Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

So happy 4 u chloebelle ..

I hope that someone who saw her at dept store upload the photos or maybe vid.. But I feel guilty is her break time don't wanna disturb it.. Really the price for fame is very expensive

But still wanna know.. Silly me..

Hope she can enjoy her break time n get some quality rest n then kick some richard simmons •̃Šõяяy.. I mean "mouth" with actions..

•̃Šõяяy sometimes I just workaholic n when some mouth border me I just burden my self with works n activity

N in positive thinking is nice to got love triangle drama series for the shg, wb n kdw..

Maybe they so afraid if this gonna happen coz if it does I think is gonna be great project so they blow the gossip to forbid the 3 or 2 of it be on some movie or drama..

Hope the "chicken" can grown up n go fairly in the entertainment business..

If not we just have to be more growm up n so does hye kyo.. Fighting !! Haaahhh is reminding me of the scenes from FH when rumor came n yong jae is the only one support her..

But she know she got more in her real life so \m/

I'd like to remind everyone here not to quote long images / videos because it's against the Soompi rules. I love you gals, so I do not want to see anyone get into trouble with the moderators. With the new moderators present recently, they will enforce the rules. Let us be mindful, please. :)

recycle2-smiley.gif?1292867661Well said Ria chingu!!Even if this is just a recycled rumor,it is hard not to react bec. of the viciousnes and irrational obsession of these malicious rumor mongers!Oh well good or bad publicity is still a publicity.But knowing kyo who is so honest and open to what she feels and think(that is why she can't go to talk shows),she will just do this %-( 8-| ;;)

@Strawberry555,I agree w/ your conclusion.......
"Maybe they so afraid if this gonna happen coz if it does I think is gonna be great project so they blow the gossip to forbid the 3 or 2 of it be on some movie or drama.. 
Hope the "chicken" can grown up n go fairly in the entertainment business.."

@Chloebelle ...loose lips sinks ships right?They can say what  they like.It will not bother SHK anymore.She will just give them this......cute1 onion head.

I'm really not bothered regarding Knetizen's posts. Been a regular reader at netizenbuzz and knows they can just be two things. Either mean or meaner..Believe me, I've read worst!! I viewed them as someone who is unhappy with their life and find happiness in someone's misery and enjoys dragging someone down as it makes them feel more superior (?), I guess. Our SHK is beautiful inside and out and these people can't stand to see that a person can be that lovely while they are not satisfied with their life so they tried to make her into something she is not.What's important is we know her too well and we should not be bothered. After all,,,,Flower-The-Skunk-Haters-Gonna-Hate-Bambitumblr_m74grabD451r7m1gto1_500.gif

It's their thing!! It's in their bones!!So why don't we all just relax and enjoy all the beauty...
tumblr_m8074upxQj1rvkw6no1_500.gif

@ria19: tumblr_mj46pujOam1qzgtn4o1_500.gif
;)) ;)) ;))

@megbc.. :-h .. We r fighting \m/ ..

@Anjilaah.. I just visit kdw thread 2 day n I think is the only thread other then this thread that I've visit in purpose .. Well is good to have other great fan here.. N maybe there's other hard fan of kdw or others k star here.. So happy .. Coz we fan just having fun n not bothered by the rumor.. Hope it stays this way 4 ever.. Peace love n harmony :x

Video of Hwayi premiere: http://blog.daum.net/7237474/8750291

It will very difficult to recognize Hye Kyo & KDW if Ms. Park weren't there. Hye Kyo hardly appear in the video. They seem to be very happy when cheering up the cast:)
Some SCs:
Ms. Park, KDW, Hye Kyo. They look very comfortable.
l351QLv5sfAHX6r2LhK43N0hhYAYnWZpwruAgiNf92o=s0

Only Ms.Park is easy to recognize :)
QUmIegakae2jrx84gRm5a_Ics72da_A_JXQTC56GsQ4=s0

Thanks for the updates and news chingus!
it is reported that Hye Kyo together with other Chinese actors and actresses are gracing  Bazaar 2013 charity auction night on 10th October. Other actors and actresses include Jackie Chan,Shi won(super junior), Fan Bing Bing and Shu Qi etc
65d26b38jw1e9dsdyoqplj20go184qds.jpg

source:baidu

Guest lionel1430292475

@ria19 yes i read that comments too,and really richard simmons me off when some comment said she's cheated with KDW when she dated with that man in 2010. OMG helloow who's have confession "My heart fluttered" when filming in 2010? and SHK fans never have high expectation with her ex to protect her, because she's stronger than i thought..than we tought right??

^  don't waste time on them dear :P .

khxy chingu, thanks dear for the news...we finally get to see again, yay!

Thanks to everyone for news, pics etc.

Bigger pic of Kyo, she looks so sweet with less make up :x2dvu.png

dc