Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

after seeing the mpl presscon pics & videos i applause shk & kdw for being professional actor & actress that know how to act & seperate work & personal life they really tried their best to be professional in front of everyone. as im sure they are aware that the rumors about them is really big issue in sk that they never denied oh yes they denied it before only to say that they just in paris for pictorial & not for dating. im sure they are aware what the media is expecting & waiting to see

im not good in reading body language but i think they really tried to behave & act professional & not what the media is waiting to see to be lovey dovey & caring in front of everyone that might lead for the media to focus on them & not on their movie.

Hi guys, am I the only one awake at this hour? It's 7pm, Monday, 8/4 in my neck of the woods. Okay, I guess you need to sleep after a very hectic day of updating, reporting and posting pics of SKH and KDW.See in a few then. Let me continue watching WW.

Guest xyzebra

Thanks to everyone for updating us on the MPL press conference! Your meticulous research on all the available photos, articles, and first-person encounters gives me a much better sense of the hidden chemistry between the two leads. ;)  
@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen: thank you for those GIFS! The short clips really highlight KDW's attentiveness towards SHK. Rather than nudging SHK to catch her attention, he simply waits and gazes at her until SHK returns the gaze in order to tell her to link arms. It was an understated gesture of affection that is nuanced enough to escape dating speculations from the media. Phew! 
Speaking of dots, I realized that Jo In-Sung also wore a dotted suit during the TWTWB press conference, albeit the size of the dots is much smaller than those residing on KDW's suit. :D Is there something about SHK that make her leading men wear dotted suits? :D Or maybe her recent co-stars are just very quirky and boyish guys. Dot or not, I am loving the partnerships. :D

^Wow, She makes us not be able to stop surprising :)) I love all your updates. Thanks unies and dearies. Just after a night (in my place), there are too many things for me to update here. Thanks you soooooo much :x

^ Ngoc Chieu, you are so sweet :x

^@Sue, Agree with you, I'm looking forward to the Premiere VIP too. There will be many expected guests :D

2014080502109919807020.jpg

image_readtop_2014_1064129_14071959491465371.jpg

• Like 1

biancaloveu18 said: after seeing the mpl presscon pics & videos i applause shk & kdw for being professional actor & actress that know how to act & seperate work & personal life they really tried their best to be professional in front of everyone. as im sure they are aware that the rumors about them is really big issue in sk that they never denied oh yes they denied it before only to say that they just in paris for pictorial & not for dating. im sure they are aware what the media is expecting & waiting to see im not good in reading body language but i think they really tried to behave & act professional & not what the media is waiting to see to be lovey dovey & caring in front of everyone that might lead for the media to focus on them & not on their movie.

• Like 1

@putriN: "tell me who's not falling for her "

Yes, strongly agreed.

I remembered KDW ever mentioned that dating and marriage never thought of it. But after acting with her, he can't resist anymore. He's now considering, he worried no one to take care of him now ..... haha

Guest deaborj

The meaning of the color pink is
unconditional love and nurturing.

This color represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.(http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-pink.html)

Kyo matched the color of her dress to the theme of the movie which is a mother's nurturing and unconditional love to her sick child. Isn't her stylist great?

.....though i saw someone wearing pink somewhere hihihihi.:o)

i love your wonderful pics,gifs, updates chinggus...like you i'm excited about the movie.KDW is a really handsome namja...with or without polkadots.Hihihi :D

....by the way, this may be off topic but i'm currently watching FTLY and i couldn't help but imagine Kyo playing the role of MiYoung played by JN....oh well, maybe i just miss Kyo do a romcom project....hope her next one will be. [-O<

^ Hi sweetie, daeborj :)) Me too, I still remember she has said she wants to take part in a funny drama :x Wish it soon come true :P

This Sunday, Kyo and KDW will be broadcasted on Section TV. In the red cell of the pic, KDW took off his suit for thier exclusive interview
iYsBCq3sH2UBo.jpg
weibo

Guest lionel1430292475

I'm so happy because i can see SHK smile again and that means she's happy. Whoever she will end up with i'll be happy and that's the reason why i'm not shiping anything. But in bottom of my heart i realy hope she will dating someone, because the last relationship is little painfull for her and i just wanna see her smile again like this 
171.jpg
What i see in MPL Press Con is both of them try to be professional, but sometimes they can not avoid that they have close friendship. But what i see KDW is more relax than SHK, his not hesitate to have skinship with SHK but sometimes that makes her being awkward. I see when KDW ask her to hold his hand but in that moment SHK look surprise and being awkward. I know because the rumours before she want to play safe, she's look like scary towards media so she's very carefull. But even so i can see in some moment they have a good friendship, dating or not that is dispatch or sports seoul job  :))

Song%2526Hyun_510x850.jpg

2013013113503616739_1.jpg

485097347-actress-song-hye-kyo-and-actor

Z8IiPXE.jpg

Guest rjuliet

wow im speechless...kyo is so gorgeous in all the mpl presscon pics...and the gifs ngoc made was awesome...kdw gesture is priceless...thanks for all dearies who are so resourceful as always...oh and I lpve alluring beauty of kyo for j estina too... :x

Guest queenmaria85

i think the worlds within presscon is my fav :D coz shk laugh is just soo real :D and she doesn't look tired :-* i hope she can rest after this coz im worried about her..please take good care of your health unnie :x but she always amazingly beautiful in any presscon :D love her pink dress :x btw when is the vip premiere??im very excited for her movie :D

Guest WillysS

thank you all for all the photos and interviews about MPL.

I really liked their chemistry and their friendship.seeing them together makes me think they are like a perfect couple.

I hope MPL will be successful..thanks all.Gbu