationship with this hair stylist. In almost all of the participating events, Song Hye Kyo appointed Lee Hye Young to follow. It can be said that this is one of the most famous hair stylists of the land of kimchi.Determined to restore the empire, Fan Bingbing invites a special character to be with Song Hye Kyo about the epic?  - Photo 7.Determined to restore the empire, Fan Bingbing invites a special character to be with Song Hye Kyo about the epic?  - Photo 8.On this Korean magazine, Pham Bang Bang specially invited Lee Hye Young to ekip to show that she was very hopeful on this return. Netizens commented, it is unclear whether Lee Hye Young will "head" to Pham Bang Bang's ekip, but if possible, to cooperate in long-term with this album, rebuilding the image and reputation of Fan Bingbing will certainly be accelerated....source credit @http://m.kenh14.vn/quyet-tam-khoi-phuc-de-che-pham-bang-bang-moi-1-nhan-vat-dac-biet-luon-gan-bo-voi-song-hye-kyo-ve-ekip-20190621011431921.chn

The youthful fashion style of Korea's "old-fashioned beauties"

Although U40, Jang Nara, Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, and Han Ji Min and Park Min Young still attracted audiences thanks to their beautiful beauty and youthful and delicate fashion style. :06 22/06/2019  

The style of the site is not good
Song Hye Kyo : At the age of U40, Song Hye Kyo makes many people admire by the youthful, charming. Actress scores thanks to elegant fashion style. Her chosen clothes usually have neutral, light tones such as pink pastel, creamy white ...

Song Hye Kyo's favorite shirt and material is a popular item that is popular when walking around. This way of making clothes makes her look younger than her age.
At events, the actress chooses dresses that are short to the knee, with a gentle touch of the waist and legs of the skirt. In particular, high-heeled shoes are indispensable items, helping her "cheat" height.
source credit @https://news.zing.vn/phong-cach-thoi-trang-tre-trung-cua-nhung-my-nhan-khong-tuoi-xu-han-post959158.html
  • Like 1

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses  She is now on the 2nd  place pls im begging you all vote and let us bring her to the top, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic