Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS
3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

exactly! good riddance to bad rubbish. Life is too short to worry about the people who are only friends with you while the going is good.! Kyo Unnie and Ah In oppa being friends is enough for me, I don't need some old fake celebs coming back to her who pretend to be her friends now that she's re-cemented her place.

Many cases, good friends be 'bad friends':vicx:

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki to treat 'Descendants of the Sun' cast and crew to dinner

By alim17   
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1459276913_a

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo plans to repay the cast and crew of their successfulKBS 2TV drama 'Descendants of the Sun' with a full meal - on them!

SEE ALSO: The Prime Minister of Thailand wants to meet Song Joong Ki

A rep from the drama stated on March 29, "Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo wants to repay the hard work of the participants and production crew who brought their drama to success, so they decided to pay for a meal."

They will be taking the cast and crew to a restaurant in Gangnam, Seoul on April 1! Can... can we go, too?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-to-treat-descendants-of-the-sun-cast-and-crew-to-dinner

March 29, 2016

@SusanC you're welcome.... N the funny about that article for me is... The expression of that 3 guys pics... If that coming from dispatch surely i'm going go gaggaga.. But it from cholsunilbo hmmmm... They dun know that hb is getting morw hotter now wkwkwkwk.. That's mustache is really something on him.. Ehemmm delusing if the cholsun is giving a clue... Haiisssssss...:vicx:

Haaaappppyyy belated tuesday... Is among the best tuesday that i have.. The extention n the april mop dinner... Hope gonna be happy ending ... Really happy ending for both couples n happy selca for the april mop

• Like 3

One more night!   yaysmiles

Our KYO is bulletproof!

To all malicious mongers,

notcaring

The Songs are throwing a dinner party for the cast and crew? wow

Wow! That is the sweetest thing to do! thumbup

No wonder both are blessed! twohearts

This is one of my wishes for our dear KYO, to be surrounded by real people, with "real' hearts, with real intentions!

yourock

• Like 10

I'm sorry if this kinda sounds negative but I think it's funny how a lot of people keep wanting to associate themselves to Song Hye Kyo lately. Where were they when she had to deal with all sorts of problems these past few years? SHK is fine now..the friends that she has are all true friends..the fake ones..they've got to leave. 

• Like 15

I'm really sorry, I don't get who are friends that you've been discuss about? I used to read this thread since long time ago, but I really don't understand who are we talking about?

I remember about 2 years ago, on SHK movie premiere MPL, there's only 2 of her friends that came, Jang Woo Sung & Won Bin (but people say that WB is a closed friend of KDW). I don't know any of SHK female closed friend, except she once told that she's closed to Sung Yuri and the member of Fin.KL. Maybe most of them are married now, so they don't meet so often.

This last 3 years, all I know that she's been hang out with Yoo Ah In, UAA staff, and also some of SK artist because she likes arts. And maybe she is also become good friends with Jo In Sung and his gang, and that include SJK also.

• Like 8

Song Joong Ki Philippines's photo.
Song Joong Ki Philippines
19 mins · 

BBC highlights 'Descendants of the Sun' craze

Article: "Korean romance sweeps up Asia" BBC news spotlights 'Descendants of the Sun'

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+2,345, -113] The power of SOng Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki. The two are irreplaceable.

2. [+1,693, -90] The power of the best chemistry couple ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,386, -80] The Song Song couple is the best

4. [+382, -23] I guess eyes around the world all the same... everyone's tired of the same old story with the rich son falling in love with the female lead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+305, -19] "He is not like the soldiers in real life" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+366, -16] Song Joong Ki's casting was daebak but so was Jin Goo~!

2. [+365, -15] Song Hye Gyo's already a top star but this is definitely Song Joong Ki's year to shine~~ jealous of the money he's going to be earning from this ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+255, -14] Amazing..!! ㅋㅋ

4. [+34, -10] I wish it was dramas like 'Signal' that gained worldwide attraction instead of this drama. The drama's only popular because of Song Joong Ki, the plot itself is below average.

5. [+17, -9] I'm kind of embarrassed because the lines and the overall plot itself is so immature sounding

6. [+13, -8] This drama falls behind in everything compared to 'Signal' but of course because Korean women are obsessed with Song Joong Ki, now even Americans are picking up on it. Signal's scriptwriter >>>>>> wall >>>>> Descendants of the Sun scriptwriter.

-

©netizenbuzz

• Like 4