Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

utkim sajangnim :  X( X( X( X( X(

:)) :))

It will be such a waste if I've yearn for more than 10 years for their pairing and when they finally got a project together, They were partnered with a different actor/actress. It would definitely crush my heart..lol

Thanks unnies & dearies for lovely post and that video  :x
^ The pic above with Kim Kyu Tae director and JIS make me miss TWTWB and her long hair :((
Anyway, it's fortunately that her hair isn't too short. Please don't be angry with me, just becos I always like long hair :(

He he, in this video, there is a delegate who is SHK's fan :) He stops for a moment while everybody shakes hands in order to talks to her :x You should watch from 5:12s ;)

13.06.16 CFF Song Hye Kyo

source:sina

:x
iLiBDrbZIl214.gif

Thanks @freshspring for the video and all the chingus here for the updates.
In the video,ZZY says" i want to thank Korea Chinese film festival because without this event i will never be able to stand side by side Song Hye Kyo.Miss Song is Ip Man's wife and i am his confidante so we were never in the same scenes.Thanks to the festival that we can meet again."

jjeennyy, i thot it was a bit too much for me to ask WB could be a love interest in the movie as we already have Takeshi and Xiao Ming, i am trying to learn not to be greedy keke. I wonder who will win her heart in The Crossing? Movie is not like drama where we can speculate and dream, i don't mind whom might be the winner though, please just give us a deep, passionate, tragic, beautiful love story and a few passionate kisses, then i am happy :))

Thanks to khxy :D

Can we see Kyo again tomorrow in Shanghai 8->  ?

letr.png
dc

/\/\Call me greedy then sajangnim...I totally wont mind...The two need to work together as I've been using this picture....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhXTu7i-c7oaHkzY0qAHg

And this...wonsong.jpg

This one too..SongHyeKyoWonBinAutumnInMyHeart.jpg

and another one...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Ic5Ts36pO5iUmWuGAVM

For the umpteenth time that I need knew ones..lol
Anyways, You're right....This is not a drama and having BTS vids is impossible so I still prefer to see them in a drama..But you can't blame me...I'd take anything for this two... ;):D ;;)

You are not the only WB_SHK dreamers. I have been since AIMH days and even if at times I'd ship HK w someone else. Idk but something inside me has always been longing for these 2. I know they are good friends off cam right? There was a time only the 2 of them were under the same agency. It was WB's agency right? Haayyyy. Dream dream dream. I wonder if they'd still meet from time to time. BTW i always check out WB's thread too. 8-> :\"> 8->  :x

^no harm to keep on dreaming....... it may come true  :\">  

kim, Laneige can recycle Kyo's Doutor coffee CF ? that was four yrs back !    :))

on Kyo's tomorrow event in Shanghai, we can rely on baidu...... they are fast and generous in sharing       :D

i try to check flights schedules from korea to shanghai........ so many, almost every few hrs.... i give-up   :P

songhyegyonet

said:

AgenP had posted this....
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 36px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 48px;"Goodbye, Full House?Postedt on June 19, 2013

The following information is yet to be confirmed, so please take it with a grain of salt until we get news links or actual eyewitness accounts.

I’ve just been informed that the Full House filming set has been completely torn down around March or April of this year after incurring a lot of damage from a typhoon. :cry:   Apparently, some Korean fans went there recently and found nothing but debris.

Full House destroyed by a typhoon. It can’t get any more poetic than that.

I remember telling a few friends recently that I wouldn’t want to go back to Full House again after visiting it in three different instances.  The first visit felt like coming home. The second made me sad after seeing how it wasn’t properly maintained despite being one of the most popular tourist destinations in Korea.  The third one was downright depressing. The house was spruced up, but most of the new decor had nothing to do with the original Full House. It didn’t feel like home to me anymore.

Now that there’s nothing to visit anymore, I have to admit that I felt like a part of me died. But after seeing how the place was literally falling apart even before the typhoon, I should’ve seen this coming.

Oh well. :sad: I guess everything had to end, sometime.

Fortunately for me, I’m not only lucky to have visited it three times before it got torn down. I’m also lucky to literally own a part of that house as a remembrance. ;)

cr.: http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/?p=8850&cpage=1#comment-105335

Waaahhhhhh.. :(( :(( :(( Is it really true????Included in my bucket list is to go visit Full House....That dream is impossible now... :(( :(( :-S :-S :(( :((

A lot of people will miss the Full House terribly! :(

On the other hand, Joo Joon Young and Jung Ji Oh are back! :P

ok2w6p.jpg

Credits: Baidu

Perhaps this is interesting to Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won shippers! :-\"

9jzqeq.jpg

Credits: Dispatch + Google

Now I need Song Hye Kyo's coincidences with Won Bin recently to complete the Hyun Bin, Kang Dong Won, and Won Bin trio! :D

Guest deaborj

Song Hye Kyo's 10 Favorite Things.

1. Her favorite color is white - white clothes, white phone, white SUV.   Hmmmm

2. Her favorite clothing design - Leopard prints:D ; Short  Shorts and Short Skirts  :D

3. Her Happy place - New York and Paris :D

4. Favorite haircut -  be it Long or Short Hair -as long as with BANGS!

5. Favorite Shoes - i'ts between Boots and KIller Heels :D :D :D

6. Favorite Pet - Dogs, specifically Soul-I

7. Favorite Person - Ms Park :D

8. Favorite Idol Group - Big Bang :D D

9. Favorite ScriptWriter - Screeptwriter Noh

10. Favorite Game : Playing Hide and Seek with Dispatch.....at Incheon Airport,  :D  :D :D

....so as a solid fan, I hereby declare that these too are my favorite things Hehehehehe :D

Guest lionel1430292475

Somehow i realize that SHK and that man back to the Joo Joon Young and Jung Ji Oh style now (hair and fashion), its totally bring me back to the 2008.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpxo3hnvSjzg7Ay2oiSOT

But i have some feeling that she's on dating with someone now and i have strong feeling that man is Kang Dong Won, lets wait till the time answer my feeling  :-?

^ Thanks Kim unnie for the update :x

PutriN unnie, Thanks unnie, I'm so embarrassed embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862503
How can unnie find that post? I wrote it quite a long time ago happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507
About those 2PDs, They look very familiar to me. I saw them on Arirang channel. I also saw them to be introduced as PDs in the TWTWB press conference. Do you want to watch that video again? I'll find it for you?  info-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862510

Thanks jjeennyy for the infomation of Full house. I don't want to believe it's true depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862499

And deaborj dearie, I can't help laughing to your post. Thanks you so much :x

I think @ria19 & jjeennyy will like this pic:
ibyYSVypU88UIQ.jpg

She is so attractive and noble bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492
itRDbBvJa6Q9X.jpg
ibuRsmkPUMZXAx.jpg
ibcT6uGUFmJjiW.jpg
ibfUFjejdvTxxP.jpg
iV2K15f8XEFmm.jpg
iN1LyUfJx98vf.jpg

cre: as label

what time is her laneige event? :)

edit: oh sorry. it's the little black jacket exhibition, i mean. :)

but thanks utkim. >:D<

Laneige

fb

edit: ulap, according to divashim, they are at the hotel 2 hour ago and i think the exhibiton starts at 8pm? not sure dear.

Yeah, it's probably by 8, as it's usual that it opens during the night. I am just excited of her look. Thank you, dear. 8->