Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

freshspring: thanks for the fanart...loveee it :x

kim: thanks for the laneige pic dear...Kyogeous indeed :D

thanks all for the updates chingus!! like you all im excited too about SHK's appearence in the LBJ event...wonder what her look will be this time...stunning ofcourse no doubt about it  8->

Shinhwa were guests on the June 17th episode of Mnet ‘Beatles Code 2’, where the members revealed Shin Hye Sung’s problem in recognizing people.

The program’s hosts joked by saying, “Isn’t Stellar (Eric’s girl group) the name of a limited edition car model?” to which Eric replied, “It can also mean stars.” Shin Hye Sung then quipped in, ”Fighter plane,” before he corrected himself, “That’s stealth. I got confused.”

Kim Dong Wan then revealed, “Shin Hye Sung always gets confused over such things. When Song Hye Kyo had appeared on television, he said that Choi Ji Woo got prettier.” Jun Jin added, “He seems to have difficulty in recognizing people.” The revelations by the Shinhwa members left Shin Hye Sung looking flustered in the end.   :))

By: Park Jin Yong

3558-25837.jpg

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/shin-hye-sung-has-difficulty-in-recognizing-people-040700645.html

Thanks hcclover96 :x
But now where is she? She should be at the exhibition this moment, shouldn't she? efb50fe2.gif

Alec Su want to work with Song Hye Kyo, says at CFF
http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?page=1&gCode=cul&arcid=0007296652&cp=du
633829058052844272_tohuubang_110709_7.jpg
Whoaa, handsome men want to work with her. I like Alec Su with Zhao Wei in Huan zhu ge ge :x

Thanks freshspring...You are so sweet.. :-* >:D<
Camping here as well waiting for unni's pictures... ;))
Now that I've given it some thought...Dispatch manages to catch unni's pic with writer NHK and also when unni had her make up done in a salon for China Film Festival..Does this mean dispatch closely monitor unni???? :-S :-S :-S I'm so anxious, hope they won't catch anything.. ~X( ~X( ~X( I don't want another whirlwind ride... %-( X_X X_X %-(

潮人徐峰立新浪个人认证微博会员香奈儿小黑外套摄影展,现场盛况空前!Tilda Swinton, 李宇春,宋慧乔 @ZING 等大咖悉数出席。之前看过无数的赞誉,还是被现场给震撼到!展览题句阐述了极avant-garde服装造型理念:there are clothes which keep rejuvenating themselves instead of getting worn out! 有些服装能与时俱进,永不过时。
606f3abbjw1e5uv0tsffwj20xc18gqk4.jpg

This tweet confirms Hye Kyo's attendance:)
source:weibo

Thanks khxy and Kim for the pics ^^ She looks lovely, although I prefer her look at the Chinese Film Festival more. Nevertheless, still beautiful! I still cannot get over how much I love her new short hair! It suits her quite well.
"Mini, but beautiful" ~ hehe. Love that description of our girl!