Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

54 minutes ago, jjeennyy19 said:

I know as a SHK fan. I think she doesn't mind receiving a less spotlight..She is always low keyed...I just want all the recognition she can get..kekeke..greedy fan here..:sweatingbullets: Plus she is already made and is prettily sitting up there..I think she doesn't have a successor yet...

We're on the same boat. We're both greedy fans, aren't we? keke. I know she doesn't need the recognition. She has been a top star for years. The original Hallyu Queen and it's not part of her personality to bask in all the limelight. However, as a fan, we just want her to receive all the glory she deserves. :)

@vu_hoa1983 so happy for the love you have given to uri unnie. I agree. She portrayed KMY perfectly. As an actress, she isn't close to perfect but I saw how she persevered. Been a fan of her since 2002. I knew about her first than the country Korea. lol. I saw how she persevered in improving her craft. She really want the audience to see her as a capable actress and not just a pretty face. 

I hope you'd stick around her thread for a very long time. :)

• Like 14

Yeeeeyyyy she's got 1m....  Yess hope she's gonna updated with thank you vid message 

The hugsssss :wub:

The missing scene :astonished:

You all have sharp eyes.. Can you tell me.. In preview 13 is that her who got drunk n get home with somebody.. Can't see it clear.. Is that sj ? Is this gona be that ... Scene.. Omo... Naaahhhh since this epsd maybe i consider their gonna fall asleep right away

• Like 5

18 hours ago, khatelaloves said:

this. that's why i'll really cry if she doesn't get daesang for DotS :lol: kkkkk

Message me...I'll be crying with you too if that did not happen..lol:astonished:

@crixa As Kyonatics, we just want all the best for unni. I hope she gets a ton of award for this. She deserves another daesang for this..Let's start praying now...:blush:

Episode 12 was beyond amazing!!!

tumblr_m5djr0V9Fe1r3zat8.gif7

Oh!!! 1,000,000 followers on instagram!!!!!!Congrats!!It will surely continue to increase...We were few before but now 1m!!Awesome...

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

VIDEO, for SHK's Vietnam Fans in SHK's thread, following their activities, they desever receive 'special gift' with DOTS

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 14:32 pm   Song Hye Kyo Ketahuan Jalan Bareng Yoo Ah InSong Hye Kyo Ketahuan Jalan Bareng Yoo Ah In

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In (Photo: Kpopherald)

SEOUL - Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In back showing their closeness as friends. Not long ago, the two artists United Artists Agency was caught spending time together.

http://celebrity.okezone.com/read/2016/03/31/33/1350207/song-hye-kyo-ketahuan-jalan-bareng-yoo-ah-i

-------------------------------------------------------------------

KBS to Air Special Episodes of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ on April 20-22
Vittorio Hernandez | Mar 30, 2016 06:06 AM ED

KBS 2TV is giving in to requests of fans of the phenomenal Korean drama "Descendants of the Sun" who sought either an extension of the 16-episode series or a director’s cut. However, KBS is not giving them the two. Instead, it would air special episodes of the blockbuster series after the 16th episode airs on April 14. A KBS representative said the special episodes will broadcast from April 20 to 22.

For the first two nights, the South Korean TV station will air highlight episodes. For the last night, on April 22, the station would broadcast a making of “Descendants of the Sun” epilogue, reported Allkpop.
The drama, featuring army officers and doctors in a fictional war-torn country Uruk, ends on a high note with rating of more than 30 percent in South Korea. In China, the show – which initially alarmed the country’s Ministry of Justice – has more than 1 billion views on video streaming platform iQiyi.
“Descendants of the Sun,” to be replaced by “Masters – God of Noodles,” by April 27, is seen in 19 countries and has 33 subtitles available.
The show is now the most popular search keyword on Weibo, China’s equivalent to Twitter, according to Korea Times. It was searched 74.5 billion times on Weibo, the most popular social media site in China.
Because of the show, Song Joong-ki, the lead actor, is the most popular actor in China and is called by his Chinese fans “qianmin laogong” which means “national husband figure.” They also call him “liaomei nansun,” or “heartthrob,” while the fans refer to themselves as Song’s “xiaolaopo” or his mistress

http://en.yibada.com/articles/112731/20160330/kbs-to-air-special-episodes-of-descendants-of-the-sun-on-april-20-22.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Hye-kyo to Song Joong-ki, "You look handsome every single time. I like you to death"

Kang Mo-yeon went close to Yoo Si-jin and told him, "I like Yoo Si-jin most among all the existing men in the world. I even was shot by a bullet from this man. But I love Yoo Si-jin to death. Because this man has never been coward even one second and he was honorable and handsome every single moment I've witnessed". This made Yoo Si-jin feel much better again.

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Hye-kyo to Song Joong-ki, "You look handsome every single time. I like you to death"

eps. 12/ Kang Mo-yeon went close to Yoo Si-jin and told him, "I like Yoo Si-jin most among all the existing men in the world. I even was shot by a bullet from this man. But I love Yoo Si-jin to death. Because this man has never been coward even one second and he was honorable and handsome every single moment I've witnessed". This made Yoo Si-jin feel much better again.

photo707599.jpg

On the 12th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun', Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) and Yoon Myeong-joo (Kim Ji-won-I)'s positions were switched in their fight.

Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Seo Dae-yeong (Jin Goo) cooked samgyetang for Kang Mo-yeon and Yoon Myeong-joo. Prior to this event, Kang Mo-yeon and Yoon Myeong-joo had a fight because of their talk about a man while the two were having a conversation.

After Yoo Si-jin and Seo Dae-yeong listened the two having a conversation, the men asked "The reason why you two are in a fighting mode is because of yoon-gi oppa" and "While you became so mad just because of one photo, now were you one of those fish managed in his dating pool somewhere?"

Seo Dae-yeong asked, "What is he? How come his pool can be so great? I might just want to kill him" As if these two men were taking revenge over the previous blind date case, they showed anger towards the women.

Kang Mo-yeon went close to Yoo Si-jin and told him, "I like Yoo Si-jin most among all the existing men in the world. I even was shot by a bullet from this man. But I love Yoo Si-jin to death. Because this man has never been coward even one second and he was honorable and handsome every single moment I've witnessed". This made Yoo Si-jin feel much better again.

Watch on Viki

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Guest RoseS

"Descendants of the Sun" sets another recordphoto707696.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" set another record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" rated 33%. This is 1.1% more than the previous record.

"Descendants of the Sun" has been setting new records for the past five episodes. The seventh episode set a record of 28.3%, the eighth episode 28.8%, the ninth episode 30.4% and tenth episode 31.6%.

With four more episodes to go, some say "Descendants of the Sun" can make it to 40%.

SBS "Please Come Back, Mister" rated 3.8% and MBC "Goodbye Mr. Black" rated 4.6%.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

----------------------------------

Uruk trek finish! Own up to 33%

"The descendants of the sun, thank you all."

Soldiers, physicians descendants of the sun fought for peace without you!

Uruk marked by war, thanks to this hope has started pieonagi.

The descendants of the sun returning to Korea, lest any story unfold.It has 1 160 401 descendants of the sun _ labor

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Episode 12

"Descendants of the Sun" is a master at sparking emotion. No matter how illogical the plot may become, the emotional barometer is insanely high. This must be why Nielsen Korean is clocking this drama at 33% for episode 12, a whole 1.1% higher than last night's episode. Wow. It is the human element that "Descendants of the Sun" is really learning to master that makes is so addictive - for me and the rest of the world.

Before I go any further I have to say, "Oh my gosh, the feels!" This show delivers in every way. Sure, the situations are ridiculously absurd. Who can disarm a bomb by shooting it? Yoo Si-jin can! He can also take on several armed men without a single military or civilian casualty. But with that said, the entire montage was pregnant with poignant tension that was due very much to the gifted Song Joong-ki. Billions of people all over the world are fans of his for a reason. Many actors are handsome. Few can manipulate a camera frame with a twitch of a facial muscle and a well-placed tear. Song Joong-ki can. He did. Multiple times.

There was a moment he cried over killing a comrade turned foe. Their relationship while Argus was alive didn't reflect much friendship, at least on David Argus' side. Si-jin's struggle to cope with the death, however, was raw and moving. It was what  made him so wonderful in "Nice Guy" despite the horrors of that plot.

And we must turn from the heartbreaker Song Joong-ki to world beauty Song Hye-kyo. It would be a crime to relegate her to "mere beauty" status. She takes what could be a very annoying character and turns her into a troubled woman with a big decision to make. Bravo, Song Hye-kyo. Mo-yeon sees the danger Si-jin puts himself in for his country and his people. It terrifies her and her old, lasting fears over their relationship bubble to the surface. Unlike the beginning, however, she takes time to really think about his devotion to her, and to his country and what his work means to him. And to her. Song Hye-kyo shows the difficult of this process. Mo-yeon comes to the conclusion that she wants to be a honest with possible with Si-jin and that he does everything he does, mainly lie to her and disappear on dates, to protect her and their countrymen. It's a lot to grasp, and she does it. She also asks him to be honest about the danger he's in, which is more than a fair request. I forgive her for getting on my nerves before. We do get a swirling camera kiss between them that was probably ridiculously expensive to film. But the best moment is just after she accepts him fully, and they hug - a full body, comforting hug. No mind blowing kiss scene. It's raw and real. Yes!

The romance in this show is finally worth all the hype. We have three very different romances. The sappy sweet love between Dae-yeong and Myeong-joo; the earnest romance between Si-jin and Mo-yeon; and the puppy love between two friends turned something more between Nurse Ha and the hilarious Doctor Song. He was a show stealer with his snarky comments, joking, and joining the shirtless soldiers for their morning jog. All three will certainly be tested now that everyone is back in Korea. As will the friendships between the medical workers and the military folk.

Chi-hoon receives a true white flag from the construction worker he left behind during the earthquake rescue and I can see a bromance in their future. Please, oh please, let that happen. The friendships in "Descendants of the Sun" are just as strong as the romance. 

Aside from the hard-to-believe military operation at the beginning of the episode, this was one of the strongest episodes to date. It's a drama about people, and Writer Kim really knows how to pull a few heart strings. She pulled mine, if you couldn't tell.

photo707753.jpg

What did you all think? Did this episode make you melt? Are you cheering on our couples and friends?

Written by: Raine from 'Raine's Dichotomy'

Guest RoseS

KBS is sending 1004 lucky fans of 'Descendants of the Sun' to fictional 'Uruk'?

By beansss    2 hours ago   
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1459470764_a

Is KBS really sending 1004 lucky fans to fictional 'Uruk', to celebrate 'Descendants of the Sun's airing in 100 countries

On April 1, KBS took to its official Facebook page to post a special viewer event, where 1004 lucky fans will be chosen to travel to 'Uruk'! All you have to do is leave a comment under the event's Facebook post!

Is this really happening? Is KBS really carrying through with this crazy fan event?

April Fool

It looks like KBS is really out to get 'Descendants of the Sun' viewers with this one. According to the event's descriptions below, the winners of the event will earn the following prizes on their travel package to 'Uruk', including:

Transportation: An air force plane ride from Incheon to Uruk, using a parachute for a skydive landing in Uruk.

Location: 14 days and 13 nights at the army camps in Uruk, including 2 nights on board a camel. Comes with a special gold card awarded by the Arabic envoy, plus free medical care from Hye Sung hospital.

Tours: Include various locations where specific drama scenes were filmed.

Special notice: If you spot the alpha team during their patrol, stop and make way for them. If you spot captain Yoo Si Jin, he will specially remove any landmines in the surrounding area for you.

Date: As soon as 'Uruk' becomes registered with the United Nations.

If you don't believe it, take a look at the post on KBS's official Facebook page, here! Happy April Fools!

song-hye-kyo_1459470597_12321272_1192150

song-hye-kyo_1459470640_2.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1459470641_3.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1459470643_4.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1459470644_6.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kbs-is-sending-1004-lucky-fans-of-descendants-of-the-sun-to-fictional-uruk

4 hours ago, autumninmyheart said:

New photos of Laneige 2016:wub:

She's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Goddess:heart:

DC

Omg such a lovely ad! How is she 34? Looks so young. I'm definately picking up Laneige products in Korea this summer to support her!

• Like 2

You go @baykawaii thank you for that coz just realizing that now laneige had 2 models with same products ??? But still i admire their loyalty to shg trough d hard time.. N even make new product relate to her aging.. Seems to me maybe that the other girls is for 20 age n below market share.... Just wishing sjk will come join in .. Since i know that goowon couple will shoot in a cf together osen said ... I wish mine too... Why so quite you too.. No pics no cf :tears: gold digging will you ..

Hope she's get a big surprise for us.. For now only news from her cf.. First icis is renewing the contract but still no new vid or still n now with laneige with new cf

Glad we had her ig.. At least can fill the blank .. Kind off... thank you @autumninmyheart n thank you all kyonatics.. End march been awesome hope this new month can even be more news.. I really wish for 40.. I tought last night will be 35 but 33 is great too... 4 more to comes hope sk viewer can gain till 40... Aaameen

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 8