Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi @rubylia, the guy from your post is Jing Boran.  He's very popular in China now.  He's the male lead in China's biggest box office hit, Monster Hunter.  Been a loyal fanboy of Kyo's for a long, long time, basically the Chinese equivalent of Lee Hong Ki, lol.  In the pics above, he chose Kyo as his fantasy partner (romantically).  The host asked him "what do you fantasize about doing with Song Hye Kyo"?  He said "I fantasized that she's a bit younger or that I'm a bit older and then be able to do all the things that couples do".  Even though this show was from a long time ago, Jing Boran still mentions Kyo in his interviews.  He disclosed that because Monster Hunter did so well at the box office, he asked the director for a little request for the sequel.  He asked if he can request for actresses he wants to work with in the sequel.  When he was asked who he requested, he shyly said "Song Hye Kyo and Shu Qi".

• Like 11

its nice to know that JB still remain a big fan of SHK , if I remember it right he was the one whom Angelababy gave a call and joke about meeting SHK  and it would be great if there will be a sequel to his hit Chinese film and grant his request for SHK to be in this movie!

wondering why there's sort of a news blackout regarding SHKs recent trip to China and even her IG is not updated , hope she is doing fine and will surprise us soon with a great news!

from songhyekyozone

Repost from @parkshinhye_princess [2016 Hallyu Stars and the 5 Predictions to be the Legend]
Jun Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo, Park Shin Hye 'Hallyu Woman Power in China'. 'My Love From the Star' Fever Jun Ji Hyun, 'The Masters' Muse Song Hye Kyo, and 'An Enormous Fandom' Park Shin Hye show their power.

When we talk about the Korean Wave in China, the 'Woman Power' is an important keyword of this topic.

Actress Jun Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo, and Park Shin Hye are called the 'Big 3' who got popular in China in different ways.
While the male stars have big variations in their popularity, female stars maintained their positions for more that 10 years and this is why we can't underestimate their power.

Song Hye Kyo still has a strong influence. Although director in China more often introduce Korean star class Song Hye Kyo it's way through the film. Through the famous director Wong Kar Wai and his world-class movie 'The Grandmaster', and the latest is the work of director John Woo 'The Crossing', which is starring with Song Hye Kyo. This allows fans to better identify 'The Master Muse' Song Hye Kyo in China.

Translated by @seelahwang
http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20160101080208089
Cr: @psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel

12407383_1058577227538534_1038527666_n.j

Repost from @lacreme_bridal
InStyle Wedding featuring Song Hye Kyo in Naeem Khan.
12523774_883716478394359_1289929634_n.jp

Repost from @one_bntworld
12558336_934874963228517_1933759334_n.jp
12555973_1662537860685481_895557011_n.jp

credit: songhyekyozone

• Like 11

I wish that Hye Kyo unnie will grace InStyle and Nylon cover. Because she never did so.

And they once said before that maybe she and Joong Ki will have to grace a magazine cover together. To think that DotS is the headliner drama since last year.

So may things to look up to for the first half of 2016:

1. DotS of course!

2. The new campaign ad for see young

3. Esprit

4. Probably new ads for laneige, j.estina & roem

5. Presscon with the casts (i wish she would be as gorgeous or even more like that in the TWTWB; remember the earings? Trully a style icon.)

6. A Cine21 magazine cover? Or a high cut drama cover like the one in TWTWB?

7. Probably unexpected things like magazine cover, new endorsements and more unexpected good things from the dear Queen.

*and the airport fashion, it's been a while since we saw wearing sneakers. Except that one in j.estina ad. She really nailed her simple yet classy outfit.

*why so beautiful even we didn't see much of her face?

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, fresia said:

I wish that Hye Kyo unnie will grace InStyle and Nylon cover. Because she never did so.

So may things to look up to for the first half of 2016:

1. DotS of course!

2. The new campaign ad for see young

3. Esprit

4. Probably new ads for laneige, j.estina & roem

5. Presscon with the casts (i wish she would be as gorgeous or even more like that in the TWTWB; remember the earings? Trully a style icon.)

6. A Cine21 magazine cover? Or a high cut drama cover like the one in TWTWB?

7. Probably unexpected things like magazine cover, new endorsements and more unexpected good things from the dear Queen.

ohhhh ... i am really looking forward to all these events to happen  ..especially interviews and fan meetings during dots promotion ....and i really want a photo shoot either of her alone or with joong ki .....i was really sad that korean magazines missed the opportunity  to have a photoshoot of  the beautiful couple  of TWTWB ( song hye kyo and jo in sung ).....so i wont forgive them if they let kyo and joong ki pass infront of their eyes without a photoshoot together

and let me add number 8 to your list but I am soo greedy when it comes to kyo .....so I dont want her to let 2016 pass without starting or just confirming a role in a new project (action or romantic comedy or whatever)....thats a thing i am really looking forward too....

• Like 9

$pp->data->caption->text
11849304_1643241399292642_1103082616_a.j
  • love hyekyo❤송혜교❤
  • 3 days ago

$pp->data->caption->text

11849304_1643241399292642_1103082616_a.j@kyoya_1122love hyekyo❤송혜교❤ 20 hours ago

12357446_878584452257051_1009293498_n.jp
See Young Shampoo, which is Song Hye Kyo became brand ambassador for this product, won an award from china cosmetic, for high-end washing and protection top one 2015 category. (via : SHKdc) 

Here's the news article from where the Esprit pics came from:

http://www.nextmag.com.tw/breaking-news/fashion/20160119/33529868

I'll translate the more interesting facts:

-  2016 (Chinese) New Year approaching, Esprit's first collaboration with famous Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo, joining hands to create the "LoveSong" series.  As the brand ambassador for Asia, Song Hye Kyo will join hands with Esprit to spend New Year, Valentine's Day and other important dates.  At those times, through various major media outlets, will share with everyone how to create a Korean drama goddess fashionable clothing image.

-  From February to May of 2016, you'll be able to enjoy Song Hye Kyo's wonderful image in Esprit shops, photos of the same model series will also be simultaneously on stands (appearing in magazines).

-  Song Hye Kyo is Asia's globally recognized Korean fashion star.  Her elegant, confident disposition and natural style is sought after by many women.  Shot a series of publicity photos for Esprit, Song Hye Kyo wears Esprit's 2016 new season's flagship clothes, perfect interpretation of Esprit's relaxed, elegant and straightforward brand connotation.

-  Regarding this partnership, Song Hye Kyo said: "Esprit hopes that every woman can become her own unique self and this brand of clothing can allow me to easily match my own exclusive unique style.  I'm really looking forward to sharing this beautiful experience with Esprit friends."

• Like 12

hclover96, just seeing it's link, too

http://www.nextmag.com.tw/breaking-news/fashion/20160119/33529868

ESPRIT and Song Hye Kyo to join hands to compose a series of perfect movement #LoveSong

At 17:35 on January 19, 2016
  • Facebook
  • Plurk
  • Google Plus
20150119_1453196069733_481149_ver1.0.jpg  

[Market News]

2016 New Year approaching, Esprit first collaboration with famous Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, work Gongpu #LoveSong series. Esprit will be casual, mature, outspoken and romantic mix & match different elements and deduce relaxed, elegant and refined, with the nature really my style, blending brand attitude birthplace of California sunshine life for you in the new year showing The best dress! As a brand ambassador of the Asian area activities, SHK will join hands with Esprit important day to spend New Year, Valentine's Day and so on, then it will pass through various advertising media, to share with you how to create drama goddess dress fashion image. In this new year, Esprit will work with you to compose a new beautiful movement. #LoveSong Fashion is not the crowd, everyone has their own a unique, wear clothing style and temperament, this achievement the most perfect for you. In February 2016 to May period, you will appreciate the wonderful image in Esprit store photos taken by the SHK, photos of the same model series are also expected to synchronize shelves, elegant and straightforward combination of simplicity and vigor mix, to bring you a different combination of inspiration. The new year, Esprit work with you to find the part of your personal style and show the most perfect for you.#LoveSong Ambassador Song Hye Kyo is Asia to globally recognized Korean fashion star, whose confident and elegant dress style temperament and natural populist won many female pursuit. The times for a series of publicity photos taken in Esprit, Esprit 2016 Song Hye Kyo wear clothing flagship New season, the perfect interpretation of the Esprit relaxed, elegant, straightforward brand connotation. Esprit has been committed to bringing customers reach of fashion experience, and with the nature of true love my SHK coincide, is absolutely the most perfect representative of this cooperation. This was taken in Seoul, South Korea, personally penned by the Kyo "Queen" photographer Chiu Kyi, her show the most perfect natural relaxing under the lens side, but also heralds the start of her hand in Music and Lyrics of Esprit. For this partnership, SHK expressed: "Esprit hope that every woman can become their own unique, and brand of clothing that allows me to easily match the most special of their own unique style I'm looking forward to sharing the experience of the United States with Esprit friends. . " About ESPRIT Esprit was founded in 1968, is derived from the spirit of California, show relaxed, sunny living featuring international fashion brands.Esprit creation of trendsetting women's, men's and children's series, material stress, attention to detail. Esprit products are all reflected the Group for consumers "because the United States and feel comfortable" relentless pursuit. The Group's "esprit de corps Spirit" reflects the positive and caring attitude to embrace life, love of community, family and friends, attitude to life, that is, free casual California style - Esprit style. Esprit each product line in more than 40 countries worldwide, nearly 900 directly managed retail stores and over 7,800 including franchise stores and wholesale points of sale within department stores, etc. for sale. The Group's two brands to promote their products to the market, namely brand Esprit and edc brands. Esprit in 1993 at the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, headquartered in Germany and Hong Kong.Official website: http://www.esprit.com/ Community Platform: Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/esprit.asia Instagram: http://instagram.com/esprit

STRIKE a POSE - ESPRIT ads.

@hclover96   awesome awesome post / Ilove the clear photos .  Thank you so much for the translation. Cant wait for gigantic posters in stores/ magazine ads.  It will be called"LoveSong series collection.  so excited... 

shes really pretty in any clothes/ ladys dresses or pants and even in leather jacket on those manly pose..

(cant help but scratch my head how is it possible?) 

ESPRIT made the right choice.

• Like 5

https://sg.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/137535871904/kim-go-eun-song-hye-kyo-iu-analyze-the-beauty

January 18, 2016

Kim Go Eun - Song Hye Kyo - IU -, Analyze the Beautiful of female Leads in Well-liked Dramas0bebba00-b2b9-11e5-9f88-8fd37f8dd0bc_ava

phxi5ccn4oku2bkkbkmkbp86d0rqlte1.jpg

[by Song Eun Ji/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu] There are dramas that capture people’s attention since casting even before airing.

Official Descendants of the Sun website.  You can watch all of the released teasers and trailer there.  Since they have created the official site for it, I'll hoping they will release the poster soon :) 

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/sun/index.html

24404129512_3a11c98254_b.jpg

This article talks about the response to the DotS trailer has been very good, especially when SJK and SHK first met, the dialogue in the hospital had a high degree of audience support.  It is very hard for a drama trailer to get so much attention.  An official said "during the internal preview, the reactions were more than expected.  During a preview, even a good drama will have good and bad reviews, but DotS was mostly praises."  Another official said "the first four episodes are above expectations.  Generally dramas are weak in the latter half, but this drama's story in the latter half is better than the first half.  Do not need to worry about this drama's lack of stamina."  Such quality also allows advertisers to quickly correspond.  An advertiser in the industry said "recently there was an advertisers screening, after a very good response, ads can be sold."

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000442818

• Like 14

If not wrong, SHK said, not Hollywood movie, because language, English.  USC(University of Southern California) had articles about Song Hye Kyo's movie, dramas

Old report but interesting!

http://asiapacificarts.usc.edu/article@apa?sfiaaff_2010_narrative_features_15079.aspx

sfmakehome.jpg

Make Yourself At Home 
dir: Soopum Sohn

Korean star Song Hye Kyo gets comfortable on the American indie screen in the U.S.-Korean co-produced Make Yourself At Home (originally titled “Fetish”). The film, helmed by NYU directing graduate Soopum Sohn, is the tale of awkward Korean-American Peter (Rob Yang), who marries Sookhy, a beautiful young South Korean woman who secretly descends from a line of female shamans. Initially, the terror in the film appears to be the way in which both Peter and his wife appear trapped between Korean-American religious traditionalism, Peter’s live-in helicopter mother, and the numbingly prosaic life of suburban New Jersey. However, the film is not a traditional “fish out of water” tale. Instead, Sookhy starts to fit in a bit too well, installing herself in the indoor pool of neighbors John and Julie Waits. Sookhy slides into the neighbors’ lives, even adapting Julie’s name as her own. Identity-bending antics follow, a cross between the dark tradition of the Park Cheol-su’s creepy Korean mystery film 301, 302 and Barbet Schroeder’s Single White Female. In Make Yourself at Home, Korean cooking lessons have never looked so menacing. Yet, Sookhy’s relationship with Julie and John, for all of its eerie-ness, does still leave something to be desired. For an international co-production, John and Julie’s characters are surprisingly as flat as the token white man in a made-for-TV Hong Kong movie. Yet, at other times, the characters’ distance highlights Sookhy’s own disconnectedness. Visually, the film carries with it the influence of much of the stark, high-contrast cinematography which makes the work of earlier Korean filmmakers such as Park Chan-wook so appealing. Meanwhile, the color palette in Peter and Julie’s bedroom also draw heavily on the whites and magentas of traditional Korean art and dress. Overall, Make Yourself At Home is definitely worth watching, and fans of Asian horror and female revenge flicks will find many of the film’s antics downright transporting. --Aynne Kokas

SBS's new drama, Wind Blows in Winter, begins filming

The Korean television series, starring Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, is scheduled to premiere on February 2013.

by Holly Li

Date Published: 11/19/2012

wind.jpg

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung. Photo courtesy of Kdramastars.com.

Wind Blows in Winter, is screenwriter Noh Hee-Kyung's latest work, based on the 2002 Japanese drama I Don't Need Love, Summer. The story was previously made into a Korean film in 2006 called Love Me Not. The latest version will be directed by Kim Kyoo-tai, and the cast includes Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Bum and Pink A's Jung Eun Ji.

In Sung will play Oh Soo, an orphan; Hye Kyo will be Oh Young, the heiress to a large company; Kim Bum will play Park Jin-sung, Oh Soo's best friend; and Eun Ji will play Hee Sun, sister of Jo In Sung's first love, Hee Ju.

This drama is Jo In Sung's first TV drama in eight years. The lead actress, Song Hye Kyo and director Kim Kyu-Tae and the writer previously collaborated together in the KBS drama The World That They Live In in 2008. Kim Bum, best known for his role as So Yi-jung in Boys Over Flowers, has also worked together with the writer and director in his last TV series, Padam Padam…The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats.  

Filming for this series began last month, and the 16-episode drama will be released on SBS in February 2013 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

All In

Full House

Autumn In My Heart