Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest evenstar7377

aw, a bed scene... :wub:

aja aja fighting!

miss BI - yup..imagine Kyo in a bedscene??? i am really looking forward to it..i trust our unnie ..so it must have really been done in good taste..and it must really be necessary for the movie...otherwise, i don't think kyo would agree to it...

Hye KYo fighting!!! :D

:unsure: Didn't HyeKyo do a bed scene in All In with LBH before? Or that's not exactly a 'bed scene' so it's not counted? ;)

I remember watching her doing a bed scene in "All In" but I think the bed scene in "Hwangjini" will show more skin :sweatingbullets: :blush: I think that is why everyone is talking about it. In "All In" I think she was wearing something similar to a white muscle shirt or was it a night gown. :sweatingbullets: I can't remember.

hi winnie sis and everyone, here is a more detailed version of the bed scene... it's way past my bed time but i am happy

to have found this on hyesa.com:

full credit for the translation goes to hyesa2 @hyesa.com

After filming her first ever bed scene for the movie ‘Hwang Jinee’ (Director Jang Yoon-Hyun, Production Cesar Entertainment, Cine2000) under top secret, top star Song Hye-Kyo headed to North Korea for its Mt. Gumgang filming.

On the 26th, on set at KyungKido’s Pajoo set, Song Hye-Kyo filmed a bed scene with her co-star Yoo Ji-Tae. This was her first bed scene since her debut.

The bed scene, out of consideration for SHK, was shot under the tightest of security and only absolutely necessary crew members were present.

According to a movie rep., this bed scene represents the culmination of love between lowly Nomi (Yoo Ji-Tae) and Hwang Jinee that transcended social boundaries, and rather than the emphasis being on exposure, it was instead on the emotional overtones of the scene.

According to one rep., “Like the bed scene between Han Suk-Kyu and Kim Min-Jung in the movie ‘Umran Suhsang’, which restrained from showing every description, the scene expresses feelings of affection and obscurity instead.” ‘Hwang Jinee’ is a movie adaptation of North Korean writer Hong Suk-Joong’s work and unlike the drama ‘Hwang Jinee’, which focused on the life of an entertainer, the movie will instead show how one strong woman transcends class rank and takes charge of her world..

Guest honey_ping

Great to hear another news about the progress of her film. Yeah, can't imagine SHK in a bed scene but if that really happens, well, YJT is one and first lucky person to be able to do it with SHK (ooppsss! I shouldn't imagine too much :blush: ) since this is absolutely SHK's first! I hope it doesn't go too much because I don't want SHK's innocent image to be spoiled too much!

hoping that the bed scene will be a decent one....not to much exposing of shk..... will spoil her good & clean image [maybe I'm the one who can't accept such scene from my beloved shk unnie]...N'way, really2 hope that it won't turn out like son ye jin bed scene in April Snow.. :(

hi winnie sis and everyone, here is a more detailed version of the bed scene... it's way past my bed time but i am happy

to have found this on hyesa.com:

full credit for the translation goes to hyesa2 @hyesa.com

After filming her first ever bed scene for the movie ‘Hwang Jinee’ (Director Jang Yoon-Hyun, Production Cesar Entertainment, Cine2000) under top secret, top star Song Hye-Kyo headed to North Korea for its Mt. Gumgang filming.

On the 26th, on set at KyungKido’s Pajoo set, Song Hye-Kyo filmed a bed scene with her co-star Yoo Ji-Tae. This was her first bed scene since her debut.

The bed scene, out of consideration for SHK, was shot under the tightest of security and only absolutely necessary crew members were present.

According to a movie rep., this bed scene represents the culmination of love between lowly Nomi (Yoo Ji-Tae) and Hwang Jinee that transcended social boundaries, and rather than the emphasis being on exposure, it was instead on the emotional overtones of the scene.

According to one rep., “Like the bed scene between Han Suk-Kyu and Kim Min-Jung in the movie ‘Umran Suhsang’, which restrained from showing every description, the scene expresses feelings of affection and obscurity instead.” ‘Hwang Jinee’ is a movie adaptation of North Korean writer Hong Suk-Joong’s work and unlike the drama ‘Hwang Jinee’, which focused on the life of an entertainer, the movie will instead show how one strong woman transcends class rank and takes charge of her world..

Guest kpopjunkie13

song hye kyo is very pretty and i hope her acting will be better than ha ji won in hwang jini.. im really looking forward with hang jini now that i know shell be in it

Guest sweet_treats1812

ic3chubb3, thanks so much for sharing that pic!!! lucky you~ and there is a poster of song hye gyo outside too..woohoo!!!

shanda and winnie, as always, thank u for the updates on shg and the movie ;) salute to u guys for always bringing such good tidings to us ^^ i wonder how shg must've felt when shooting the scene...mwehehehe...but that was really nice and considerate of the crew to keep the scene under tight security~ that was really a good thing to do...

I remember watching her doing a bed scene in "All In" but I think the bed scene in "Hwangjini" will show more skin :sweatingbullets: :blush: I think that is why everyone is talking about it. In "All In" I think she was wearing something similar to a white muscle shirt or was it a night gown. :sweatingbullets: I can't remember.

About ALL IN, (one of my fav. dramas..) she was wearing a while blouse, it was a chaste bed scene but it took them a long time to film that one. Would be curious on how these scenes would be treated in Hwangjini. Am so excited for her new movie!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yeah, i remember that scene from all in too...it really wasn't much of a bed scene in my opinion :lol: u get the understanding that something happened between them...but u don't see all the action and whatnot..it was over in like 5 seconds :lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

^yeah, i remember that scene from all in too...it really wasn't much of a bed scene in my opinion :lol: u get the understanding that something happened between them...but u don't see all the action and whatnot..it was over in like 5 seconds :lol:

It was over in 5 seconds yet it was filmed in 9 hours. :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i know, isn't it amazing?! i saw the behind the scenes for that one scene..oh my gosh, it took them forever! :lol: but then again, u gotta give them credit...it's not easy to do a scene like that with people looking in at u from every angle..and photographers snapping pictures right in front of ur face as u kiss :unsure:

wow! she has a bed scene in that movie? interesting... hope its a decent one. i hate love scenes that was shot without any taste whatsoever and totally unconnected to the movie. hope to see the movie too. i know its impossible that the movie will make it in our country. well still wishing to see it. :lol:

Guest baby_noon

Great to hear another news about the progress of her film. Yeah, can't imagine SHK in a bed scene but if that really happens, well, YJT is one and first lucky person to be able to do it with SHK (ooppsss! I shouldn't imagine too much :blush: ) since this is absolutely SHK's first! I hope it doesn't go too much because I don't want SHK's innocent image to be spoiled too much!

O mai God...

she really Did a bed scene :tears: