Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

khxy said: I think Hye Kyo is still in New York because someone spotted her and tweeted it in weibo.She is with a lady companion. Is she suppose to be in Chinatown in New York instead of China?  

Saw this in the TWTWB thread if anyone's interested in buying the dvd.  Thanks to luluwannagohome and sailorenigma :)

300d64k.jpg
Updates on Directorial DVD.
There will be 420 mins of BTS. (That's almost the same length of 7 episodes.)And 100 pages of photos.
More details are available in the below link which I can't open since I don't have a daum account.http://cafe.daum.net/winter0403/MRTq/21

We'll wait for more details then.
Cr: JIS DC

GUYS!!! YOU CAN PRE-ORDER YOUR DVD NOW!!!

Expected release date: July 30, 2013!!!

http://www.yesasia.com/us/that-winter-the-wind-blows-dvd-10-disc-end-directors-cut-english-subtitled/1033536440-0-0-0-en/info.html

Guest chloebelle

Our kyo is not only beautiful,gold-hearted person,generous but also wise and smart in managing her income ... She is all in package.Awesome ! And oh,she also lives next to Rain? Wowwwww I wonder if they pass each other in the yard,do they still do the 3 bears dancing? Lolll....ooh miss FH so much,even after 'million times' watching it,but never get bored...

Source : Arirangworld @ YouTube

Guest chloebelle

hclover96 Thanks so much for the info about the TWTWB DVD ... You really make my day :) this is what I've been waiting for,I already preordered from daum.net and got some updates emails but they don't know the price yet....hopefully I will get email from them soon... <:-P

Guest barbieyung

Hye Kyo will be arrived HK on 29/6 around 12-1pm~! For those who can come to the airport, pls tell me ^_^ we would like to join the fans together and welcome Hye Kyo to HK =) Thanks!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

my email: barbieyung@gmail.com

KDrama Actors Who Began As Models

Kim Tae Hee

Graduating from theater school does not guarantee that acting students will land a role right away. For many kdrama stars, modeling helped pay the bills while they went on auditions.

Here are a few stars whose model good looks propelled their careers.

Kim Tae Hee, currently starring in "Jang Ok Jung," began her career as a model, mostly appearing in television commercials. A designer discovered her on the subway while she was still in college. At the time she majored in fashion design and thought it would be a good part-time job. One thing led to another. Since then she has pitched electronics, cars, coffee, clothes and makeup. She is a much sought-after product spokesperson.

A fashion editor discovered Jun Ji Hyun on the street when she was only 16. She began her career modeling for Ecole magazine and set aside her dream of becoming a flight attendant. She made her film debut in "White Valentine" before doing her first commercial for Samsung My Jet Printer. Her dance in the ad made her famous. Since then the actress, best known for her role in "My Sassy Girl," has done dozens of commercials for everything from soymilk to TVs.

Song Hye Kyo was in her third year of high school when she won first place in the SunKyung Smart school uniform model contest. The star of "That Winter The Wind Blows" and "Full House" has done many print ads and commercials since then, selling jeans, ice cream and lipstick.

Han Ga In, who starred in "The Moon Embracing The Sun," debuted in an American Airlines commercial in 2002 before being cast in the drama "Sunshine Hunting."

But it's not only female kdrama stars that began their acting career as models.

Jang Geun Suk began modeling at age five. A talent agent who was considering buying Jang Geun Suk's family home spotted him when viewing the house. He suggested to his parents that they take him to a modeling agency. Since then the star of "You're Beautiful," "Mary Stayed Out All Night" and "Love Rain" has sold dozens of products, including coffee, cell phones and cosmetics for men.

Song Seung Hoon, who recently starred in "When A Man Loves," began his career in 1995 as a model for Storm jeans. He got his first acting job the next year in the popular sitcom "Three Guys, Three Girls."

Lee Min Ho, star of "Faith," "Personal Taste" and "City Hunter," may not have started out as a model but since becoming a celebrity, he has been one of the most successful endorsers, selling everything from milk to Cass beer. Last year he was chosen as the most attractive male celebrity to hawk cosmetics on TV by the site, DC Inside. When he represented Inisfree Cosmetics in China, he shot a short film around the concept that "Anyone can be Lee Min Ho's first love." The hosting server crashed several times due to the sheer volume of people who visited the site.

Credits: KDramaStars

Wong Kar Wai is set to participate in one TVN talkshow (People Inside).It will be aired on 17th June ,he will talk about his views on Hye Kyo etc.

Today news says Huang Xiao Ming is  to play opposite Hye Kyo.Every news is saying different things,with this report putting Cecilia Cheung's picture instead of Zhang Zi Yi by mistake. We better wait for the official announcement eventhough i think it's more or less confirm.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2393748578

source:baidu

2zzndk5.png

k1chnk.png

Credits: Baidu

++++

I hope that the media captures plenty of Song Hye Kyo's pictures in Hong Kong! :)

deaborj My crystal ball predicts that a submarine will emerge next year. LOL.

Song Joong Ki and Suzy are Chosen as the Celebrities Fans Want to Receive a Kiss from on Kiss Day

song-joong-ki-_1371193970_20130614_SongH

miss A's Suzy and Song Joong Ki have been chosen as the celebrities who fans want to kiss most on Kiss Day (June 14 in Korea)! 

Social dating service I-Um conducted a survey asking 1010 men and women in their twenties and thirties, "Which celebrity do you most want to receive a kiss from on Kiss Day?"

In the bachelor category, Song Joong Ki came out on top with 30%, Kim Soo Hyun in 2nd (25%), Jo In Sung in 3rd (16%), Kim Nam Gil in 4th (13%), Song Seung Hun in 5th (7%), Yoo Ah In in 6th (5%), and Lee Seung Gi came 7th (4%). 

In the female category, Suzy effortlessly stole the hearts of the majority for 1st place with a whopping 42%, Son Ye Jin came in 2nd (17%), Lee Min Jung in 3rd (16%), Girls' Generation's YoonA in 4th (10%), Shin Se Kyung in 5th (9%), Kim Tae Hee in 6th (5%), Song Hye Kyo in 7th (1%).

Which celebrity do you want to receive a kiss from on Kiss Day?

Have trouble making up your mind? Take a look at the collection below for some help deciding!

Credits: AllKpop

++++

Song Hye Kyo may place last in this poll but there are plenty of men out there who'd love to kiss our goddess! Yet, it should be onscreen or else they'll have to watch out for that man from the Marines. :))

Thanks @ebulli3nt for the article :)

Besides information above, the article in Korean reports that " Cotton candy kiss" gains the highest support. Song Hye Kyo & Jo In Sung 's kiss is the best memorable kiss scene, topped 1st with 38%.
PS13061400119_59_20130614104705.jpg
2013-06-14 10:47 KST
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=018&aid=0002794841

If I were a man, I also want to kiss those actresses :)) They are all beautiful and talent girls :x :x :x. Especially, they are back with worth watching dramas . As a SHK's fan, I'm really proud of her becos even her drama has finished since more 2 months, she remains to be mentioned in various eletions of media :))

The Little Black Jacket Chanel exhibition will arrive in Shanghai on the 20th and Hye Kyo is set to grace the event.
At Shanghai drama awards, Director Kim and Jo In Sung attended the event.As we know That Winter took home silver award for best foreign drama. Director Kim says in an interview " I have worked with top stars such as Lee Byung Hun, Rain,Song Hye Kyo etc.These stars are expensive but they are worth it.Their similiarities are that all have exceptional looks, talented and extremely hard working.Song Hye Kyo is a girl that everybody can't help but love.Not only she is beautiful but she also has a big heart.In That Winter she has a lot of crying and emotional scenes and it is hard to present it all out but she did it all perfectly.
source:baidu

This news is saying Takeshi and Kyo will pair up in the crossing..so weird, don't know which news is true or not...and i don't mind a triangular rel as both are handsome hotties :D . Yeah, i know i am greedy :P

http://gb.cri.cn/27564/2013/06/14/1042s4147882.htm

edit: this news is saying Huang Xiaoming is replaced CC, i guess he will pair with Kyo then :D
http://roll.sohu.com/20130615/n378870905.shtml

Clearer pic from korean blog
ax9p.jpg
hgml.jpg
http://boom.naver.com/BoardRead.nhn?categoryId=3&articleNum=20130611223425680

Guest deaborj

It's Saturday night and still no pics of our girl's arrival from both Gimpo and Incheon. Don't understand this. ...well what can I do but patiently wait anyways, it's less than 24 hours of waiting before the red carpet event! :!! :!! and 1 more night of sleeping I-) I-) I-)   

Since I know tomorrow will be a busy day for you guys (you know who you are peeps)--- I hope y'all can get enough rest and sleep so you have all the energy and strength to upload pictures and give us updates on the red carpet event. Thanks in advance on my part :D