Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Bettina1430292760

@khxy

Song Hye Kyo just like a flower,like the fragrance of a lily, her character like the moon.While she does not seem to appear as bright as the sun,but just like the moon, she exudes and holds her own light in the dark.This light is lasting and brings about stability to others, the current Song Hye Kyo must be craving for some stability in her own life? In the past interview, she said " I have gone through a lot in this business and i want to have somebody whom i can depend on. If i met with the man i really love, i will get married when i hit 30." Eventhough these words have already passed its time, but her true and sincere feelings surely will not fade away.

:x :x  What a beautiful description of SHK!!Thank you so much for all the updates and the beautiful article  fr. Sina about SHK.She so deserves all the praises and I am praying for her success  and health always.=D> =D>

Thanks @khxy so much for awsome articles through your wonderful ability to translate them into English. Thanks you thousand times wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527
Agree with @Bettina ( welcome your first post at SHK thread :x ), that article really make me satisfied and happy, there are no many perfect articles like that. Exactly what we think about her
New:
icDwvpSo8jkTE.jpg
via baidu
direct source: http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=162261

i0KqWSmwHCqcg.jpg
fb hongkong

Model Story

Meet the story of Laneige Lady Song Hye Kyo:

iCJLJuT2xBGow.png
iFvZKzMAPN0sS.png
i2INozQLYwR6Y.png

^He he, I have loved collecting and wearing earrings since I was small. That's great to know her think about effectiveness of earrings like that :x :x. And I understand how she can choose nice earrings becoming a trending after TWTWB
source: http://www.laneige.com.sg/brand/model_story1.jsp

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Angry Stars Will Respond Strongly Against Rumors, 'No Mercy'

CELEBRITIES EXPLODED IN ANGER.

July 10, 2013 9:13 AM EDT |0EMAILPRINTMore Sharing Services0
  • inShare
  • Suzymiss ASong Hye GyoIU84688-rumors-suzy-song-hye-gyo-iu.jpgrumors suzy song hye gyo iu

Celebrities exploded in anger.

Unlike stars suffering from evil rumors dealing with their situations with mercy, group miss A'sSuzy, actress Song Hye Gyo, and singer IU will not be showing mercy but instead give a strong response.

Song Hye Gyo had also suffered from 'sponsor celebrity' who had posted false truths online. Song Hye Gyo's agency said, "It wasn't true so we just tried to let it be at first. We were assuming it will just fade away. Whatever the fine is, the criminals must pay the price."

full article athttp://bit.ly/1aaUAXa

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo In Sung: “Song Hye Gyo Is More Than a Pretty Face”sherryxkim July 11, 2013 
Jo-In-Sung-and-Song-Hye-Gyo.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung had some kind words to say about his co-star, Song Hye Gyo.

Recently, Jo In Sung had an interview with China’s Cinema Dot Com for the drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” according to Newsen.

He praised her saying, “She has so many talents. Her charm doesn’t lie in just the pretty genes she inherited from her parents. You can’t measure her up with just her face. She is really concentrated and focused on her work, and she is a true professional. She really brightens up any set. She’s like a flower.”

In regards to his acting hiatus, Jo In Sung said, “I was preparing for the movie ‘The Art of Fist Duel.’ The making of the movie was delayed, so all I could do was wait. As a result, I had a blank period.”

He added, “I wanted to meet with the public, but there were some changes. After the movie was finished, I received contact from director Noh Hee Kyung for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows,’ and I decided on that project. “

Soompi

Guest Bettina1430292760

@hclover96 & freshspring

Thank you so much for welcome!I love ,love,love all the pictures you posted  above hclover96.SHKs beauty has no bounderies,any hairstyle,w/ or w/out make up suits her.She is like a chameleon that adapts perfectly to her surroundings.I am so excited and happy for her new movie w/ ZZ and the other awesome stars casted in John Woos upcoming movie.Looking forward to this!!\:D/ \:D/

Thank you so much khxy for the beautiful translations! I will always love all of Kyo's long and in-depth interviews because she is so honest and each article gives us a better insight into her thoughts and who she is as a person. Again, thank you so much for taking time to translate the articles for us.
I believe our lovely freshspring posted about this article a few days ago, and I went ahead and translated i. I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe weekend. As always, thanks to everyone for keeping us updated with all the latest pics, news, etc. on our girl!

Song Hye Kyo – Julia Roberts, Similar Hairstyle “Showdown of Charm”
image_readtop_2013_558760_13733350489738

Song Kyo and Julia Roberts shared similar hairstyles.

Actress Song Hye Kyo, who made an appearance at an official event after a long absence, had a unique braided hairstyle that attracted attention with the classic atmosphere adding to the charm.

In particular, the part in her hair accentuated her oval face even more. Despite the dress (outfit) being somewhat flashy, she pulled it off quite well without it being too taxing. The pink toned makeup, which emphasized a refreshing vibe, doubled the loveliness.

However, the very first star to attempt this hairstyle was Julia Roberts as Anna Scott in the film, Knotting Hill. She presented a feminine vibe as her long hair braided back stressed elegance. Above all, Julia Roberts’s deep gaze and hairstyle is a fantastic blend that is still embedded in our memories.

When a classic hairstyle such as this one gets modernized by an attempt of reinterpretation, it feels refreshing.

Although it is difficult to place one above the other when it comes to the appearance of actresses representing the east and west, the similar hairstyle represented through a different charm gave us something enjoyable to see.

[MK Fashion Reporter Park Si Eun news@fashionmk.co.kr / Photo= Laneige Official, Film Knotting Hill still cut]

Source: MK Fashion
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Style Crush : Song Hye Kyo

Song+Hye+Kyo+Chanel+Little+Black+Jacket+Shanghai+Exhibit.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is a top star who is known to shun the spotlight and doesn't appear on many red carpets so it's always a treat when she is spotted at an event. The beautiful actress who just came off a highly successful run with her drama That Winter, The Wind Blows was in Shanghai recently for the opening of The Little Black Jacket: Chanel's Classic Revisited exhibit in which she was one of the models. Staying true to her elegant and understated style, she wore a Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2013 black tweed dress with contrasting white framed shoulders and a gently belled hem. I really like how the dress has both an architectural and feminine feel and the vibrant floral print python Jimmy Choo Lola platform peep toe pumps she paired it with lends a fun touch. Her soft and romantic hair and makeup finished off the look perfectly. Hye Kyo's next project finds her starring opposite Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiao Ming in John Woo's The Crossing which has been touted as a historical romantic epic. That will be a seriously good looking love triangle! What do you think of this look?

I wrote about the Little Black Jacket exhibit which I visited when it made a stop in NYC last summer. Song Hye Kyo's rollerskating photo was one of my favorites. Below is a behind the scenes image with Karl Lagerfeld.

Song+Hye+Kyo+Chanel+Little+Black+Jacket+BTS+Karl+Lagerfeld.jpg

source: http://rolalaloves.blogspot.com/2013/07/style-crush-song-hye-kyo.html

Thanks khxy and Shanda for the wonderful trans about our girl, i always love to read Kyo's interviews and of cos our lovelies  freshspring, ria , hclover, putriN dear and all for pics etc  :-* . Had been a bit busy lately with work before i am starting my summer vacation and can't hang much here at the moment..thanks dearies. I hope SHKers are having a wonderful summer :D

Have a nice Sunday dearies!

This scene was actually the most beautiful scene of Kyo in twtwb for me, her performance was superb :x
la27.jpg

Hi to my fellow SHKyoers....... it feels so warm to read the postings..... thanks for the lovely sharing :x

shanda, khxy and hclover....... many thanks for the awesome trans, it helps us a lot in getting closer to our dear girl and her upcoming project "The Crossing"....... can't wait for her pairing with TK and HXM   8->

it's been very quiet from her end....... if have, probably from others whom shout her name  :P

pardon me, this deserves a repost..... it's so insightful..... it reflects honesty and sincerity.... very beautiful article..... isn't it awesome people described her as a flower....

khxy

said: