Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

There was a post on weibo on 9/15 that said the crew visiting the set of The Crossing saw John Woo, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye Kyo (hoping SHK and TK will have scenes together :D).  Location was in Beijing.  If I remember correctly, Terence Chang (the producer) said the film will take place in Beijing, Taiwan and Shanghai.  So I guess filming in Beijing has ended or about to end and the the next location is Taiwan.

This is so cute:

9803302533_255ac8116c_o.jpg9803487386_fc23646918_o.jpg
cr to Baidu

i miss han ji eun :((   :P

hclover, thanks........ i hope very much too there are scenes for them together..... cos i understand that so much changes to the scripts that the plot totally changed and these two may not have scenes together at all....... i hope it's just rumours.

kim, thanks for posting the mag's superb spread...... looks like we have to own it !  =P~

freshspring, thanks for the nate's ranking.......... i can only recognised our bias's name obviously and GDragon   :D

Happy Chuseok and Mid-Autumn to everyone celebrating.......... Enjoy !

Thanks @Utkim for posting the spread from Bazaar. I can't wait to get my copy. You guys are right...it is very expensive. Sigh, I say it over and over, but being her fan is costly. hehe. Shipping rates have increased in Korea yet again, so that's where the bulk of the expense comes from, especially because the magazine itself is quite heavy.
Thanks @freshspring. It's always nice to see Kyo's name in the top searches!

Thanks @hclover96. It sure is extremely cute! Han Ji Eun will always have a special place in my heart.

@ria19, I actually love her pose on the cover of Korea's Bazaar! I think she looks gorgeous, classy yet SEXY. Even my mom said she has quite the sexy appeal. Oh well, haters gonna hate! hehe. Let's ignore them and as I say ~ Just smile and wave!^^

I believe our dear @PutriN posted about this a couple days ago.^^

Here is a brief overview/translation of the image posted below regarding birthday plans for Hye Kyo's upcoming birthday:
"Fans at Song Hye Kyo Gallery @ DC Inside are planning something special for Hye Kyo's upcoming 33rd birthday, which is on November 22nd.  Someone or a small group will be the main members for organizing Hye Kyo's birthday party. There is no mention of what will be shown at the party, so we can assume it will be a surprise party. In order to make this happen, they are in need of help financially, and are asking for kind donations from all Kyorori  (this is what they call Hye Kyo fans! Cute, huh?) The deadline for collecting the money is on October 27th through SC Bank."

Picture_zpsa86a7b0e.jpg

Guest chloebelle

PutriN ,freshspring ..... It would be nice if Harry potter could refill our piggy bank and plant some money tree too lollll .... Kyo's flawless complexion ... No pore seen....How I envy 8->

@putriN and @songhyegyonet, you're very welcome :)

Here's another link for anyone that's interested in buying the magazine.  It's cheaper than eBay, $7.20 USD for the magazine plus shipping is nearly $20 USD.

http://superjuniorshop.com/products/korean-magazine-harpers-bazaar-bazzar-vol-10-2013-shinhwa-lee-minwoojessicakrystalsong-hyegyo/

Another cute drawing:

9811803974_7ab60f746c_o.jpg9811230485_b3ac85e40c_o.jpg
cr to Baidu

Wish everyone a happy Chuseok and 中秋節 :)

9811230925_1f80bc05e9_o.jpg

Happy Chseok to everyone :x

freshspring: thanks for the news dear...happy to see her on top :D

kim: thanks for the pics..cant wait to see the full interview :)

hclover: aww tats an adorable drawing..thanks for posting those love HJE pics...Ji eun rocks,anytime,anyday \m/

shanda: u are absolutely right!! why should we bother about haters...cheers :D

qa95.png

via baidu

shanda, thanks for the trans........... i wish we all can be there and join the event........ does it mean that Kyo will be home on her birthday ? how sweet of JW     :D

this is cute name for our fellow dc fans, calling themselves........ Kyorori  :x :x

ria, exactly........ hanjieun rocks anytime babe..... isn't she cool  \:D/ \:D/

here's one more -

hje2_zpsd93643b1.jpg

credit as labelled

So much loveliness!! Thanks putriN for the cute pic of our HJE!! and ur right,Ji eun is epitome of coolness and also people just cant mess with her..Our girl is fierce!! \m/

if anyone messes with HJE,they should be prepared to get 

a thumping headbutt! *ouch*

ajdn.jpge5b7.jpg

a sharp bite..*oops*

r3b6.jpgo2ac.jpg

and a good kumfu kick *eeeeehaaaan*

81qh.jpgqihg.jpg

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

ahhh i cant wait her interviews in that magazine...can someone tanslate it in english????i know im bit too demanding but cant blame me when it comes to hye kyo...

thanks ria, nino, shey  :)

i wanna cry.........   Kyo is soooooooooo beautiful !

guess which media covers Ms Park's tweet on Kyo's Bazaar pics ?

yes right..... Dispatch !  :-? :-?

Source : nate

@shey428, you can find the eng trans at songhyegyo.net  :D :D

Guest chloebelle

Soooo overwhelmingly happy with all the updates and breathtaking pics of Kyo...Kamsahamnida guys.... Based on couch kimchi,I just found out that the harpers bazaar china crew flew to Seoul to do the photoshoot and kyo's interview...you can tell what a VVIP Kyo is! DAEBAK !!! http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/13/harpers-bazaar-chinas-double-cover-for-october-featuring-song-hye-kyo/

Kyorori is a fun name for Kyo fans. :D

Maybe I could suggest some names for us fans  as well..Hmmmm

Songsters?, HyeKyolovers? HyeKyonians? HyeKyonites?SHKers?Forever HyeKyoers? Kyonatics?

I didn't know thinking of a name could be this hard....oh well, i'll leave the thought for now....maybe I could think of a better name soon. ;-D

Have a great day ahead chinggus :D