Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

This is major Throwback Thursday.( this is a repost from 2005)

shk7sl.jpg

...sooooo cuuuuutttttteeeeeeeeeee. hope to have a daughter like her someday.:D

Deaborj: Isn't three bears clue enough that she can bust some moves?? ;)) ;)) :D

She sure can sway her hips but when she stomp her feet and hands together it sure looks uncoordinated to me... :)) :)Happy that she's an actress anyway...  ;)) :D Plus she's already perfect the way she is..If she can do anything, then what is left of us mere earthlings??? :-B
I feel embarrassed whenever "drought season" words were used.... :\">

Guest chloebelle

Got my Lil free time in between and can't wait to share great news ...yayy our kyo is rank # 1 as the [sTAR SHOW MBC] TOP 10 Most Powerful Actress Active from 1996-2013. Voted by the Jjournalist,Cultural Critics,Beauty Sergeon and Team of TV Production . Criterias : Innocent , Luxurious,Sexy and Approachable . Congrats Hye Kyo! You are the best! Were,are and will always be !!! Credit to : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2308029259 http://youtu.be/jmTwN9NlrEM Guys,thanks for wonderful updates,I will read in peace soon when I got more free time ,weekend is coming yayyyy :))

Guest deaborj

c6f7c5e4b4d9c5a50635po.jpg

Kyo doing a selfie....but i'm hoping for a recent one hehehehehe  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<

jjeennyy19 -  oh yea, how can I forget her 3 Bears dance moves...she made this nursery song more popular because of her cute dance moves. ... \:D/

thanks utkim unnie :D

chloebelle - thanks for that update. very proud of our girl with that win for being SEXY, LUXURIOUS,INNOCENT, APPROACHABLE...truly deserving (were they trying to call her to congratulate her for the win? i'm wondering what her ringtone was and who sang it?  I think they just left a message. maybe she was out filming.....tsk tsk tsk.

jjsweeter0211 - hope she attends the flea market so we can see her once again. I know she loves gracing  this kind of worthwhile activities than walking in the red carpet.

putrin--- oh yeah, I know her on-cam grooms have their own loves now. i'm sure she doesn't want to be romantically linked with them anymore as it would not be appropriate....well I wanted to add a few more photos of her in a wedding dress with a groom but all i'm seeing is her with PD Kim Kyu Tae and another small guy so I decided to forgo it as it seems Kyo is with her father about to give her away. hehehehe just kidding.

freshspring-- I really thought it meant DREAMFUL...if it's not, it's still okay. it's just that from what I know most Korean names have a certain meaning and I was just wondering what the meaning of her name was as I find it to be unique. :D

it's the last day of the week, helloww weekend. :D :D :D

Hi, hi! What great news about Kyo participating in Hyori's flea market. I hope we will be able to see pics of the items!!
Kim ~ Glad you had fun on your vacation. LOL, you guys must be very tan right now! :)
Hi PutriN, Freshspring, deaborj, chloebelle, khxy ~ ^^

^^ Thanks to all the awesome SHKers for keeping this wonderful thread going inspite of the drought season!! im sure wel soon bask in more news about our girl..this season will pass soon,meanwhile thanks again to all the chingus here for the beautiful pics,posts,and news :x :x

Hope our Kyo is safe filming the movie...Fighting :D

kim: welcome back dear...hope u had great fun on ur vacation...  <:-P

nj1l.jpgbxqa.jpgs2me.jpgcyvi.jpg

baidu

Guest deaborj

Hey guys, this story board that I just created never happened in real life and is just a product of my crazy mind while waiting for any news about Kyo. The gifs just somehow fit the script I made.

Title: The Encounter

tumblr_mqjyivO94G1rxwkovo2_250.gif

HB: Hye Kyo, meet my new girlfriend. 

GF: Hi Anneong!

shkfh_zps68d399f8.gif

SHK to HB: so she's your new girl?

tumblr_mqjyivO94G1rxwkovo5_250.gif

HB: yes, yes your correct. isn't she pretty?

shkfh_zps68d399f8.gif

SHK: Yes, she's pretty, but i'm much prettier and sexier. Hmmmp! (walks away).

Happy Weekend Chinggus:D

love kiss leafHello Chingus!Been so long since I drop  by,but I do check the forum daily.Thank you lovely ladies for your unselfish sharing of your time and effort in making this forum the best and updated at all times;^:)^ ^:)^Kudos to putriN,Utkim,Ria,Shanda,jjsweeter,jjeenny,deaborj,choebelle,khxy,msriz and freshspring!!All of you ladies plus the others whom I have missed to mention are the reason this forum is DAEBAK!! mouse-girl-emoticon-46.gif?1292795476I enjoy all the beautiful pictures ,gifs and videos:)Let 's keep voting for her ....to keep her #1 where she rightfully belongs<:-P <:-PHave a good wkend!Hope she will get a break fr. her shooting,so we can  have some news. piece-of-cake-smiley-06.gif?1301944212

@Deaborj

This is major Throwback Thursday.( this is a repost from 2005)

I am dreaming of the day we will have SHK minimes!!They will be so cute and lovely like her in these pictures that you posted.

shy leafI am imagining her sons to be tall w/ perfect nose like their father!The daughters will be even more beautiful w/ their combination (Hyekos face w/ daddys height).SHK must get married,so we can cont. to have an even beautiful legacy for us and our next SHKyoers.This is just me dreaming lolpluck-moon-smiley.gif?1292867655Who will be the best daddy for SHKs minimes?

The little girl and baby pictures of Song Hye Gyo are indeed adorable and remind me so much of many actresses and idols in their youth. You always read these unfounded comments about plastic surgeries and artificial enhancements. etc. but every time I see the baby and youth pictures I see an uncommonly beautiful child whose face immediately draws one's focus to her. I've yet to see any evidence of an average person being made beautiful in unnatural ways, but a great many instances where a pretty child grew up to be a beautiful adult... :-*

Guest chloebelle

Anybody still remember this Kyo's old MV ~ One Day ~ I have the vcd of it,another cry jerk...even it's just short movie,she acted so great and very profi. So proud of you Hye Kyo,no wonder you always surprise us with great achievement.DAEBAK!!!

Guest chloebelle

All seniors utkim,putriN,hclover,Ria,deaborj,jjsweeter,freshspring,Shanda and all SHKers ...Gumapta for the wonderful updates,so blessed to have you all who are so gracious like our princess with sharing the news... deaborj,you are so funny....hahaha I enjoyed your humor ....you know what,the first thing crossed in my mind when I saw your short mv, 'UNLUCKY NAMJA' is the title wkwkwkw.... And oh for sure,lotsa people will call to congrat her and I hope she doesn't forget to change the 'that namja' song ringtone into something nicer like Big Bang or Girls Generation or maybe TGM soundtrack or her duet with John Park ;;) .......... Aigoooo ,bad habit,no gossip [-X lollllll

thanks everyone for the lovely sharings   :-*

freshspring, thanks for that precious info......... really hope the filming went smoothly and wrap-up as scheduled   :)

this is interesting ....... Song Hye Kyo Laneige Beauty Cinema at Shinchon CGV   ;;)

IMG_08712_zpscbe0df64.jpg

IMG_08752_zps36079069.jpg 

IMG_08732_zps685f125e.jpg

the Laneige cookies look yummy...... very creative to label it and in L-shaped....... i wish to keep some  :D

Source : blog.naver