Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

All I can say is, when animals are hungry, they look for food they could devour and tear apart!

When satisfied and nothing left to eat, they move on and look for another victim to munch on.

You are right, these whackers will not go away.

Their victim right now who happens to be KYO has LOTS to offer,

so their feasting is endless, sad to say.

I pesonally don't expect that this rumor-mongering will stop any sooner.

KYO is an easy prey. First of, she's Song Hye Kyo! Secondly, she's a top star.

Thirdly, she's a media favorite. Fourthly, she's SONG HYE GYO! So forth and so on...

You can add your reasons why........but.......

And now, they have included her family to feast on. Goes to show how low these gnomes

will stoop to the level of the worms.

What better way to hurt her, but to hurt  the people she cares about!

I just wish, SHK's people turn around and slap them with a lawsuit that they can

never forget for the rest of their lowly and miserable lives.

Sounds so mean, but sometimes we need to let the steam out.:)

So glad that KYO is blessed with caring fans who will fight tooth and nail for her!:heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Perfectly said @esophageal14! I like the gnomes part :rolleyes: I just dont understand why they can hate on someone they havent even met? I personally do not hate on other kdrama stars. I understand we have different interests so I let them be.  Plus hate is such a big word.  I guess kyo has been expecting this, and she’s doing so good at deflecting it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Perfectly said @esophageal14! I like the gnomes part :rolleyes: I just dont understand why they can hate on someone they havent even met? I personally do not hate on other kdrama stars. I understand we have different interests so I let them be.  Plus hate is such a big word.  I guess kyo has been expecting this, and she’s doing so good at deflecting it.

Me too, I don’t understand either, 

By the way, are you that Gracia Lim??? Lolzzz oh goodness, hahaha 

• LOL 1

@mellinadear thank you for dropping by. It gives us power, well we have faced worse than this but now they attacking people surrounded her, it's just too much. Thank you very much, happy to have pbg as kyo's co-star.

I really can't believe what has happend, they not only attack on her ig but also come to her family, I am afraid that kyo will resist to take another role after this, oh my...... it will sadden me and make those haters happy :angry:

Spoiler

@dukesa1122  you've been a mod before right, I wonder how does the mod decide? I just <_<

• LOL 1

31 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

Me too, I don’t understand either, 

By the way, are you that Gracia Lim??? Lolzzz oh goodness, hahaha 

Why? :phew:

@krisan

Can you post screenshots of comments that attacking her family? Because that is too much.

Spoiler

Yep. I was. That is why I am very surprised and entertained about some actions that happened recently. :joy: after a thorough investigation though, now I know. Bwahahahaha oh hilarious really!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mellinadear said:

I hope I'm not intruding but I'm Coming here to say True fans will support her and stand by her.

The hate comments can be hurtful but y'all ladies are strong.

It will pass , don't worry.

BG fans have gone through worse in the hands of shippers and haters but it made us stronger. 

Dont worry, they will forget about it soon.

If they are being iffy because of her current role in he drama, it just means she did her job well. Be positive :)

Thank you so much for coming around in Kyo's thread..Nice to see you here:) I know this too shall pass. These antis will get what they deserve in time which is "bad karma".

Like Kyo,I choose to be positive always. One of the good traits that I always look up to Kyo is how strong woman she is and how she handles her personal life and work.

--------

Here's my favorite quote:

"Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@caileysmiley

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

Here's my favorite quote:

"Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate"

Lols 100% agree with you. I just hope haters realize this. I guess thats how we separate from all of them. Kyo’s fans are not bashers to other fans’ favorites. It says alot about our character, really :wub:

I missed you here. Hahaha so much has happened

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@caileysmiley

Hide contents

Lols 100% agree with you. I just hope haters realize this. I guess thats how we separate from all of them. Kyo’s fans are not bashers to other fans’ favorites. It says alot about our character, really :wub:

I missed you here. Hahaha so much has happened

@dukesa1122 

Spoiler

Agree with you too! But how come bashers/haters will try to understand that nice quote if they don't understand simple things as well. Lol, you know it's hard to teach/preach them if they're pretending blind and deaf:phew:

True enough so much has happened! 

This thread really become lively again..:D

So much negativity these days..really..before n after SHK got married she always been the hot object of hatred.. whenever she don't have any news, I always think maybe no news is good news..haha..but I hate no news thing,becz we will miss her..

I believe that if there is 1 haters there will 10 peoples that love her,if there is 10 haters there will 100 peoples love her n so on..big positive energy will always win than negative one..

Morning chingussss..keep positive vibes :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

But why do I have feeling that Kyo might do a movie after her drama encounter, As a longtime Kyo fan,I am fully aware that Kyo takes a long break after doing a drama or a movie. It's been a long time she doesn't do project after project at the same time. Um, I think Kyo and her hubby Ki are more focused on works now after focusing on their personal matters. Besides drama encounter, Kyo has gotten more and more cf deal since last year. So I think after Kyo's all commitment from work, she'll take hiatus from limelight and focus more on personal life and have baby songs. 

• Like 5

Indeed, so much has happened!

As if this thread was caught in a maelstorm of so much emotion!

Stay strong, ladies! This ship is not going anywhere. It will remain afloat!

It can never be sunken! Keep rowing........mjguzmans illustration blue sea ship GIF

On another note, looking  forward to the remaining episodes of Encounter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo is missing Cuba, the audience has also ... Cuban airline ticket and hotel search volume increased 6 times compared to last year.... Enter: 2019-01-07 09:39 Revision: 2019-01-07 09:39    Cuba has been on the topic for the past month since the TVN drama "Boyfriend" was filmed in Havana.....

박보검X송혜교가 빠진 쿠바, 시청자도 홀렸다…쿠바 항공권·호텔 검색량 전년대비 6배 급증

According to a survey by Trip.com, Asia's largest online travel agency, hotel searches have increased by 507% since the airing of the drama 'Boyfriend' starring Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo. In the same period, searches for flights to Cuba increased by 458%. 

In the first 'Boyfriend' broadcast on November 28, the main characters Suhyeon (Song Hye Kyo) and Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) depicted falling in love in a strange travel destination in Cuba. 

Cuba, known as the Black Pearl of the Caribbean, is well-known for its mysterious attractions as if it were time-lapse. Recently, famous tourists have been visited by tourists, and the interest of Korean tourists is increasing. 

The beautiful scenery of Cuba and the romance of Suhyun and Jinhyuk became one of the hot topics in the drama, such as Cuba and the sunset of the Malecon soon after the airing of the romance. Cuban-related keywords once again became a hot topic as Suhyun and Jinhyuk showed a dramatic reunion in Cuba on March 3rd. 

Trip.com is offering a free two-way round-trip ticket to Air Canada Cuba. 

The event, which runs until the 10th, will be available on Tripp.com's official Facebook page. 

If you leave a comment on 'Thum' in a comment on Tripp.com Facebook event post, you can apply. You can easily find it by searching for '# Cuba Ticket' on Facebook. 

At present, Cuba has no direct flights and can go through one pass through Air Canada. If you travel to Cuba using Air Canada, you will receive a Cuban immigration card for free on board, costing around 50,000 won. It is particularly popular because you can stop off at Toronto and enjoy two trips at a time. 

"The two actors who are famous for their visuals seem to have brought the charm of Cuba as a travel destination to the next level," said Tripp.com official. "Visitors such as air ticket support events will also show various promotions to make Cuban feel at home. "He said.
 Source Credit @ https://m.ajunews.com/amp/20190107093341838?__twitter_impression=true

------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                  Cuban standing kiss", "Boyfriend" Song Hye-gyo ♥ Park Bo-gum, BEST ending six Listen to the text  Set
Enter the article 2019.01.07 at 8:03 am.... "Cuban standing kiss", "Boyfriend" Song Hye Kyo ♥ Park Boyd Sword, BEST Ending six.....

TVN drama "Boyfriend" (play Yoo Young-ae directed by Park Shin-woo) The ending scene is attracting attention as it brings out even romantic romance. The crew released the best ending scene together. 

● Once Suhyun - Jinhyeok, after the meeting meet, the airport reunion! 

Suhyun and Jinhyuk, who seemed unable to meet again, wondered at the ending of the airport reunion. After spending a dream day in Cuba, Suhyun and Jinhyuk decided to meet again at the café next morning. However, Suhyun came to the appointed place late in the suddenly scheduled work schedule, and the two got mixed up. However, as soon as he returned to Korea, Jinhyuk came to know that Suhyeon was the representative of the Donghwa Hotel. At the same time, he received a liaison with the Donghwa Hotel and got a picture of Jinhyuk, staring at Suhyun's figure. 

● Three times after the eviction, "I came to see"

Confucius ending convinced him that he was aware of his mind toward Suhyun. Jinhyuk said, "What is the difference between us? I've been thinking about it all the time. Why do I want to run, "he said, looking at Suhyeon in Sokcho. "I came because I wanted to see him," he said, expressing his candid feelings toward Suhyun. It was a chance meeting with Cuban, but it was a chance to shake Suhyeon's mind as he tried to keep the distance and rejoin the hotel representative and new employee. In addition, it was a definitive ending that made Joe Hyun and Jinhyuk's romance reconnected. 

● 4 times Jinhyeok, a struggle in trouble, Suhyun warm touch! 

The warm touch that Jinhyeok made for Suhyun made the hearts of viewers shiver. Suhyun and Jinhyuk were photographed to eat ramen noodles in the rest area, and Suhyun came to be urged to explain it to the employees because of Choi, Sisa (Park Sung Geun). At this time, Jinhyeok, "Dear sir!" Jinhyeok said, "I have some money. I'm going to eat today if I'm going to eat it. "He said that the protagonist of the scandal was himself, and he gave his hand to Suhyun and provoked Simung. Especially in the extreme situation alone, for the sake of suhyeon directly rumors to prevent the appearance of Jindo maximized the joy. While many eyes were pouring in, the smiles of Suhyeon and Jinhyeok, concentrating on each other completely, left a deep longevity in expecting two people to overcome difficulties to come forward with love, the crew said.

● 6 times Suhyun, the first courage! A lot of attention in front of the eyes of the relationship! 

Suhyun's first courage was an ending. The trail of Choi, who was trying to pull Suhyeon down from the Donghwa Hotel, continued. Especially, the reporter who bought Choi Choi at the Dongho Hotel memorial press conference held Suhyeon saying that there is a rumor about the scandal's main character and the unilateral stalking of his opponent. Jinhyuk nodded as if it would be ok to answer, but Suhyeon surprised everyone by admiring the relationship with "Shemata is between". It was moments when Suhyun was trying to stop the situation that Jinhyeok could misunderstand as a stalking man. Afterwards, Suhyun and Jinhyeok, smiling and smiling at each other between the ballrooms, predicted the relationship between two people to be harder in the future. 

● 9 times Suhyeon - Jinhyeok, sadly hugging after a short breakup hot! 

The three-minute ending, which included a reunion of Suhyun and Jinhyeok, stimulated the audience's emotions. When the late night date of Suhyeon and Jinhyeok was published on the SNS, and when Jinhyeok's personal image was exposed, Suhyeon came to talk about having time to think for a while. Since then, two people who are nervous about nostalgia for each other. In the end, Suhyun was unable to endure his desire to see Jinhyuk and headed to Sokcho where he was, and the gracious embrace of the two people who reunited in a month provoked the audience's tears. Especially, while Jinhyuk has always run for Suhyun, Suhyun is also a meaningful ending that reveals her emotions and runs directly to Jinhyuk for the first time. 

● 10 times Suhyun - Jinhyuk, a romantic kiss in Cuba, which I found again as a lover!

Soo Hyun and Kim Jin-hye's romantic kissing endings, which they shared in Cuba after being a lover, doubled the viewer's heartbeat. The two men who sat in Moroccanaja, where the two had a fateful meeting, were delighted to hear that the landlord had reauthorized the hotel. At this time, Jinhyuk gave Suhyun a back hug and said, "Mr. Suh. I love you, "a sweet love confession to tell you to keep your eyes off. In addition, it was a romantic kiss from two people who followed the night view of Cuba. Above all, the two people who started dating in Cuba by chance are transforming themselves into perfect lovers, and are expecting the romance to be unfolded. 

Donghae.com reporter Hong Seong Young projecthong@donga.com 
Source Credit @ https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000700430

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@xu_lyfe

No its not me haha. You can hide your posts by tapping on the “eye” icon on top of the message box (medsage box is where you’re typing your response). 

@caileysmiley @esophageal14 @redbeanbuns

Our ship has been bumped by waves and endured storms but for sure our ship will keep on sailing! As long as we work together to keep it that way.

Continue posting good comments and reviews for our queen in all SNS. Dont reply to haters just create a new comment and give a piece of your mind. Watch and follow the TVn channel in YT and hit that replay button. We need more buzz!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1