Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi friends!   I browsed for some news about kyo tonight and this news really caught my attention.  I don't know if this has been posted before... Kyo's GENEROSITY is really exceptional.  I know it's not just for the media or fan service that she's doing these acts of kindness but she is doing this because she really has a very big HEART full of love and she does all these stuffs in the most silent ways possible.  She truly deserves all the blessings that she is receiving.  Please continue what you are doing Kyo, you are an inspiration to a lot of people to be kinder and proud of their nationalities.... So proud of what you have done and to be your fan...I never thought fangirling would give me this much happiness before...:wub::wub:

http://en.yibada.com/articles/153070/20160822/song-hye-kyo-descendants-sun-fame-secret-side.htm

leaving you this good news to read before we sleep...Have a good night chingus!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, drahyekyo said:

PS i hope you dont mind me asking here. Im not even sure if this is the proper venue to ask questions such as this but im willing to learn how to fangirl over the goddess 

Tzu-Chuan Yeh

Tzu-Chuan Yeh 怎麼加入?
How to join?
Automatically Translated
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Shelley Lin

Shelley Lin 如果你有IG帳號,在搜尋那邊打上帳號就是圖片最上面那一排offic......搜尋到再加入追蹤即可~
If you have instagram account, search for the phone to the account number is image above a row offic...... search to add tracking to ~

from hancinema, one  of her Laneige photo ad garnered attention not only from her fans but media as well (hot topic in nate) and this is the one that SHK posted on her IG ,  I guess this the photo that stands out for her out of her 4 new gorgeous photos for Laneige Serum Tint Lipstick and I think this is the one that is most closer to her real self - SHK as a Heartful Lover

Song Hye-kyo with a puppy in her new pictorial

photo758478.jpg

Song Hye-kyo has revealed a behind-the-scenes image on her personal Instagram on August 24th. She is holding a tiny little cute puppy in the picture.

In the revealed image, Song Hye-kyo is smiling brightly while holding the lovely puppy. Song Hye-kyo's slim body looks gorgeous in a blouse revealing her shoulders.

Song Hye-kyo shows off her gorgeous and glamorous appeals with her loose hair draped down on one side.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-with-a-puppy-in-her-new-pictorial-98055.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

welcome drahyekyo to SHKs thread , I guess the IG post from SHK hyebaragi fancafe site answers your query and its fine to address your questions here just as long as it is related to SHK activities but not those that would bring negativity in this thread.  as a fan of SHK and if you just need new updates of her activities/projects you can access a lot of fansites / SNS about it but if you really want to be a member of her fanclub or sort of  as for now I haven't known any yet for international fans , as I know SHK does have fan clubs in Korea , China and Hongkong but their updates are usually in their own language but there are fans who are gracious enough to translate it for the sake of her international fans  or it would be nice if their will be an official SHK fanclub in your country that could coordinate with her other fanclubs around the globe!  

• Like 11

(Yonhap Feature) Korean culture breathes global mind-set into young Asian hearts

2016/08/24   09:00

By Chung Joo-won

SEOUL, Aug. 24 (Yonhap) -- For Asian millennials, a global mindset is not about multilingual ability, tariff-free trade and working in foreign-invested firms, as had once been the case. Now the term is about creative content that brings different cultures together.

"To me, a global mindset means feeling and acting like a global citizen and not just a citizen from your own country," says Israel Ying Ding, a 19-year-old Burmese student, at Changdeok Palace in central Seoul on Aug. 11.

"A global mindset doesn't necessarily come from speaking many languages. I have a Mongolian roommate in this program. He doesn't speak much English, and I don't speak much Korean, but it didn't take long before we understood what each other needs and likes," he continued.

To Ding, a global mindset is enjoying the innovative things that others have discovered and vice versa. Ding enjoys Korean television shows and K-pop despite Korean actors and singers rarely visiting his home country. The first Korean drama he watched was "Autumn in My Heart," starring top South Korean actors Song Seung-heon and Won Bin, and star actress Song Hye-kyo. He bought the drama from a street vendor selling pirated copies of hit films and television shows. At first, he fell in love with the story, and as time went on, he became fascinated with the lifestyle of Koreans depicted in the show.

This photo, released by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, shows some of the 205 international participants of the Youth Camp for Asia's Future 2016. (Yonhap)

This photo, released by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, shows some of the 205 international participants of the Youth Camp for Asia's Future 2016. (Yonhap)

Ding shared his new-found interest with his friends. In one particular case, Ding gave a rented DVD of the hit South Korean military romantic comedy "Descendants of the Sun" to a friend.

"He watched the entire season straight through," he said, bursting into laughter.

jwc@yna.co.kr

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/08/22/0200000000AEN20160822001500315.html?input=msn

regional gov'ts tap culture content to boost economy

The medical cubicle is where Song Hye-kyo's character operates on a foreign leader with the protection of Song Joong-ki's Alpha Team in the drama.

The recreation is the joint effort of Taebaek city government and the regional government forestry authorities. Because the area was a nationalized land, the drama-makers had to tear down the original set. But fans of the drama started asking where in Taebaek the sites in the drama were, prompting the regional government authorities to get to work.

Also, the sites where the earthquake-devastation was filmed — including the scene where Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo reunite after a brief break-up — remains as well.

Another regional government tapping into cultural content is Busan. Riding on the popularity of the 10-million ticket-seller movie "Train to Busan," a Korean zombie movie starring actors Gong Yoo and Don Lee, the Busan city government and tourism officials have come up with a "zombie hunting stamp tour" through the end of September. This project is slightly different in that the Busan city is not building any edifices for the tour program.

The idea is that tourists from outside Busan should visit the three major tourist courses and earn stamps. In return, a lucky 1,000 will receive various gifts including Busan city tour tickets, gift tickets to try Samjin fishballs and 168 meal package tickets.

Also, those who take part before Sept. 20 will be eligible to win tickets to the K-pop festival "One Asia Festival" that opens on Oct. 1, the Busan tourism organization said. Those wanting to participate will have to get the mobile app from the Google and App Stores.

To date, the biggest benefactor of the strategy of resourcing cultural content to boost the regional economy would be Nami Island. It was where the first mega-hit hallyu drama,"Winter Sonata," was filmed in 2002 and tourists still flock to it. "Winter Sonata" produced mega hallyu stars like Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo.

Another is the Seodongyo Theme Park in Buyeo, South Chungcheong Province. First used for the K-drama "Seodongyo" in 2006, it has been chosen on many occasions for period dramas such as "Six Flying Dragons" that aired on SBS in 2015.

But more failed projects attest to the legitimacy of the concern that yet another theme park centered around a K-drama may end up as a nuisance. In Heongseong, nearby Taebaek, the 4.3 billion won-drama set for the 2004 Korean TV drama "Toji, the Land" was closed after costing 300 million won of taxpayers' money, 11 years after it opened.

janee@ktimes.com

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/08/135_211779.html

6. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (u.p. $6)

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Everyone’s raving about Laneige Water Sleeping Mask lately. When I flew to Korea earlier this year, I lugged back a whole box full of these - orders from friends

all hoping to have skin like Song Hye-Kyo. I tried it myself, and it really makes your skin bounce. 

Sleeping masks are so easy to use that it’s noob-proof. Just lather it on your face before you sleep and wash it off the next morning. For maximum effect, sleep face up and try not to toss and turn at night. 

10 hours ago, RoseS said:

She is a Taiwan actress(Chinese actress?) She's partner w/Hyun Bin in movie Late Autumn.

Song rooftop doubles sweet kiss video      http://www.miaopai.com/show/cOk7yLf3TKUmbphjW0zCzw__.htm

Song Hye Gyo is far away beautiful to Tang Wei this is only base on my own opinion she is the most beautiful actreess of the world.dear thank you for the video until now i cant get over with this two and to the drama i dont know what kind of a virus is this i think dots virus my hubby told me that i am an addict and he told me he will put me to the rehab. i try to watch other drama but i end up comparing it to the DOTS.this drama is still the best ever for my own opinion even here in my country this drama is talk of the town and with the two leads star my officemates  is crazy over  this and they always trying to get home early to not miss it even all the friends of my kids and my neighbors they are really love it wow phoenomenal hit here i hope someday this two will work again with the beautiful romantic drama or movie and i hope and pray SongSong Couple will end up being a real couple thank you so much to the news you shared god bless....good morning all and have a blessed day a head be safe all.

• Like 8