Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/w-korea-brings-to-light-song-hye-kyos-bob-cut-pictorial-from-7-years-ago

PICTORIALS  'W Korea' brings to light Song Hye Kyo's bob-cut pictorial from 7 years ago

By beansss    2 days agosong-hye-kyo_1458342779_af_org.jpg
Did you think Song Hye Kyo would look this good with a bob-cut? 

SEE ALSO: Real-life female doctors tackle Song Hye Kyo's realism in 'Descendants of the Sun'

Because it seems like staff of 'W Korea' magazine are no less obsessed about drama 'Descendants of the Sun' than you are! The magazine shared a set of photos from their stored files taken in 2009 under the scorching Miami sun, of none other than everyone's current favorite actress Song Hye Kyo! 

The actress is seen sporting a trim bob-cut, bearing white skin in the Miami heat but looking no less confident in bold lipstick and a piercing gaze. 

Her beauty is truly unchanging. Even after 7 years! If someone told you these photos of Song Hye Kyo were taken yesterday, wouldn't you believe every word of it? 
song-hye-kyo_1458342803_style_56ebd7e927

song-hye-kyo_1458342805_style_56ebd7eb1f

song-hye-kyo_1458342807_style_56ebd7ecba

song-hye-kyo_1458342828_style_56ebd7e753

song-hye-kyo_1458342830_style_56ebd7e597

song-hye-kyo_1458342833_style_56ebd97c19

song-hye-kyo_1458342835_style_56ebd97f52

song-hye-kyo_1458342837_style_56ebd98272

song-hye-kyo_1458342839_style_56ebdb514f

[did talk.....'tired' w/SHK's same...same hairstyle=long, although she's matching w/any hairstyle. change style..change it!]:w00t::sweatingbullets:

Guest RoseS

http://www.hancinema.net/where-is-song-song-couple-s-dating-place-in-descendants-of-the-sun--92600.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Where is Song Song couple's dating place in 'Descendants of the Sun'?

photo703600.jpg

The episode of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' on March 19th revealed some behind-the-scenes stories about 'Descendants of the Sun'.

They revealed the filming location and the geographical background of KBS 2TV's smash hit drama, 'Descendants of the Sun'.

First of all, Uruk, which is the geographical background of 'Descendants of the Sun', is a fictional country. And the beautiful beach where Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo couple had a date in the drama is Navagio Beach in Greece, which is known to be one of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world. The wrecked ship abandoned on the beach is a smuggling vessel, which was actually wrecked in 1980s.

And scenes in the Mooru army post were filmed on an outdoor filming set built in Paju city, according to the entertainment news show. Also, many scenes were filmed at a university hospital in North Chungcheong Province as well as on their filming set in Anseong city in Gyeonggi Province continuously.

12472307_1117228464985338_59187352368794

Kyo's simple and casual...  

12107752_1117228731651978_68442303496614

hello everyone... thank you for all the updates, article news and photos i have to back read 12 pages of the thread.. happy that Dots are being loved by so many and already reached some foreign market other than Korea and China... Congratulations Dots team for the success hope it will continue to soar high in regards to tv ratings until the last episodes airing..our dear Kyossi deserved the happiness,success and all the blessings she have now.  i've just finished watching dots Ep 7&8 .thumbs up for her acting for this latest 2 episodes  I"ve cried, laughed and smiled while watching, and the best part is the ending of ep 8 DAEBAK..even Kyo's posted on her IG a funny parody of the scene hahaha ( i've laughed so hard) other than Kyo's personal post there are also some fan arts about Dots posted in songhyekyozone Instagram.. but thinking Dots is already on its haft way i'm  feeling a little bit sad bec'z its gonna ends soon and how long it will take again to see our dear Kyosssiii on dramaland...hope it will not take another (4 or 3, or 2) years before her new project..(any news for her new adventure Ninjas? well perhaps i'll be back on my same old ways re watching all her drama's/movies after Dots...hahaha

• Like 9

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

i think Kyo is planning to get married soon, im happy if she is in a relationship right now she deserve the happiness that she want it to be.❤️❤️❤️

Same intuition. She is GLOWING these past few years. One co-star in movie "The Crossing" opened his mouth, they may look good as couple in that movie, but "SHK is owned".     :heart:

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

'Descendants of the Sun' to premiere in Japan

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/03/17/0200000000AEN20160317003200315.html

TIME BEAUTY OF SONG HYE KYO

Soi vẻ đẹp xuyên thời gian của Song Hye Kyo - ảnh 1Song Hye Kyo has a teen look in Descendants of the Sun
20/03/2016 13:35
Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo
From First Love (1996) until The Sun's Descendants (2016), over 20 years, the beauty Song Hye Kyo just got up nice and never been diminished for years.

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 1  Song Hye Kyo owns the beauty in the twenties the descendants of the Sun Objectively speaking, though the role was my favorite but the Filmography of Song Hye Kyo is not really exceptional as contract number to pull ads sent to you. 35 years old actress is considered one of the South Korean star expensive advertising formany years. Most of this revenue is based on the beauty of Song Hye KyoAnd the stars have the most beautiful rustic faces South Korea on attracting young,made many people adore.-

Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 2Song Hyo Kyo start join entertainment with the role model. She won the contest looking for model 14 high school uniform. In 1996, Song Hye Kyo first appears on the screen via the tv movie First Love (first love). Once there, she is only a very small role, is one of the students are female protagonist Hyo Kyung tutoring

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 3: In 1998, Song Hye Kyo continues on the role of students in Six Siblings (1998), to leave the impression with the audience by the beauty and lovely strokes when expressing the character

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 4: Until the year 2000, Song Hye Kyo is the female role in Autumn in my Heart (autumn) filled with tears. The film in the film love beam 4 season of Chinese Taipei led KBS2 Song Hye Kyo to new heights and become the turning point in the career of the beauty

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 5: In 2003, Song Hye Kyo combined with talented actor Lee Byung Hun in All In (one for all) her position beyond the beyond the border of South Korea. Thanks to autumn and All In, Song Hye Kyo was loved throughout Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, through to Europe

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo effects 6: After All In, she and Lee Byung Hun once considered ' national ' couple

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 7:  

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 8: With the Full House (happy home) of 2004, KBS2 Song Hye Kyo is still the main actor acting beside Bi (Rain). Makeup, hair style and outfit their Song fashion continues to become the trend in many countries of Asia

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo 9:

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 10: In 2005, Song Hye Kyo is still beautiful and innocent when the role of women in My Girl and I

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 11:

-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo 12: The actress was born in 1981 in film stock page Hwang Jin Yi (2007)
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo 13:
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo 14: To the Worlds Within, though short hair cut, dress simply but Song Hye Kyo is
stillmaking people see massage xuýt because beauty does not blemish
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-Photo 15: A Reason To Live (2011), despite forming the character has to stand, but seriouslySong Hye Kyo nao pleasing audiences still do because of the fragile fragile beauty
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo 16: The Grandmasters (2012), Song Hye Kyo to find every costume from modern stock page are very beauty full đằm Crown of her
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-17: Trong tv series pictures grossing in 2013 That Winter,The Wind Blows , actress born in 1981 to continue adjusting the screen by romantic love story, more tears of character Oh Young
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo 18Thanks to her performance, she won the outstanding actress SBS Drama Awards. According to the popularity of movies, hairstyles, make-up of Song Hye Kyo continues ' cabin ' females
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-photo 19:  2016, fan all over again staggered because the character Kang Mo Yeon that Song Hye Kyo. When youth appear in the Descendants of the Sun (the Sun's descendants) as do the public surprised about the timeless beauty of actress
-Time Beauty of Song Hye Kyo-picture 20

Marked 20 years of acting career, Song Hyo Kyo seems to remain beautiful and cheery than step into the new forecast Kbiz. The new film goes half way but the cosmetics she uses, the costumes she wears, shoes, accessory she carried on the screenbecome ' hot ' are ' hunts ' real fast because everyone wants fresh like Song Hye Kyo

Ta Ban
Photo: Movie Poster/movie screen Captures

Guest RoseS

its great to see that SHK is so happy these days , love love love her smile on the IG video she posted and the way she giggles after top HK actor Leon Lai said something about DoTs ! so looking forward for more of her upcoming activities there in HK and wish SHK will give us more IG updates!

501d186ajw1f23o8u9mzrj20ab0bkaac.jpg

501d186ajw1f23o8w4xptj20c10bm3yv.jpg

501d186ajw1f23o8vsyr6j208m0bfglt.jpg\

Spoiler

501d186ajw1f23o8wpt86j208q0b5q35.jpg

Spoiler

501d186ajw1f23o8ulzb4j20ab0ayq36.jpg

Spoiler

501d186ajw1f23o8wafi8j20fi0bcq3j.jpg

Spoiler

501d186ajw1f23o8vbdpyj20ej0bawf1.jpg

Spoiler

501d186ajw1f23o8u43gkj209m0bhglv.jpg

Spoiler

501d186ajw1f23o8vos9fj209o0bqmxe.jpg

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

:w00t::w00t:Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Swept Up in Dating Rumors

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Swept Up in Dating Rumors

Actor Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have been caught up in dating rumors, and both sides have denied them.

On an online community, a post said that an exchange student saw Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki shopping together in New York. After being posted online, it quickly spread and dating rumors began to gain traction.

On March 21, Song Hye Kyo’s affiliates stated, “This is the first time hearing about her scandal with Song Joong Ki. After confirming with Song Hye Kyo, she was on vacation in New York and Song Joong Ki happen to also be there. So, they had a meal together. Other friends were also there with them, including affiliates. We cannot believe it turned into a scandal.”

The affiliates laughed, saying, “I think others are misunderstanding because of the drama ‘Descendants of the Sun.’”

Song Joong Ki’s agency also denied the dating rumors, saying that they heard about the rumors, but they are not true. Regarding New York, the agency said, “That story has been going around for a long time now, and news agencies have already asked us about it before, and we have told them many times that it’s not true that they are dating.”

Source (1) (2)

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-s-relationship-rumor-in-addition-to-his-popularity-92613.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

:w00t::w00t:Song Joong-ki's relationship rumor in addition to his popularity

2016/03/20

Actor Song Joong-ki is now in the middle of a rumor because of his popularity in China.

Chinese media published an article with the title, "Song Joong-ki and Ruby Lin are looking suspicious. What is his relationship with Song Hye-kyo?"

The situation is a delicate one as this rumor is a part of Song Joong-ki's key words so fans might be directed to believe that the scandal is true. Ruby Lin is a Taiwanese singer and actress who was born in 1976.

The article linked Song Joong-ki and Ruby Lin's SNS skillfully to make it look suspicious. Apparently, the actress posted something on her SNS and Song Joong-ki posted something himself right away making it look like they were sending secret messages to each other.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Finally, the thing that scares me the most is happening. She doesn't need this. I feel really sorry for her tbh. I know I shouldn't care about what knetz think but I hope they won't be too harsh on her. Well, it's not even her fault if she's that charming. :)

@joongkyo ikr? what were they thinking? I wasn't even aware that he was in NY as well. 

• Like 9

Guys, I don't think we should be affected by some of the stupid netizen comments. Look at how happy she is?. If anyone deserves love it's SHK. So, who cares what these netizens say...if she's dating him, then she obviously knows the risks and she's doing what she wants.

But UAA and Blossom were so stupid, I can't believe it....what they were thinking?

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Finally, the thing that scares me the most is happening. She doesn't need this. I feel really sorry for her tbh. I know I shouldn't care about what knetz think but I hope they won't be too harsh on her. Well, it's not even her fault if she's that charming. :)

Me too. I feel bad for her. :tears: and I don't know why she gets the blame all the time. I'm sure the boys are the ones pursuing her and hitting on her. SSH and LMH'S ideal type is SHK. JIS also mentioned many times on his interview, how beautiful SHK is. I'm sure SJK is also  somewhat attracted to her or else they won't be able to produce such rare mind-boggling chemistry, let's also not forget how him, JIS and LKS took a photoop with SHK's ad in Thailand. It shows how much they like her. 

and is there anything wrong dating a co-star? if you're an actor/actress, they're the ones you get in close contact with most of the time. I don't think SHK is the type to meet other men, unlike other celebs who date businessmen, CEOs, or whoever.

This rumour pisses me off. I don't want SHK to get hated again. :tears:

• Like 11

Song Hye-kyo smiling next to Leon Lai, "Thanks for promoting "Descendants of the Sun""

photo704028.jpg

Song Hye-kyo is friends with Leon Lai.

She posted a video of herself and top star Leon Lai on her Instagram.

Song Hye-kyo is smiling brightly next to Leon Lai who is promoting "Descendants of the Sun" for her. She's holding up a V next to him too.

Meanwhile, "Descendants of the Sun" is the story of soldiers and doctors who dream of love and success in a foreign land.

photo704029.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

• Like 7

oh finally SHKs agency addressed to that dating rumor , but since UAA denied it for now  I would just like to believe that the rumor was indeed untrue but then not all fans would just take what her agency have to say and there's nothing we can do about it  , for sure SHK already knows how to handle this kind rumors and most likely bashing from fangirls.  with her agency statement , so they really confirmed that both we're seen in NY , wow for sure shippers will be delighted with this news but not for some fangirls and worse they will attack SHK with harsh comments. for me , its good news too that they are having dinner together and it simply shows that SHK and SJK  got along pretty well and have a chance to meet up with their friends  but what' s most important is too see how happy SHK nowadays, look at her smile and aura it seems she's not that affected by such rumors! still wishing for the best for DoTs hope viewers will focus more on the drama rather than the actors personal life for now ! see how happy she is............

6afb0f0cgw1f247hw5rcng20d90a0kjp.gif

hope when they promote DoTs in HK  there wont be any awkward moments just because of this rumor but for sure HK media wont give them a break , oh im afraid that they will be more interested about the rumor rather than focusing on  the drama promo.

6afb0f0cgw1f21ywqickhg20b40dhx6t.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f21ysicn6zg20dr09x7wj.gif

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, sunflower91_ said:

for me , its good news too that they are having dinner together and it simply shows that SHK and SJK  got along pretty well and have a chance to meet up with their friends  but what' s most important is too see how happy SHK nowadays, look at her smile and aura it seems she's not that affected by such rumors! still wishing for the best for DoTs hope viewers will focus more on the drama rather than the actors personal life for now ! see how happy she is............

This is so true. If there's anything good that came up with this issue is that it atleast addressed the rumour that SHK and SJK are not getting along well according to haters/bashers who concluded this by watching snippets of the press conference. SMH. At least, we now know that they're actually good friends. :)

I also noticed how gorgeous she was on the video, she's always gorgeous anyway, but yes, her aura seems different. I'm so happy for our unnie. She deserves good things. :wub:

• Like 5

Exactly, why is it her scandal? Why not the other way around? Is somebody using somebody here?

No pun intended, but seems to me that these deadheads are only seeing one side of the track! 

Since when did dating become a scandal? Dating a married man or woman, yeah, that might erupt into a scandalous situation!  

Besides being morally wrong it's legally inappropriate, but both are single, how did that become scandalous?

So what if they are indeed dating!!!Is there a problem? It's none of our concern! Just because it involves the beautiful Hye Kyo, everything

is blown out of proportion! Unless, each is committed to other people and are meeting secretly, yeah, ok that might count as

scandalous and low in my book, but so far there is no detailed account of any of that!

These are just two friends or colleagues meeting up and having a taste test in one of my fav cities!

Read between the lines and tell me if there is something scandalous about EATING TOGETHER with friends! 

Geez, people, wake up! ReallyAngry LEAVE THEM BE! This is driving me nuts! Pull Hair 1 

But, no worries, SHK has acquired a thicker skin (but still beautiful and porcelain-like thumbup) in her 20 years in crazy-ridden entertainment business!

You go, Hye Kyo ! Women empowerment! Give these crazy netz something to be mad about!  hehe

I trust her instinct, I believe in her inner strength! She will get through this as always! All will pass in due time! FIGHTING, HYE KYO! woohoo

How many more days to go? Can't wait to see the Cap's self-satisfied reaction to Dr. Kang's confession!  Roll

GO DoTs! groupcheer

• Like 7

OMG here we go again... the dating rumor. I feel bad for Hye Kyo if the other camp supporters will write weird stuff of her... the pressure of being a woman in the eyes of the public is scary but considering Hye Kyo 20 years of experience she is tough and strong and we kyonatics are here for her.

Anyway what makes Song Hye Kyo happy, I'm also happy for her.

• Like 12

I received the news with mixed feelings.

I understand the concern from some  fans that she will receive negative comments. As a fan of hers, I also have that concern.

But above all, I feel happy for her if she indeed has found the right partner. If not, I still feel happy for her because she has found such a good friend. From what I know, they are both good people with kind heart and it is good that they can find a good friendship from each other.

I mean as fans, how can we not be happy when the actor and actress we like are happy? As much as I love Song Hye Kyo and would like to see her on screen everyday, I do think that she deserves to have a happy private life with whomever she chooses. As far as I observe, Song Hye Kyo has grown to be a more mature and stronger person who is able to face the world (even it is harsh). I also hope that her other half is also a strong man who can defend her and be by her side in all circumstances. In any case, whether she is dating or not, I always wish her happiness and all the best.

And I am looking forward to the next episode of "Descendants of the Sun" to see Dr Kang's face after the audio that she recorded is revealed not only to Captain Yoo but the whole world. :D

• Like 15

Actress Song Hye-kyo denies dating actor Song Joong-ki

SEOUL, March 21 (Yonhap) -- Actress Song Hye-kyo is not in a relationship with actor Song Joong-ki, her agency said Monday, ending rumors that the "Descendants of the Sun" couple is an item in real life, too.

"Song Joong-ki is her good colleague with whom she's done a TV series together," UAA Korea said in a statement.

The two Songs star in the KBS 2TV series in which the actor plays an Army captain and the actress a doctor. The two fall in love as they try to save lives in the fictional war-torn country called Uruk.

Speculations over their relationship have abounded after an anonymous Internet user claimed to have seen them shopping and dining together in New York.

Regarding the New York story, the agency said, "There's no need for us to consider it seriously. We'll take it as a sign of fans' interests."

The agency was less forgiving of rumors that the actress has a "sponsor" to whom she offers sex in return for career-related favors.

"The rumors about sponsorship have already been disproved by prosecutors in 2013," the agency said. "We don't understand and can't tolerate that they're recirculating."

UAA Korea said it has filed a complaint with the police accusing several Internet users of spreading malicious rumors and asked law enforcement to track down the rumors' source.

• Like 9

lot of people or knezt are jugdemental until now they are spreading rumors about Kyo about being having a sponsor my goodness  she already clear it and this is settled by the law and please stop this rumors if this people dont like kyo having connected to song joongki then stop  it.  if you are spreading  rumors  about  kyo  we are definitely fought back for the sake of our idol,leave her alone,this people is not human who are you to say bad thing about her and you dont have the right to  judge her,back off leave her alone,:vicx:

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jyj-junsu-is-the-next-artist-to-sing-descendants-of-the-sun-ost

JYJ Junsu is the next artist to sing 'Descendants of the Sun' OST?

On March 18, C-JeS Entertainment announced the news on their official SNS. A picture of Junsu with bright red hair is seen reading over the lyrics. The captions followed, "Are you surprised? Please wait a little bit for the music. Coming Soon."