Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

The crossing: this male staff says: 我在吴宇森导演的电影<太平轮>的拍摄现场。主演有章子怡、宋慧乔、金城武、黄晓明
---> I am in shooting scenes of John Woo's film "Pacific Wheel" . Starring Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye Kyo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiaoming
ibdk9R6DIWoQLa.png
The pictures are pretty clear, but I can't find out Hye Kyo and the others :(Capturing the main actors is absolutely not allowed.
767c0963jw1e9uwdwxn2oj218g0x7dsi.jpg
767c0963jw1e9uwdun5pdj20x718gh01.jpg

767c0963jw1e9uwdrvub0j218g0x7qgt.jpg
767c0963jw1e9uwdpfdj3j218g0x7wwk.jpg
767c0963jw1e9uwe2dxv2j218g0x7and.jpg
767c0963jw1e9uwe3wxoyj218g0x7n8t.jpg
767c0963jw1e9uwe7ob5hj218g0x7qj4.jpg
767c0963jw1e9uweareyqj218g0x7h07.jpg

The staff who posts all these pics
767c0963jw1e9uwep0j68j20hs0ntn0y.jpg

^ hclover unnie, I search that guy on google and he looks pretty handsome. Thanks unnie for the lovely post :D

[131019] TWTWB and its OST " Winter love" on "Star King" Broadcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPXmsWMEw84&feature=youtu.be
via baidu

Edit: I'm sorry, I didn't know this video had been blocked all aver the world. When I have freetime, I'll upload it on dailymotion :(

mieyan, thanks for awesome translation :x

strawberry, we were just talking and when it comes to Kyo, we talk with our  passion like it's for real keke , no need to take them seriously.

Thanks to all chingus for pics and news :x

Posted at dc, i wonder if it's recently? our Kyo is in Korea now?

pnuf.jpg

edit: the pic tweeted by ms Park :D

This headline "City Life 제400호 (13.10.29일자) STAR TAP" , not sure what it means :-S
neql.jpg
http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2013&no=1024495

edit: freshspring, it's fine dearie :D

Thanks everyone for your awesome updates  :x
The lady in the photo with Hye Kyo is Han Hye Yeon.She is a stylist and apparently she always takes part at the charity bazaar with Lee Hyo Ri and Hye Kyo.She has worked with Gong Hyo Jin, Im Soo Jung, Lee Hyo Ri ,Won Bin etc.

^finally we get to see the stylist that with LHR and Kyo for the past two charity bazaars..... thanks khxy. I doubt the pic is recent since lately few tweets on Kyo and other cast members filming as posted by freshspring.

hclover, is he Jing Boran........ his pic was posted at dc which i'm surprised....... quite cute boy, LHK has a strong competitor now   :D

a3d024d1-3bff-4201-847f-5a48b925c04c_zps

mieyan, thanks again for the trans....... I agree, words from writer Noh are truly heartwarming and professional...... how after she praises Kyo, she didn't forget to include JIS in conclusion -

~~They both didn't try to stand out. They analyzed the scenes which are for who to be focused and supported each other. Hye Kyo's performance for this drama is highly praised but that's because of In Sung ~~

indeed, they bring out the best in each other....... I really hope her new movie co-star will reflect the same..... writer Noh should help out in the casting huh   :P

Song HySe Kyo’s Daily Life, Recent Photo with Han Hye Yeon ‘Even her Modest Appearance is Superior’ October 23, 2013   •

A photo of Song Hye from her daily life was revealed.

On October 23rd, a representative from Song Hye Kyo’s official agency, UAA, uploaded a photo to her SNS account showing actress Song Hye Kyo and stylist Han Hye Yeon’s closeness from their recent daily lives.

In the revealed photo, Song Hye Kyo and Han Hye Yeon wear oversized sunglasses as they pose with their faces close to each other. In particular, Song Hye Kyo still manages to attract attention in her everyday life even while being natural with her simple hairstyle topped off with a black scarf to complete a modest style.

201310231505419610_1

Netizens who saw the candid photo from Song Hye Kyo’s daily life responded: “This is against the rules. Song Hye Kyo’s everyday beauty completely dominates,” “Song Hye Kyo is indeed a beauty,” “Because of Song Hye Kyo’s candid shot from her daily life, all the nation’s women are becoming squids,” “Seeing a snap shot from Song Hye Kyo’s daily life, it looks like her and Han Hye Yeon are close,” “Both Song Hye Kyo and Han Hye Yeon look good in the sunglasses,” etc.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is currently filming Director John Woo’s The Crossing and was cast in Director EJ -yong’s movie, My Palpitating Life, which is expected to begin filming in January of 2014.

Source: Newsen
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest deaborj

7 days to go and it's the birthday month of our favorite girl :D  yeeeey  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P

thanks chinggus for all the pics, updates, vids,translations ---- I love them :D keep it coming :D

just want to share with u that tonight I  will be watching Super Junior's concert here in the Philippines... will be so happy to see Heechul, Siwon, dancing and singing --- i'll be happy cheering these guys who are fellow countrymen of Kyo.... though I feel bad I missed Big Bang's concert when they were here.

Have a great day chinggus :D

Guest chloebelle

Thank you so much to all seniors for awesome updates,video,gifs,pics ^:)^ .... mieyan,thank you so much :-bd for the info on harpers bazaar china,yessss I'm still looking for it and boyyy it's lotsa cheaper than Korea edition in the link you put,I absolutely am ordering it....you are a very great help mieyan,once again thanks so much :D I just saw this video...." Song Hye Kyo gives gift to Well Lee " .....I saw ms.Trans too....anybody knows,in what even is it?

....wohooooo Kyo is so amazing in everyday life,I think I like her like that,natural with no make up,she is sooo Kyogeous !!!

mieyan , I enjoy your delusional thoughts so much......... I want more  :))

I must say this again, their chemistry is electrifying ! i'm happy to see Kyo laughing....... she needs to loosen up a bit...... but as we already know, she is much better now.......  thank you dearie for making this thread alive...... rite, while we all waiting for any new news from our dear girl....... me, anticipate most on pic of her and takeshi and her yet to reveal new co-star, I know I sound like a broken record again....... can't be help, my neck is getting longer   :P:P

daeborj, you must be enjoying yourself now...... probably dancing and singing along with those gorgeous boys....... have fun dearie, be sure to reach home before midnite if you don't want to lose your shoe unless you want one of them to pick it up    :D   :D

chloebelle, thanks for sharing the links...... that event was like 3 yrs ago held in China, not quite sure which city, it was a Super Boy talent show and she was the special guest there.

beth, thanks for posting the article.

@mieyan, thanks so much for those funny bts :x.  May I ask where these pics are from?  The Director's Cut DVD doesn't have these bts.

@putriN, yes, that does look like Jing Boran.  Although I think that's an old pic of him because he looks quite young there.  As for him being a strong competitor to Lee Hong Ki, I still think out of all the SHK fanboys (and there are lots of them :D), LHK is the most loyal and devoted fanboy of all.  He can be the president of the SHK fanboy club :P

@deaborj, have fun at the SJ concert.  How I wish I can go too :P  Been a fan of SJ for a few years already and still haven't been able to see them live in concert yet :((

All these TWTWB news made me watch it again on Viki and some of the timed comments are hilarious :))

10458679603_ca4e463133_o.jpg
10458679903_f2d28b9bff_o.jpg
10458512015_66f6bec71e_o.jpg

Guest deaborj

Hi chinggus :D good morning to y'all :D

@putrin and hclover -- I really had a great time last night. the SUJU guys were great....they were amazing. It's my first time to come to a concert featuring Korean artists. I must say that even if I don't understand the lyrics of the songs they were singing , the beat of their songs were enough to make my big butt shake (not twerk)..hehehehe :D...and most of the concert goers were like half my age, soo it was like me going back to my high school days were you scream your lungs and tonsils out when you see cute guys...hehehehe :D

....and u know what made me sooooo happy?.... Kyuhyun and Ryewook sang GRAY PAPER -(in behalf of YESUNG who is currently enlisted in the military)---this is the song YESUNG sang for TWTWB. the first mv song of the drama.  and the last part of the song number also featured Yesung singing as a trio with Kyuhyun and Ryewook as projected on the big screen...truly a great number...(the concert was atleast somehow related to Hye Kyo too....hehehe.

...so guys if in case SUJU has a concert in your country, I strongly recommend that you watch it as it's truly worth it..Daebak!

Thanks also for the funny pics and scripts hclover, they're really funny...the same for meiyan too. :D

^ @meiyan, I think I can't thank you enough, you are really wonderful. I saw lovely fans from dc, weibo and baidu to update all SCs you posted   :x :x :x
Hic, all those pics make me love O2 couple once again :)

Hi  putriN unnie and hclover96 unnie, I think now we have the same thought thanks to new BTS pics  :D

@deaborj dear, so that the reason why I have seen some posts talking about SUJU and TWTWB.

Here are a few updates, hope our thread will be more noisy :)
The crossing update:

China’s Beijing Galloping Horse Film Co  planed to produce music for The crossing on Oct_1st, 2014
6qfHpVygz3mI6qW12XyKx-SyqI1brD4iK7udgSJn7U8=s0

The special effects group of The crossing:
Kr4qFc83i4kozqtAeA0kKsCx9H8yl8I7cZ0UHI1FMLo=s0

An The crossing's actor with Dir. John Woo. He also works with him in "Red Cliff".
Hpaj-s4tyS4e2MFDklUBEQg2JU_C2X5wB-oes9GoVeM=s0
82e16eb9jw1e9vcmo768nj20dc0hs3zy.jpg

weibo
All posts above were posted few days ago.
-----------------------------------------------

A remarkable post today:
IApsK5r_fBk2sTbjZS1IhISgm69PTVewUwG6XRRNffc=s0
The weibo user says: "The new day begins, I hope "Peace Round" Shanghai shoot well..."
and replies her friend: "
Beijing scenes have ended..."