Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@khxy, thanks for her HK schedule.  I guess TVB is the one sponsoring the TWTWB promotions since it will be aired in July on their channel.  TVB is the largest broadcasting station in HK so lots of people will be able to see this drama and it will probably boost SHK and JIS' popularity even more.  Can't wait for all the pics and interviews for this event.  I'm even more excited this time because since it's held in Hong Kong, all the interviews would most likely to be in Cantonese.  I don't need to wait for subs or translations :D

Here are more pics for The Crossing pairings:

9135287788_e5490c627a_z.jpg
9135287756_70c0c15159_o.jpg
9133067103_39d5ddc331_o.jpg

and I really like this one :x :
9135287850_f68e8d0510_o.jpg

khxy: thanks for the heads up!! june 30th is going to be yet an other exciting and active day for all SHKers  <:-P

jenny: thanks for the news about full house site....its really saddening to hear the house has been demolished..it was the soul of the drama and whenever we fans think about the drama the house flashes into our minds instantly...now its no more  :(

Mag shot-Chinese film festival 2013 :X

c264.jpg

dc 

Thanks dearie for awsome updates, pics & article.
Hu hu, @jjeennyy19 ah, so, it has no hope anymore. Nothing remains :( I'm love not only FH drama but also FH. I'm sad. Everytime I see that house, memories rush back :((

Full_House_010007.jpg
full_house_010010.jpg
Full_House_010002.jpg
cre to uploader

^ just on image :((

This news is in English

Showbiz Korea - The 2013 Chinese Film Festival

cre to arirang

Edit: jjeennyy, hope you can overcome the sorrow.

Song Hye Kyo is invited to
upcoming VIP premiere of "Cold eyes" movie. The movie is also mentioned in the video above. Jung Woo Sung is the main actor of this movie.
Here is the list of artists invited to the VIP
premiere . you can see her name  송혜교
iuop_zps61fb153d.jpg
SHKdc

I think it's difficult to see SHK there becos of her busy schedule.

Guest chloebelle

Thanks for the info,guys.......... Hikssss no more full house, that winter the wind blows my bucket list hiksssss..... :(:( .......... Weeeii :(( weiiiiii :(( weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :(( ....... Now,it's autumn in my heart

Guest chloebelle

You got the point,sweetie ;) ............. Pali Pali paliiiiiiiiii lollll chloebelle said: putriN & hclover96... Wohoooooooo,so excited <:-P ....both hotties........already wonder how many kisse kisse will be 8-> 8-> .... ;)

That's the most excited part huh :))

Guest chloebelle

Utkim dearie.... ZZY wishes to work with WonBin,maybe mr Woo can add him into the crew? So ZZY will be satisfied and leave the 2 hotties alone for kyo.....aigooooo I can't give up WonBin either for anybody else but Kyo..... ~X( ~X( .........ouchhhh I forgot,mom said not to be greedy #-o .... What to do :-?

^yes, mom's precious advice "don't be greedy"    [-X   :\">

thanks everyone for sharing news and pics     :)

thanks in advance to khxy and hclover for this coming sat and sun trans    :D

another fan's drawing of Kyo

Picture_zpsdf057496.jpg

dc

Guest AnJilaah

hello everyone ^.^/
MBLAQ was on Choi Hwajung's PowerTime Radio Show yesterday and one of the questions asked by Choi Hwajung was... 
"Shin Min Ah or Song Hye Kyo?" 
Thunder and Joon both picked Hye Kyo :)
Credit: OhThunder @twitter

Kyo was at the vip premiere yesterday according to this one..eh? where was she? i could see her name here..kyo used the back door again? kiki

http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1372233846531397008  

our sweetie :x
i5cg.jpg
baidu

@ulap, it's the movie premiere for "Cold Eyes" starring Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo.

@utkim, it must be my eyesight is going bad also like deaborj's :P, but I don't see SHK's name in the link you posted and there are no pics of her attending the movie premiere.  There doesn't seem to be news of her attending the premiere at Baidu either.  I'm guessing she didn't go.

-edit-

you're right, @utkim dear.  Must be my bad eyesight :D.  I used google translate for the article from your link and her name just came up as "song".  I thought it was talking about a song in the movie :P.  A user at Baidu also just posted that she attended Jung Woo Sung's movie premiere.  Hopefully there will be pictures soon :) 

thanks @hclover96. >:D<

I do hope she attended but we'll know for sure if a picture of her materialize.

anyway, i'm also sad that FH is not there anymore. I have always been a fan of that house and it's architecture. I wonder what will be Rain and Hye Kyo's reaction on this. :-?

hclover96 said: @ulap, it's the movie premiere for "Cold Eyes" starring Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo.

@utkim, it must be my eyesight is going bad also like deaborj's :P, but I don't see SHK's name in the link you posted and there are no pics of her attending the movie premiere.  There doesn't seem to be news of her attending the premiere at Baidu either.  I'm guessing she didn't go.

Guest chloebelle

Hmmmm....hide and seek must be our dearie Kyo's most fav game in her childhood X_X .... Lolll.... Utkim,hclover96.......that's a possibility....she was in the airport before and after NYC trip but we never saw a single pic of her.... Kyo sshi Pali Paliiiiiiiiii ..... Papa and mamarazi are after you ;;)