Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ thanks ss putriN, ss Kim, deaborj, jjsweeter. Unnies here are so kind to me :x
@ria, hug you too, and give my dear a kiss :x

Hi Hi, The pics putriN unnie posted are lovely, those guys are so funny :))
I guess Hye Kyo unnie is still in China. It seems they ( The Crossing crew) is filming scenes of "Tai ping lun" ship becos this pic at weibo:
933c1aefjw1e8g7kz0iymj20vk0nogsq.jpg

And some gifs from DVD:
This cute guys must be a fan like us :* Like they say, " so cool" :)
ug0_faVE0aVRX4xtVOOEfieI4dm99rYCZAkts8TLu9g=s0-no

:(
jsdQbGMtPoUrSHyNErEUw5oQs4oxN7Qg62hRpn_lbPI=s0-no

Welcome back @freshspring!:D I think I can speak for all of us, but we are so happy to have you back. Don't leave us again! :x
@PutriN, The sign says, "Song Hye Kyo is alive"  :P Those guys are so cute! 
@deaborj, Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my site's new design. I really appreciate your kind words. I will check out the links in Fanzone; perhaps I made an error in the coding. Thanks for letting me know!
Thank you for the gifs, etc. from TWTWB Director's Cut DVD! I am so envious of everyone who already received theirs! It seems like such a special collector's item, so I hope we all can manage to get a hold of our own copy. For now, lets enjoy what all of our sisters (and brothers?) here are sharing with us.
Thanks for making those screen caps @Utkim. I love her bracelet and watch, too. She surely knows how to accessorize - simple and classy;)
I really love Kyo's ponytail in this gif. I wish mine could be bouncy and cute like that ^^
jsdQbGMtPoUrSHyNErEUw5oQs4oxN7Qg62hRpn_l

Thanks @Utkim for the pics.
It's a double cover edition to mark Bazaar 27th anniversary,she looks stunning as usual :xI will try to get hold of the magazine and translate the interview.
Welcome back @freshspring \:D/

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful updates and pics :x

Welcome back @freshspring >:D<.  I'm really glad you decided to end your hiatus :D

Here are 2 videos from the making of the TWTWB DC DVD.  I hope it's okay to post it here.  If not, please let me know and I'll take it off :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOt_N99tEgE&feature=youtu.be

2 cute pics:

9714932076_c3f146758a_o.jpg

9708109953_fbf86d95aa_o.jpg

>hclover- I had to laugh out loud after watching the two vids that you posted. jis was really mischievous and hye kyo's eyes really disappear when she really laughs hard...i'm really glad to know she had a great time doing TWTWB w/ JIS...love them both. They really had a very good chemistry. 8->

>utkim - I dunno which one to pick...i'm torn between .......the stomach ache pose or the cold city girl pose...hmmm but i'm leaning more on the stomach ache pose...but both pics are gyo-rgeous. hehehehe. --

P.S-btw,  were these pics taken recently? coz she's wearing her hair long in this cover photos. ...anyway, I know it's not possible to achieve this look what with the power of hair extensions and wigs.

>Ms shanda - I went to fanzone again and tried to input my entry for the  A-Z game and was supposed to input on Q - Queenly, Quiet  , N- Ninja like (in avoiding dispatch) but encountered an error message (Maybe the system doesn't like my suggested inputs. Hehehehe. so I decided to post themt here instead. Hope it's ok. But don't worry, i'll keep on trying coz I enjoy exploring everything on the site. I even wanted to try the compatibility test with Kyo to see how compatible am I with her but again I was not able to pull out the results. Let me know

^daeborj, you are so humorous.......... i had a good laugh reading your posts laugh_zps3d0b06fe.gif

shanda, thanks....... those guys are cute and funny....... wondering where was that pic taken that probably they saw Kyo filming twtwb   happy_zpseecf2fb1.gif

freshspring, thanks......... so that's how the pacific wheel looks like...... if i read right, seems that HXM has finished filming his part ?

kim, thanks for Bazaar mag cover....... looking at the first pic with that short bobbed hair, it must be recent...... the second pic simply wow wow sweatingbullets_zps898140b0.gif 

hclover, thanks for the gifs, yt and imgs......... what a great chemistry, definitely in my wish list, for kyo and jis to have a chance to collab again........  romcom !  biggrin_zps06e32a28.gif   

khxy, waiting for the trans patiently....... thanks rolleyes_zps514765ef.gif

yonnaoh, welcome........ hope to see you more often  :)

putriN said:

^daeborj, you are so humorous.......... i had a good laugh reading your posts laugh_zps3d0b06fe.gif

shanda, thanks....... those guys are cute and funny....... wondering where was that pic taken that probably they saw Kyo filming twtwb   happy_zpseecf2fb1.gif

freshspring, thanks......... so that's how the pacific wheel looks like...... if i read right, seems that HXM has finished filming his part ?

kim, thanks for Bazaar mag cover....... looking at the first pic with that short bobbed hair, it must be recent...... the second pic simply wow wow sweatingbullets_zps898140b0.gif 

hclover, thanks for the gifs, yt and imgs......... what a great chemistry, definitely in my wish list, for kyo and jis to have a chance to collab again........  romcom !  biggrin_zps06e32a28.gif   

khxy, waiting for the trans patiently....... thanks rolleyes_zps514765ef.gif

yonnaoh, welcome........ hope to see you more often  :)

> thanks putrin for pointing out that the first pic (the stomach ache pose) shows our girl with her real / current hairstyle which is the bob....I really think I have to get my eye fixed   :-B  hehehe.

> the "army fanboys" were cute and funny - i'm wondering why they said "SHK is alive"...were they referring to the meaning of the ending of TWTWB or did they see her in person in their barracks--- is this a recent pic or was this taken a year ago when someone was still serving there? hehehe just teasing  (again I don't trust my eyesight if indeed this guys are from the Korean army...but they are for me cute in expressing their excitement and love for Kyo.

>and for those of you guys who has the dvd already---pls continue to share your blessing to others like me by uploading more pics and video of the BTS....I soo love them and they are soooo funny. Many thanks in advance

@putriN, you're very welcome :).  I too wish for JIS and SHK to collaborate on another project again since they really have great chemistry, hopefully a romantic comedy.  It has been a while since SHK is in one.  Btw, I saw you lurking at a certain thread :P

@deaborj, here are more videos of the bts from the DC DVD:

thankseversomuch hclover....if I could only click awesome and LOL a hundred times I would really do that.  :D

on the third video-- I love how jis put his jacket over Hye Kyo and then how Hye Kyo returned In sung's jacket when her own jacket arrived. Very sweet indeed. If only there's no KMH in the picture...hehehe. But I believe the two are happy in their own (love) life...unlike me when there's only life,no love (hehehe bitter)...

> how I  wish the vids are eng subbed...but subbed or no subs- it still does not fail to make me smile,laugh and say .....aaaaaawwwwwhhhhh.

Thanks ss Kim for the baazzar cover :x Like ss songhyegyonet, I love the second pic more. I really like concept of the photos this time of hers :x
And thanks for warm welcome unnies keep giving me :x :x :x

@hclover96, thanks dear for posting video...

putriN unnie, these day I hear nothing of HXM. Few days ago, in some events he appeared, when being asked about " The Crossing", he said something about Takeshi. He said he is very excited and nervous when working with Takeshi. At present, there are some posts on weiibo say the crew is filming Takeshi. Zhang Zi Yi was into the group last week. HXM,  Tong Da Wei and Zhang Zi Yi took a picture together when they enjoyed a film festival.

Here are some gifs I love. Hye Kyo looks so engaging in these moments:
bJtmGGnMXjQaBXC_JMtknescaPs-vgzu5l5Qp6OO-5g=s0

HXl0COcOsmOMJM1IDLIpNXlYcYp3k08MwuMNWslA-ms=s0

Ji1FvUziPqJRCrQJaa8YaAeBOROdDNNMOTTTCFeGoTc=s0

Xr7wcSG8kwyidTdDA2fYH2kJA13B2F4jS0j6yyg-If0=s0

soLnW4_xkRlPhvNswr4zxXOALhaha7HRfS_fS5BqPzY=s0

And from DVD:
ngPaNv3SeQtkwHBLHoin7m475b_Mc6id8S1Bnyetuw8=s0

VCoIOzOxEAtGFkF1QLv213xPhFiMTUJr4swDOXAXpxE=s0

BIG THANKS!!KAMSAHAMNIDA to all ,who selflessly share there TWTWB DC videos.Though  there is no subbed provided,still it never fails to make me laugh and smile!!!
Really enjoy it!!!PLEASE upload more...ehe.selfish me??