Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

What or who are you all talking about? :huh:

I read that SJK has taken up a new project this year, he will be shooting a movie after Asadal. I really hope that means that SHK will not limit herself to only doing BF this year. 

Did you all see this video on YouTube, it’s old about 5 years ago. What’s weird is that it looks like a fan edit but it’s actually posted on one of SBS’s official channels. 

They made a fan video for Kim Tan (The Heirs) and Oh Young ( TWTWB).

I didn’t know they had an actual major broadcasting channel shipping them, lol.  LMH is a huge fan maybe they could work together once he is discharged from the army in April this year. That would be a casting coup for any writer, director and network. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am afraid that it will be long time again we get to see her in anything after boyfriend, it’s my guts feeling . Let’s enjoy and support kyo the best we can.

Annyong kyoers, long time no see :)

• Like 4

@ahdrianaa really? I haven't see the news though..but I hope he really take one..n kyo too..

@utkim based on SHK habit,yes it maybe true...but I've get this feeling that she will take another project after encounter..whether movie or drama again..n after that SSC will take long hiatus..

But most of the time my guts always cheating on me,hahaha..but who knows right??

• Like 2

Hi Utkim, how have you been? It's been awhile! Glad that you stopped by!

Let's savor this KYO moment. You can never tell when she's going to be busy again!

Who knows, there might be little Kyo and little Joongki in the making.:blush:

That will surely occupy her lots!:wub::mrgreen::heart:

• Like 2

@dukesa1122  Ah.... That balcony... Will we get to see the clearest version next week? :rolleyes:

@ahdrianaa really hope kyo will not limit her project after boyfriend but I do agree with utkim that maybe she will take quite long hiatus after this, that's why we have to support boyfriend. 

@caileysmiley ah... You mention it now :mrgreen: 

@utkim annyeong, happy to see you here

Figthing kyo fighting boyfriend.

• Like 2

@ahdrianaa

we were heating this thread up with kyo’s past kissing scenes from her past dramas/movies even before episode 9-10 were aired :sweat_smile:

Oh my heart. I am a MinKyo shipper. Thats far from happening however if SJK will be taking another project then I dont think why Kyo wont. Maybe a movie with LMH perhaps? I cant imagine the amount of fan base that will create. Seriously. :love:

Gald to see you here @utkim 

@krisan

i hope so. Hahaha the balcony kiss needs a preliminary to why they were kissing that heatedly hahaha

@caileysmiley the super edited shipwreck kiss just because they didnt include the sensual kisses because, hello KBS :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krisan said:

@caileysmiley ah that shipwreck kiss gif, really :kiss_wink: and as @dukesa1122 said there must be something that they don't include it :lol: and yes I really want to know what happen before that balcony kiss?.

Happy to see this thread heating up.

You got that right, @krisan! It's been quite a while since this thread got really crazy busy!:grin:

• LOL 2

@krisan @dukesa1122 @redbeanbuns @esophageal14

Spoiler

The way Ki started  gentle kiss (gifs kiss-scenes I posted above earlier) then open his mouth wider and suck through Kyo's lips and mouth...'twas sizzling hoooooootttttt indeed!!! REAL KISS, REAL FEELINGS!!!!:heart:

tumblr_o5msapR5tf1tmjt2ko8_400.gif

Spoiler

Yummy kiss:wub:

tumblr_o5nwhkTVmp1u89bdco1_400.gif

Spoiler

Kyo was like she wanted to take a breather here because Ki was kissing like there's no tomorrow!:joy:

tumblr_o5nwhkTVmp1u89bdco5_400.gif

Spoiler

Ki can kiss her unlimited since they're married already :joy:

tumblr_o5nwhkTVmp1u89bdco6_400.gif

• LOL 3

@redbeanbuns there was an article about his new movie on koalasplayground.

@utkim and @krisan you’re probably right about the long hiatus but I’ve been given hope by the number of cf deals she announced after this drama. Let’s hope she is in the mood to work some more, fingers crossed!

@dukesa1122 I’m a selfish SHK fan, I want to see her opposite ALL major male stars and keep proving to everyone that she really does have the best chemistry with all her male leads. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

@caileysmiley @krisan @redbeanbuns @esophageal14

i was heating up when I watched the zoomed in slow mo of the shipwreck kiss.

however, and i promise this is not because of the hype right now. Her kiss with PBG was shot in different angles. Like you can really their lips from left to right. There was even a part when PBG rubbed his lips upward and switched to her upper lip. There was also an angle when I think he bit her lip gently and pulled. :sweat_smile:

RAjani.gif

Im so glad to see more and more members coming back to this thread.

for a while there it was just me and @caileysmiley and gigivillaceran posting updates about kyo.

cailey was more active though :sweat_smile:

Let’s heat this up a bit. This thread has been alive since 2005. It’s like 13 years old! Daebak :w00t:

@ahdrianaa

I’ve no doubt of Kyos prowess when it comes to creating chemistry with her leading man. She has proven it time and again. However, just because I am slightly a fan of LMH, imagine how happy I was when he said his ideal girl is  SHK. Haha

================

So somebody has been bashing Kyo in instagram. Thank you to SongSongCoupleZone for sharing this ig post.

The translation is abit confusing but it’s saying something about Kyo’s knees being brittle and her cf being photoshopped and she’s asking people to hate kyo and create a buzz as well. And that she slept with the producer and many people? Help report the account owner.

@dukesa1122 ah yes,I've seen it too..BG really bit n pulled her lips gently..they were the one that kissed,but why I'm the only one that blushing :wub:

Ah,yes I already read that IG,it's hurtful indeed..that kind of people,really don't have brain n education at all!!

@caileysmiley hahaha,if I'm not wrong there is a video when they kissed in that shipwreck, n we can clearly heard the sound when their kissed...

I wonder where this strange person got her information?

Really peculiar! Unless, this gnome was there to witness Kyo's knees cracking like cracklings!

Unless, this goblin was there personally photoshopping all Kyo's body parts!

Common, who in their right mind would believe such unbelievable, bizzare made-up stories!

Only bugaboos like yourself Meathead!

Come out, come out, you little troll. Come out of your cave! Show yourself! Let us see how you look! I bet ya!

Beyond belief how people can make up stories! The nerve!

Well, don't let those goblins dampen this thread's sunny spirit!:grin:

@dukesa1122 before you join in SHK thread recently, I've been keeping her thread alive for a long time all by myself. It's been really quiet and find it boring but I don't give it damn cause posting about Kyo's new and old activities/events/ projects etc. on her thread makes me HAPPY . 

SHK thread was fun and active before cause many chingus were contributing here. Back then Gigivillaceran was also active here then she became inactive then she's active again recently. Chingu Bohmi also posts here but very seldom. Many old Kyonaticsoompiers have been inactive for such a longtime! I saw sunflower_91 dropped by here again one time whom she's also big contributor on SHK thread before! I'm very happy this thread is heating up again like the way it used to be! Many thanks for you guys @dukesa1122 @redbeanbuns @krisan @rainy12

Old chingus like @gigivillaceran

@esophageal14 

And oh finally you're back here, hello @utkim 

And to those chingus I missed out to mention, thank you so much as well even if they"re seldom to leave a post here. 

To everyone here again,  thank you very very much! Truly appreciate it:wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@dukesa1122 @redbeanbuns

Spoiler

Count me in! I also saw their raw bts footage of shipwreck kiss, I clearly heard that sound kiss. They really had their own world!:w00t:  

----

About Kyo-PBG kiss-scene in ep. 10 in Encounter,  you guys are right, the balcony kiss was really surprising:scream: @dukesa1122 you're also right the balcony kiss in Encounter is better than the balcony kiss in DOTS. PBG defeats SJK in the balcony kiss-scene :joy:

PBG is good at kissing too!

Slow mo version!  

011.gif

Spoiler

The position of their bodies

plus bending moves :w00t:

PBG kissing her hard!

dh6qklzr0iu3.gif

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@caileysmiley

yup! It has been a noble act the way you guys were keeping this thread alive. I mean REALLY! Cheers to you guys! :thumbsup:

Reveal hidden contents

In the balcony kiss, when PBG wrapped his arm around SHK’s waist the top of his hands were at the top part of her butt. :w00t:

@dukesa1122

Spoiler

It was noticeably seen here! PBG was slightly touched her behind! Omg!:scream::bawling:

z583grvugotz.gif

Spoiler

Lip-biting screenshot!

Dv_gUW0XQAA-63z.jpg

Spoiler

Sipping her lips!

Dv_gUW-WsAAnpJ_.jpg

@dukesa1122 cheers! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2