Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Director John Woo said in a recent interview:

Song Hye Kyo is rare this time (sorry, don't know how to exactly phrase this in English, but he is complimenting her on her acting), I chose her because she has the noble qualities/elegance of a wealthy heiress on her.  I later found out that her ability to grasp the emotions is even stronger.  In the film, Song Hye Kyo plays a wealthy daughter who later encounters many sudden changes, her whole life changes, becomes a courageous woman and her acting/interpretation of such a change would not make people think it's awkward, each emotional scene she grasped accurately.

Source: weibo

I don't think I've seen this pic before.  It's from her promotions in Hong Kong for TWTWB last year.

15749484912_d7562849a2_o.jpg
cr to baidu

Guest youknowme

Hi chingus, I have just re-watched the final trailer of TC which is posted by @hclover96 unnie, I did thought I was confused, but that's true that Song Hye Kyo is the person in this scene with Takeshi :x :x :x
idSPFdmgETTGc.png

After that is Masami :D
i7M2kFCzYx1jX.png

SCs by me :D

loving all the updates on "The Crossing" !!! wow the poster for russian release features pics of SHK, thanks youknowme for your awesome posts ! most likely SHK met TK after HXM went to war , just dont know if they will fall in love also , getting more excited to watch this movie
hi ngoc chieu nguyen! hope there will be TC presscon so we can see SHK again.  
its nice to know that world renowned director john woo always have high regard of SHK and he praises not only her beauty but also her acting prowess . really wish TC movie will pave way for SHKs more promising acting career internationally. thanks for the info hclover96. 
photo-XDXE5CWV4PL3

from yahoo movies news: class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1415689611451_1188" style="font-size: 35px; font-weight: 300; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; line-height: 42px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px;"John Woo’s ‘The Crossing’ Set For IMAX Release (EXCLUSIVE)Variety By Patrick FraterNovember 8, 2014 10:00 AM

John Woo’s 1945-1949-set epic “The Crossing” will be served up inIMAX format – but only in limited territories.

The big budget film, which stars Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye-kyo at the head of an ensemble pan-Asian cast, is the story of people’s lives ripped apart by the revolutionary period at the establishment of the People’s Republic of China. Many of them are on board the steam ship Taiping which sank while taking emigrants from China to Keelung in Taiwan. The screenplay is by Wang Huiling (“Lust Caution,” “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon”.)

The film will release in the giant screen format in China (Dec. 2) and in Singapore, via Shaw Bros., on Dec 5.

“We are checking the interest of other territories,” said a spokesman for producer and sales agent Beijing Galloping Horse.

The release of the picture is a massively complicated affair as it will be released in two parts in certain, mostly Asian territories, in 3D and 2D versions and with different language tracks. The second instalment will release at an as yet undetermined date in 2015.

Chinese companies have accounted for most of the non-English language films to be either made in or up-converted into the IMAX format.

In China “The Crossing” is presented by Beijing Galloping Horse, LeVision Pictures, China Film Group as well as Huayi Brothers. 

so looking forward to see SHK on the red carpet this saturday nov 15 for the 2014 APAN star awards, really wish she will be in Korea for this event coz it would be nice to see her awarding the next deasang winner.  the nominees for 2014 awards is already out but no news yet as to the attendees but who knows she will surprise us again, we have something to watch out for!!!  will she be in white gown again??? or black??? or baby pink??? or yellow /gold??? love to see her also in other hues aside from her usual white and black.
photo-0OGWWB9AA71S

from BeatusCorner:

2014 Daejeon Drama Festival will be held from 12 – 15 November 2014.

The main event2014 APAN Star Awards will be held next Saturday, 15 November 2014 at Jeongsimhwa Hall of Jeongsimhwa International Cultural Center at Chungnam National University in Daejeon City. This annual award covers all dramas aired between 1 October 2013 – 30 September 2014 on terrestrial (KBS, SBS, MBC) & cable channels.

video for APAN Awards , SHK is featured walking the red carpet and accepting the award in 2013 

another article for 2014 APAN awards : 
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/11/07/the-good-and-weird-drama-acting-nominations-from-the-2014-apan-star-awards/

modm, that was a wonderful video with WB and SHK! Thanks!:)>- AIMH is still on top of my list as the best Korean drama I have ever watched!=D>Of course, in fairness, I have had watched several Korean dramas and they were all fairly good!:)>-
Geez, I forgot, TWTWB is also one of my favorites!I also like WW. Its storyline is something different. 

Oh..it's the TC presscon today?..and we can see Kyo today if this is true as what @Ngoc and @rubylia posted i'm excited if i can see Kyo later if she attends?.. :-D :x

Oh..and i have'nt noticed i was promoted as superstar already.. ;-)

thanks for the updates chingus.. :-D

OMG, today is TC press conference? Why is it possible without my knowing? 
Sorry for reposting the pics. 
I can see 18-year-old Kyo in Autumn Tale here O:-) 
T1ZgOBB.jpg?1

And I wish I could be romantic like this when Im at the same age like the couple, a feeling of "Titanic" reviving 

e5qlGnw.jpg
(@the owner)