Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thank you Thank you for all the amazing updates dearies :x

oh god,SHG looks simply dazzling in her pretty cocktail dress...Look at her from any angle,even upside down lol,SHG still looks beautiful and flawless :D :D

Song Hye Kyo – Shu Qi, Dazzling Authentic Shot of Korea and China’s Beauty Representatives
October 11, 2013

pz32.jpg

TV Report = Reporter Park Seol Mi] Korea’s representative of beauty, Song Hye Kyo and China’s representative of beauty, Shu Qi met.

On the afternoon of October 10th, famous Hong Kong hair designer, Sev Tsang uploaded a photo along with the following message on his Weibo account (China’s version of Twitter): “Bazaar event in Beijing.”

In the photo, Sev Tsang smiled a happy smile as he is between Korea and China’s representatives. Song Hye Kyo and Shu Qi are each wearing black and white dresses, while Sev Tsang is seen smiling brightly. With their faces close together, the three appear quite friendly.

Chinese netizens who saw the photo showed tremendous responses, such as: “The two actresses are both so very pretty,” “It would have even even better if we could see Song Hye Kyo’s face more,” “I envy Seb Chang,” and “Both countries’ goddesses.”

Song Hye Kyo attended the ’2013 Bazaar Star Charity Night’ on October 10th in Beijing and rubbed shoulders with 40 top stars from China and abroad.

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest deaborj

6afb0f0cjw1e9i5i6o9ysj20tm18ggps.jpg

> I sooo like her nose...PERFECT!  no wonder many of her haters spread the rumor that she underwent plastic surgery.

> I observed that she was not wearing any sparkling earrings - but her sparkling eyes more than made up for it  :x

> no offense meant to the Chinese actresses but Kyo's beauty stood out that night. Korean Beauty particularly shone that night. There was no need for heavy make up, no need for heavy embellished gowns to make her elegant, no need for shining and huge jewelries to make a statement. Her team did an awesome job again in making her look stunningly Gyorgeous..

> thanks freshspring for enlarging the photos, it helped in making me see Kyo's autograph on the board. You're really amazing chinggu.

Guest deaborj

> freshspring = I thought the picture was really Kyo's mother in real life ( I had to slowly scroll down to really have a good look but only to find out it's Kyo's mother for reel...heheheh.u got me there freshspring. I'm really hoping to see a picture or a video of Kyo's mom. To see where she got half of her beauty, hehehe of course of I have to give credit to her dad's genes too to be fair. :D

> Hope Kyo and her Mom can be a special guest to KBS show"s Mamma Mia featuring idols,actors, actresses, with their mothers.i'm sure it will be a great episode to watch. (but I know how protective Kyo is with her mom and their privacy..free to wish right?)

gud nyt chinggus :D

=)) ^ deaborj, hi hi, ha ha :) sorry for making you mistake :)) me too, I always want to know what Kyo's mother looks like.
Your words is very reasonable ;;) If I'm not wrong, Mama Mia's PD wants HK and her mother to be the guesses most :D
Anyway, maybe HK doesn't make her mother's life affected, so... ;)
G9 to you and everyone too.

Yesterday, on Oct 12th in China timezone, Hye Kyo still in China and films "The Crossing" in Beijing, Changping District, according to this post:

6LSkXT7f9Ki87PW82fnWdENYpRD0E_x5AZInjpJoZoQ=s0
今天最值得去的原因就是能亲眼见到活的吴宇森和宋慧乔,虽然没见到黄晓明和佟大为,能见一眼女神宋慧乔也知足了,不得不说宋慧乔本人其实更漂亮!!
Google trans:

Today, the reason is most worthy to live live to see John Woo and Song Hye Kyo, though did not see Huang Xiaoming and Tong Dawei, visibility of a goddess Song Hye Kyo also satisfied, Song Hye Kyo I really have to say more beautiful!

Comments under this post:
爱笑的nana123: I also would like to see Song Hye Kyo.
黄万贺: I have just watched her acting.
Here is link http://www.weibo.com/2680194691/AdINEs1aT#_rnd1381636027943 , hope @khxy help me more
[-O<Thanks dear in advance :x

So, Maybe yesterday she worked with actors playing her mother and father  ( actor Kou Shixun and actress Cong Shan )
-------------------------------------

Another post: 我是滑稽演员: ...Good morning "太平轮" (The crossing).......
929d8ff6jw1e9j64x3fitj20dc0hsgmg.jpg

weibo

Hi @freshspring,
the weibo user saw Hye Kyo and he/she says that she is more beautiful in person.It's more than enough that he/she managed to see Hye Kyo.
I read that the next filming place will be at Shanghai

^ ngoc chieu dear, thanks for Hye Kyo's lovely pic, but I think it's an old pic, I think i saw it some times before. Hi hi, anyway, seeing cute pics of unnie is always my favour. :x :x

Our thread become quiet again, although I know everyone is still always here :D Because of no posts, this makes me a little sad :))
It's  some days I haven't seen putriN unnie, Kim unnie musts be busy with her work at this time, I miss ss songhyegyonet too. Becos the seniors are the soul of this forum :* :* :*
of course, there are many other names I love and remember. However if I list here but it's not enough, I will be an impolite person.
Hi hi, I think I'm starting to mumble :))

PS: Oppss, I dun know I have started a new page.

At least I should post this article translated by ss songhyegyonet here :D

“Difference between Bare Face vs Makeup, Song Hye Kyo Transformation Revealed”

October 14, 2013
2013101110301248fspup_T5_51487.jpg

[Dispatch = Reporter Mi Kyung] Actress Song Hye Kyo’s transformation process has been unveiled. Her appearance right before attending a charity party was shown. Her makeup-less face was pure and innocent. Once styling was complete, she was fresh and lively. Whether it was before or after transformation, she was South Korea’s actress representative of beauty.  On October 10th, a representative from Song Hye Kyo’s agency, UAA, uploaded several photos to her SNS account. Included in the photos was one of her before attending the 2013 11th Bazaar Star Charity Night held in Beijing. The photos were of her before makeup, after makeup, and after dressing up.  First, before transforming, she was innocent in itself. As Song Hye Kyo sat in the chair with her legs folded, she stared into the camera. Even without her hair done up or a manicure, her flawless transparent makeup-less face attracted attention.  What about after dressing up? For this day, Song Hye Kyo’s outfit of choice was a colorful floral printed mini dress. It was a sexy dress consisting of a sexy see-through mesh on the upper portion. Her choice was the reverse of innocence.  Her pose also stood out. As Song Hye Kyo linked arms with staff members, it showed their closeness. Her various expressions were also impressive. With her lips slightly protruding out, she was sassy. She also put forth her elegant trademark smile.  Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo attended that day’s Charity night event as the representative for Korea. She did so along with Shi Won of Super Junior.

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Hi everyone, have a nice day :x

Our Hye Kyo has confirmed to star in " My Palpitating Life" , in the mother character <:-P  =D>
Here is news this morning: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1253201.htm
                                       http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201310150859341123&ext=na
131015_525c869d4b1a4.jpg

Thanks freshspring!

according with that report,, the crossing's filming will end in mid-january and My palpitating life will start shooting in late january,, what a tight schedule kyo, fighting!!

so curious about the male cast

Guest deaborj

Gudmorning chinggus!

Hi freshspring, thanks for the news that Hye Kyo has confirmed for the "My Palpitating Life" mother role. It's really great. Another worthwhile project. Now I wonder who will portray the father role? Hmmmm :?

I'm sure it would be an actor in his early   thirties but is young and good looking too like Kyo.

Hope we'll not wait long to know who's the lucky actor to be married  and have a child with Kyo (for reel)..hehehehehe. :D

Good morning chingus :)

YES YES YESS!! thanks freshspring dearie :x

the news in indeed confirmed...oh god im on cloud 9 right now...atlast an other great home project of kyo to look forward too  <:-P <:-P

http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20131015000345&md=20131015100639_AT

Song Hye-kyo, director Lee Jae new 'throb in my life' starring confirmed

zoy5.jpg

via naver

now we can safely start speculating on the hero...my choice is Go Soo,Won bin(any surprises there? hehe), So ji Sub,Jang dong gun,Jung woo sung,Jo in Sung....(i would include Hyun bin and KDW too,but heard they already are busy with their own movie projects) Wat about you dearies? :D

Yay! It's confirmed!!
Song Hye Kyo Cast in Director E J-yong’s New Movie, “Will Transform her Acting in Mother Role”

[sportsSeoul.com ㅣ Reporter Sung Ji Yeon] Actress Song Hye Kyo (31) is confirmed to star in the movie,  My Palpitating Life, which is slated to begin filming in 2014.
Song Hye Kyo's agency, UAA, spoke with SportsSeoul.com via telephone on the morning of October 15th stating, "Song Hye Kyo has confirmed her appearance in Director E J-yong’s new film." The representative explained, "Song Hye Kyo has been wanting to work with Director E J-yong and more than anything else, she loved the scenario and that is how she came to her decision."
"Presently, Song Hye Kyo is in China filming Director John Woo's movie, The Crossing.  My Palpitating Life will probably begin filming in the first half of 2014," The representative also conveyed.
My Palpitating Life is based on author Kim Ae Ran's original novel of the same name and paints the story of a son with progeria and his younger looking parents. In this movie, Song Hye Kyo is expected to attempt to transform her acting by portraying a mom whose son grows and progresses quicker than her due to progeria.
Song Hye Kyo, who wrapped up the SBS  drama That Winter, The Wind Blows in April, received much praise and love from the audience for her more mature acting, and is already receiving much anticipation from fans for what is to be a complete transformation in her acting on the big screen.
131015_525c869d4b1a4.jpg

Source: Sports SeoulTranslated by:  Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net