Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS
11 hours ago, danielleaugustine said:

omg i love this drama! i discovered song hye kyo in full house and shipped her and rain until now. now i totally love her and joongki . i will try to just enjoy the ride and not expect too much as i get heartbroken lol. this drama is great bec it has action, drama, comedy , romance. although to be honest i skip other scenes and just watch the romance part lol. i wish that song hye kyo will finally find her one true love. i have been wishing it for her for the longest time. she is on top of her game but hope that a great guy will be on her side for keeps

Yes, always wishing her near future, find her 'haft'

"Descendants of the Sun" Producer Clues About How The K-drama Will End

By JESSE  March 28/2016 7:23 PM

"Obviously, toward the end, the story will develop faster than before and it will become more dynamic. The love story between the two couples in the drama become more ardent and amid disasters and terror."

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/20383/20160328/descendants-of-the-sun.htm

adb7d9f0-b81e-4e58-862f-bcb6bfd635a7.JPG

https://www.dramafever.com/news/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-1-2-recap--we-both-defend-life-just-a-little-differently-

Guest RoseS
7 hours ago, autumninmyheart said:

Her eyes really so beautiful.

I almost cried when watching this scene. So sad..

Same here=almost cried but think about her man, Captain Yoo will do anything to rescuse his woman then feel better. Do you ever look at his eyes, he will do what he say.....!

--------------------------------

How Descendant of the Sun become...? After be 'cut'='delete'few scenes! 

China altered scenes in Korean TV drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’

BY AT EDITOR on MARCH 29, 2016 in ASIA TIMES NEWS & FEATURES, CHINA, KOREAS(<>

“Descendants of the Sun,” a South Korean TV drama that’s become a huge hit with audiences from China to Southeast Asia, reportedly altered some of its Chinese-version scenes to please censors in Beijing.

Descendants of the Sun

Scene from Descendants of the Sun

The 16-episode series is about a young army captain in special forces named Yoo Si-jin (played by Song Joong-ki) and a young female doctor, Kang Mo-yeon (played by Song Hye-kyo). Yoo is deployed on a peacekeeping mission to a far away and fictional country. Dr. Kang is the leader of a medical team on a humanitarian mission. The story evolves around the two as they cope with their mission and fall in love with each other.

China, which has strict guidelines on broadcasting foreign dramas, required some scenes to be deleted or altered. A fight between South Korean and North Korean soldiers in the first episode, for example, and where Kang treats a Chinese soldier, are not in the Chinese version.

Some scenes, including a military confrontation between the South and North Korean soldiers, were changed by censorship,” an official at Music & New, a company distributing music from the drama, told the Korea Times.

http://atimes.com/2016/03/china-altered-scenes-in-korean-tv-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/

Guest RoseS

nino, why the rate is different? Hancinema=31.9%. I think your number is correct =39.71% because eps. 10= 36...%

"Descendants of the Sun" sets another record for the fourth time

"Descendants of the Sun" set another record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" rated 31.9%. This is 0.3% more than the tenth episode.

MBC "Goodbye Mr. Black" rated 5.1% and SBS "Please Come Back, Mister" rated 3.3%.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

----------------------

How beautiful black&white,

by JESSE L, March 29, 2016 03:31 PM EDT

a-scene-from-descendants-of-the-sun.png?

a scene from "Descendants of the Sun"

Please guys, don't post consecutively or 2 posts in a row. It against Soompi's rules. Just edit your previous post if you want to add something.

Ok, she was adorable in this scene. CMIIW, i think this scene is the Best 1 Minute of eps.11 with 39.71% ratings.

2016033107112604657_1.jpg

• Like 12

I am in the middle of watching epi 11. I could not help but stop by for a moment to let you know, guys that I am in awe

of how gorgeous SHK is, even in distress!!! Could not believe my eyes!!! Even Julia Roberts does not look like this when she's 

in this situation! Way to go, Kyo! you are indeed the goddess! Wow! that was the first time in my 3 years as a fan to refer to her as goddess!

I guess it is about time! cloud9 Ok. Got to go back to Viki! 

• Like 8

Hello Chingus!Finally we have the video of LOVE FOR SALE  w/ english sub  and on HD!I was so happy as I have been looking for this for a long time.THanks to Asian Crush  & Oceanluv who kindly shared the movie.Like most kyonatics we have been shipping   our princess w/ these gentleman(the singer,the dimpled one,the  chaebol and  now the captain).I loved them all for our princess but somewhere along the way it did not work.I will cont. to pray that she will finally meet the right partner for life.Hopefully the captain :blush:.Like a protective mom,I have been checking the captain on all his previous work and TV appearances and I must say he is the perfect gentleman for our princess!He is not only handsome,talented,smart but the most impt. for me is ....he has a good :heart:.I watched how he reacted to his fans in his several appearances in star watch and I must say he is so unassuming ,humble and showed sincere love to his fans,no matter how rowdy they  were.Anyways,I don't want to get to greedy!I will just pray for these relationship if there is indeed.I am already getting ahead of myself,dreaming of all beautiful mini me's they will have.I even imagine them appearing in superman dad!Delulu mode!I miss our other chingus here,like Shanda,ria19,rubilya,Maye,May,sunshine4ever etc.I hope  you are all in the best of health and doing fine.I miss and love you all.Signing out here fr ,the thread of BEAUTY w/ a :heart: SHG!!

• Like 17

· 

Descendants of the Sun' tapers as female lead taken hostage

Viewership for the popular South Korean TV series "Descendants of the Sun" grew at a slower clip with the 11th installment than with previous episodes, data by Nielsen Korea showed Thursday, as the male protagonist's sweet nothings gave way to a blockbuster-style hostage crisis.

On Wednesday, the show amassed 31.9 percent of viewers across South Korea, up 0.3 percentage points from the previous episode, the data showed. In Seoul, however, viewership decreased by 0.3 percentage points to 36.1 percent.

The KBS 2TV series tells the story of South Korean peacekeepers and volunteer doctors in a fictional war-torn country called Uruk. It's also a tale of romance between Army Capt. Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Dr. Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo).

In episode 11, medic Yun Myeong-ju (Kim Ji-won) is diagnosed with a potentially lethal virus called M3, which doesn't exist in real life but is known to be as virulent as Ebola in the story.

Soldiers try to retrieve the stolen M3 medicine from a local gang, but Kang becomes kidnapped in the process, with Yoo planning a secret operation to save her.

In the next episode, Yoo infiltrates the gang's hideout, where he hears a series of gunshots. Sgt. Major Seo Dae-young (Jin Goo) senses what Yoo is up to and becomes overcome by a sense of uneasiness. An unexpected situation unfolds when Yoo finds Kang.

"Descendants of the Sun" airs Wednesday and Thursday nights at 10 p.m. In China, episodes are released on the video streaming website iQiyi.

Prior to Wednesday's airing, actor Song was featured live on KBS 1TV's "News 9" for about 10 minutes. The interview raised its viewership by 3.6 percentage points to 23.3 percent, compared with the previous day.

Cr: YonhapNews

Song Joong Ki Philippines's photo.

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

up, up to eps. 16:D

“Descendants of the Sun” Records a Whopping 40.9 Percent for Highest Rated Scene

According to Nielsen Korea, the 11th episode of “Descendants of the Sun,” which aired on March 30, surpassed its own record yet again, with one suspenseful scene hitting 40.9 percent in the metropolitan area, and 38.3 percent nationwide. (The exact scene is detailed below.) The average viewer rating for this particular episode was 31.9 percent, making it first place for its time slot yet again.

Also, within the first seven minutes of this episode, ratings were already above 30 percent, and only continued to increase throughout the hour. While it already has beat the odds and surpassed the seemingly impossible 30 percent mark, it seems that “Descendants of the Sun” will continue on to easily surpass the 40 percent mark as well, writing a new chapter in drama history.

INTERVIEW: Song Joong Ki answer about rumor

'Descendants Of The Sun' To Air 3-Part Special After Final Episode

By Kevin Fox | March 31, 2016 12:28 AM EDT

'Descendants Of The Sun' To Air Three-Part Special After Final Episode

BTS photo but very..very attractive couple Song-song

English sub.

Hahaha you got it right @utkim he seems lost n got no clue how to react.. Kinda looking for a ng cut but thanks for the director.. Sorry caps tight schedule.. Hahaha

love her eyes expressions.. The intense "speak" of her eyes seems more n more being exposing.. Love her ig that's among the strong one... Her eyes speak.. Windows of her soul it is.. Some said that the truly hiden potential skill or whatever can come out if you have a great or d right partner.. :)

Hello newbie... Keep it up.. Welcome n surely we got songsong couple thread for you too:wub:

Thankyou @megbc8 

• Like 4

Excited for tonight's episode..

This really bothered me..I think that unni isn't given proper credit for this drama..I mean, I know the male lead always gets more attention and that's okay. I have no problem with that. I just hope more comments or recognition with her acting instead of her beauty...We all know how gorgeous she is..but that crying scene while her mouth is covered. Geez!Her eyes speaks a thousand words better than a mouth can utter...She indeed has proven herself with acting through the years. 

BUT

I know as a SHK fan. I think she doesn't mind receiving a less spotlight..She is always low keyed...I just want all the recognition she can get..kekeke..greedy fan here..:sweatingbullets: Plus she is already made and is prettily sitting up there..I think she doesn't have a successor yet...

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, jjeennyy19 said:

Excited for tonight's episode..

This really bothered me..I think that unni isn't given proper credit for this drama..I mean, I know the male lead always gets more attention and that's okay. I have no problem with that. I just hope more comments or recognition with her acting instead of her beauty...We all know how gorgeous she is..but that crying scene while her mouth is covered. Geez!Her eyes speaks a thousand words better than a mouth can utter...She indeed has proven herself with acting through the years. 

BUT

I know as a SHK fan. I think she doesn't mind receiving a less spotlight..She is always low keyed...I just want all the recognition she can get..kekeke..greedy fan here..:sweatingbullets: Plus she is already made and is prettily sitting up there..I think she doesn't have a successor yet...

this. that's why i'll really cry if she doesn't get daesang for DotS :lol: kkkkk

• Like 9

SHK's acting in DOTS really turns me into a fan. Really, I feel most connected with her and her character.

I really like SJ and SJK's acting but I am not a fan of him. Rather, I love him as SJ. As talented, witty, smart or humble as he is, I know at least several actors with the same straits. If DOTS were shown 5 years ago, I would be into SJK big time. But now I think I know better, that I like him in this particular role only. DOTS doesn't make me check on other projects, varieties or game shows.

But because SHK, I have backtracked all projects I missed and appreciated how her beauty and acting have changed over time. I pay much closer attention to her facial expressions, especially in That Winter The Wind Blows. I follow her too late to know how she coped with difficulties in her life but I love seeing her now relaxed and happy. There are actresses I like also but this is the first time I want to closely an actress' thread in soompi.

SJK is the center of attention for DOTS now and he deserves that but MY's role and presence in DOTS are no less important. SHK nails the role perfectly and still, most of the time, people talk about how pretty she is or how she still looks stunning while crying. It is too bad: the emotions she conveys through her eyes, voices and facial expression make MY very real and lively

• Like 21