Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

35 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Hi @Peachypie    Oh Yes.  I'm looking forward to "The Price Of Confession". :lol:

Song Hye Kyo did not dress up as though she is broadcasting to the World that she will win the Baeksang Best Acress Award that night.  Even Lim Jin Heon dress up more ostentatiously than her.

I am glad she did not Kiss the Baeksang Statue like most people do.  But just "Gently Blew A Kiss" towards it.   That is so Ladylike and Unique.

We're looking forward to seeing her upcoming drama TPoC .Glad  she has back to back drama after a long long time. Yes, you're right  that is so ladylike and unique .:approves:

• Like 1

Han So Hee shows Song Hye Kyo support for her 'Baeksang Arts Awards' win

1682774388-20230429-hansohee.jpg

Han So Hee showed Song Hye Kyo support for her 'Baeksang Arts Awards' win.

On April 29, Han So Hee revealed the screenshot of Song Hye Kyo at the awards ceremony below, adding hearts and a clapping gif. Song Hye Kyo won the 'Best Actress Award' in the TV category for her hit drama 'The Glory', and it looks like Han So Hee felt she fully deserved the win.

The two actresses will be starring in the upcoming thriller drama 'The Price of Confession'.

Stay tuned for updates on Han So Hee and Song Hye Kyo.

• Like 2

A throwback article from 2011 at the Chanel show. She was invited by Karl Lagerfeld: 

Bonjour, Mademoiselle. Comment ca va?

Actress and model Song Hye Gyo is currently in Paris, France. On October 4, she attended Chanel‘s S/S Collection Show, hosted at the Grand Palais. Crossing Korea’s borders into a foreign country, Song Hye Gyo once again demonstrated that she is a famous Hallyu (Korean Wave) star.

In fact, she was personally invited by Chanel’s head designer, Karl Lagerfeld. What’s even more exciting is that this is the first time Lagerfeld has personally invited a Korean star to a show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/367468wpp/song-hye-gyo-attracts-attention-at-chanel-fashion-show

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I find this thread strangely "quiet".   Not like in the good old days.   I think a lot of fans have deserted her?   Am I wrong?   Right? 

:crazymad:

i think she has more fans than ever after The Glory.

Most people are on soc meds rather than forums. My Twitter, IG and TT blows up with a new post literally every few seconds there’s news of her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1