Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Chinese news, John Woo " The Crossing" this is a hopeful film, has a lof of action, drama and humor.

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2013/10-09/5356659.shtml

btw, i got watched PAA and it was a touching and wonderful movie. Hopefully Kyo can take part in this upcoming movie :D . Now i want to read the book too.

edit: Jolie, no , i meant the book " My Palpitating Life"

utkim

said: Chinese news, John Woo " The Crossing" this is a hopeful film, has a lof of action, drama and humor.

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2013/10-09/5356659.shtml

btw, i got watched PAAa and it was a touching and wonderful movie. Hopefully Kyo can take part in this upcoming movie

:D

. Now i want to read the book too.

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen: No dear,Kim meant the novel "my palpitating heart"

kim: wow,u did watch the movie? im glad u like it dearie..tats one of my fav movies...it even won the national award(highest honour) in my country..and like u said,i really hope kyo takes part in this movie. *fingers crossed* 

thanks to all chingus for the updates :x

bfc9.png

baidu

Guest deaborj

>after watching the gifs made by Jolie showing Kyo and my favorite namja kissing, it made "MY HEART/LIFE PALPITATE" with excitement :D

>freshspring (maker of gif showing Kyo kissing KDW) and jolie (maker of gif showing Kyo and HB kissing) .....kindly make a warning before you post those gifs as they can surely make any fan's heart /life palpitate...::D hehehehe.

>now that a gif has been made between Kyo and KDW and Kyo with HB, I'm sure the upcoming gifs would be Kyo with Rain from fullhouse and Kyo w/ Insung from TWTWB....but again chinggus just don't forget the warning sign ok so I can take meds that would control my heart rate. hihihihi. :D

deaborj said:

>after watching the gifs made by Jolie showing Kyo and my favorite namja kissing, it made "MY HEART/LIFE PALPITATE" with excitement :D

>freshspring (maker of gif showing Kyo kissing KDW) and jolie (maker of gif showing Kyo and HB kissing) .....kindly make a warning before you post those gifs as they can surely make any fan's heart /life palpitate...::D hehehehe.

>now that a gif has been made between Kyo and KDW and Kyo with HB, I'm sure the upcoming gifs would be Kyo with Rain from fullhouse and Kyo w/ Insung from TWTWB....but again chinggus just don't forget the warning sign ok so I can take meds that would control my heart rate. hihihihi. :D

Excerpt from John Woo's statement regarding the actors taking part in "The Crossing"
" The Crossing is a huge project, each of the actor and actress are selected carefully,they must suit the characters they play."
I see quite a number of new names of  actors and actresses coming on board this movie,mainly for supporting roles but they are nonetheless great and well known for their versatilities and acting skills.
I can't wait for Bazaar charity night tomorrow, the past events had been glamorous ones with red carpet , hope she will not miss red carpet tomorrow.

thank you my fellow shkyoers for the lovely sharings of gifs, pics, images and news update   ^:)^

me too, can't wait for tomorrow nite's event........ hope Kyo will wear long dress  8-> 8->

it's been long, since Asian Film Awards 2008 -

shkafa15.jpg

credit as labelled

Thanks everyone for all the lovely pics and gifs :)

Can't wait for tomorrow's Bazaar Charity Night!  The red carpet event starts at 5:00pm.  Hopefully SHK will walk down the red carpet and we get to see tons of pics :D.  I'm also crossing my fingers (and toes) for a pic of SHK with Siwon from Super Junior (he's my fave in SJ).  He can have a pic with Kyo for bragging rights because quite a few members of SJ are fans of Kyo ;))

Since we are posting gifs of Kyo and her most popular pairings, allow me to post gifs of my personal favorite SHK pairing ;;)

Ta da!  It's the Nintendo DS :D.  My favorite female star and my favorite gaming platform.  It's a match made in heaven :P

inc.gif
bwm.gif
cxbv.jpg

Guest Spring Andrew

!! Oh KDW HyeKyo sat together !! isnt KDW best buds with Jo In Sung n Ha Ji Won.. I remember seeing their pics long time ago.. there were even rumors that HJW was dating one of them.. 
sed0120131004142238

Tudou will be broadcasting the 2013 BAZAAR Charity Night.  Hopefully they will do a live broadcast of the red carpet event also.  The site has some good detailed information about the charity project as well as pics of the past year's event.  Here is the link:

http://zone.tudou.com/BAZAARCharityNight

As this event will be taking place while I'm having my (hopefully) sweet dreams, many thanks in advance to all of you fellow Kyonatics for the upcoming pics, videos and gifs (hint, hint to @freshspring) :D ;;)