Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

Let me be the 1st to greet all the "Mother Kyonatics" here in soompi a Happy Mother's Day! Your husband and children are lucky to have a Kyonatic Mother in their lives. Hehehehe. ;)) ;)) ;))

Same greeting goes out to all your mothers for producing wonderful Kyonatics in this world. Coz without them Kyo's Forum will not be the same without you chinggus!!!

and of course - Happy Mother's Day to Mrs Song aka - Hye Kyo's Umma (Mother) for bringing Kyo in this world and for raising her well...not to mention for giving her good and beautiful genes. hehehe.

Hope, I will be greeting Kyo - Happy Mother's Day next year. Hehehehe.

Guest deaborj

Dunno why I love this pic?

Aaahh--Now I know,..... it's because of that bedimpled namja at the back.....

(just teasing guys---forgive me for being a hope(full/less) Binkyonatic. hehehe

^ Happy mother Day :x :x
Kyo's mother chose her a real cute clothes ( in the second pic hclover unnie posts) :x He he, that's the reason why mothers wanna have daughters, they can make their children pretty :))
new seeyoung pic:
ed9bf438jw1ega3rr8vp1j20g10mswgb.jpg
weibo

Sony A5000
BnZIwrhCAAAkI-C.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/beautifulmind_H/status/465639614623924225/photo/1/large

EDIT: Weibo account of "The crossing" officially informs to hold the Press conference at 15:00 on May,17th ( in local time )
The film will release important information. The PC will be live through
the official microblogging
ib0ZEA26D0zPV0.png

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Four Korean Actresses to Attend Cannes Film Festival
Korean-actresses.jpg

Four Korean actresses are heading to the Cannes International Film Festival, which begins May 14. Jeon Do YeonSong Hye KyoBae Doo Na and Kim Se Ron are all bound for the south of France, where they are set to take part in media activities. Jeon Do Yeon won the Best Actress award at the festival in 2007 for her role in “Secret Sunshine,” directed by Lee Chang Dong, and will be a member of the jury panel this year.

Lee Chang Dong is well-known at the iconic film festival. He won an award for Best Screenplay in 2010 for the movie “Poetry.” His latest film, “A Girl at My Door,” starring Bae Doo Na and Kim Se Ron, will be screening at Cannes, with both actresses in attendance.

Also attending the festival is Song Hye Kyo, who will be joining John Woo, director of her forthcoming movie, “The Crossing,” for a press conference and a series of interviews. Although “The Crossing” will not be shown at Cannes, its makers are hopeful that, with the world’s media in attendance, they can stir up interest for the movie, which is slated for release in winter this year.

Soompi

Guest sunflower91

http: class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Song Hye Kyo And Jeon Do Yeon Will Attend The Cannes Film Festival

Song Hye Kyo
Jin Do Yeon

Two Korean actresses, Song Hye Kyo and Jeon Do Yeon, will be going to the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival in France this year.

Actress Song Hye Kyo will go in to promote her film "The Crossing," which is set in 1940s China. Song Hye Kyo, her co-star actress Zhang Ziyi and the film's director Oh Woo Sang will attend a press conference for the film on May 17. Interviews by international media will follow on the 18th.

Song Hye Kyo's agency, UAA, says they do not yet know the actress' full festival schedule beyond the press conference.

It's not the first time that the actress attended the festival for the same film, as she made a surprise appearance at a previous press conference in 2008. At that time, the film was called "1949." The film was postponed several times in the last six years and is currently undergoing one last edit before its screening.

"The Crossing" is scheduled to hit theaters in November. Song Hye Kyo also appears in the 2014 film "My Palpitating Life. That film tells the story of a young couple who have a child with a degenerative disease.

Korean actress, Jeon Do Yeon will attend the festival because she has been asked to serve as a judge on the main competition jury.

She is the second Korean to sit on the festival's nine-member panel and the first Korean actress. The first Korean to serve was filmmaker Lee Chang Dong. He directed the film "Secret Sunshine," which Jeon Do Yeon starred in. Her work in that film won her the festival's Best Actress honor.

Jane Campion, who won the Palme d'Or in 1993 for her film "The Piano,' will direct the team. Also on the team are filmmaker Sofia Coppola, who directed "Lost in Translation," Chinese filmmaker Jia Zhangke, Mexican filmmaker Gael Garcia Bernal, American actor Willem Dafoe and Danish director and producer Nicolas Winding Refn.

Jeon began her career working on k-dramas in the early 90s then transitioned to film. She made her film debut in 1997 starring in the romance "The Contact." It became the second biggest grossing Korean film that year. Her best-known work is playing an HIV-positive prostitute in "Secret Sunshine," the film she won a Cannes film festival award for. She also starred in the melodramatic thriller "The Housemaid" which was shown in Cannes in 2010. This year she appears as a blind Joseon-era swordswoman in the film "Memories of the Sword" with Lee Byung Hun and Kim Go Eun.

The festival runs from May 15 to 25.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/21009/20140502/song-hye-kyo-and-jeon-do-yeon-will-attend-the...

Thanks Kim unnie, meiyan, rubylia, starRix, sunflower91 and other dearies for nice posts :x :x :x
^ Me too, I feel a little bad after reading consideration news Kim unnie mentioned yesterday. However, now, this morning I see the object more brightly :D
The content of that news seems like other old news items where UAA informed SHK was not sure about attending, I mean that article, perhaps, updated more slowly than almost other media did? ( I see in both naver and daum )  Becos it is the only one at this time says SHK isn't sure about Cannes-attending. Meanwhile, the thing that UAA officially inform SHK to attend Cannes is posted by many others, including Dispatch?
Anyway, I really want Kyo at Cannes, I think this is pretty important  :D

Cannes 67th
64669ba2gw1egcnwc7wi9j21kw11xqg8.jpg64669ba2gw1egcnwe66faj21kw11x15r.jpg64669ba2gw1egcnwfrovfj21kw11kn7k.jpg64669ba2gw1egcnwhr0hzj21kw11xgzx.jpg

Roem
ecd5ad1bgw1egcshnqd6bj21ao0t67fc.jpg
ecd5ad1bgw1egcsg77lcyj20hs0qowjc.jpgecd5ad1bgw1egcshd4dhzj20u01hcn7g.jpg

weibo

@All  me too, i hope kyo will attend cannes film festival along with The Crossing cast despite her busy schedule in china..

i want to see kyo - huang xiao ming and takeshi kaneshiro in one picture together :)

more Cannes Venue

201405140901121810_1_zpsef8e7d7c.jpg

201405140909131810_2_zps8e71e531.jpg

201405140909131810_1_zpsd4b89277.jpg

credit http://news.nate.com/view/20140514n06629