Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow it's raining photo's of gorgeous Hye Kyo for Dyson Ad... loved her reaction/laugh when HyeKyo said "it's embarrassing to say it myself, But i look pretty and Ms Lee answer You've always been pretty..hahaha)  ...and those sexy back...speechless how beautiful she is in that simple black dress... 14962513_1327217637319752_6899784998321262472_n.jpg?oh=6e91c811de681cb5d5eecc9755b5b653&oe=588E41B1

• Like 11

3 days more :heart:  https://www.instagram.com/officialhyebaragi/

Hello. This is final Information about upcoming FAN MEETING . . <Songhyekyo’ 20th anniversary fanmeeting> . DATE: 2016. NOV. 13, SUNDAY TIME: “2pm” (changed) RUNNING TIME: about 2 Hours VENUE: COEX 3F AUDITORIUM (513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea) . *Getting to the Venue* . By Subway, . You should take off subway at Bongeunsa Station(LINE 9) OR Samsung Station(LINE 2) . Bongeunsa station is closer a bit. . . 1. Ticket Distribution and Admission . . * Ticket Distribution - Time of distribution : From 12 pm of  the day. - Idendification will be conducted (Please bring your ID such as Passport) ( ID card must include ‘Name, Photo, and Date of birth’) -Unless we identify your personal information, Admission can be rejected -We recommend you to remember your number in the application list. . * Admission -Time : From 1 pm of the day. -Admission will be proceeded in according to each section. Please check your section(A~N) in your ticket, and follow the instruction sign. . 2. Regulations PLEASE Keep this rule in your mind. (If you don’t follow this, We can make you leave out) . -Photography, Video Recording will be strictly prohibited during the event. -Personal banner is prohibited. -Any symbols regardless of Songhyekyo (such as couple symbol) will be strictly prohibited . . 3. Cancellation Info. -If you can’t attend to the event, PLEASE send DIRECT to our INSTAGRAM (Please let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend to FANMEETING.) . . -Cancelled tickets will be distributed to people who are on the waiting list, We will contact those people via INSTAGRAM DIRECT . . 4. Celebration event -We will have a short celebration event for Hyekyo’s 20th anniversary. Later we will inform you in detail. . . 5. Some notable info: -Every Present will be declined politely. -We are not sure you can enter even though you wait on the spot -We don’t have any responsibility for Incidents occurred out of the event. . . Please follow our instructions in order to keep you from unpredictable accident. . Your attitude directly determines our actress’ image, We expect you guy’ mature fandom culture. . Thank you for your cooperation :)

It says:

2. Regulation

-Photography, video recording will be prohibited during the event 

4. Celebrate

We will have a short celebration event for Hye Kyo's 20th Anniversary. Later we will inform you.

[during the event, so fans can take photos and video after the events????????] :no_mouth: Besides, fans can take photos and record video, outside=at avenue ?????????:no_mouth:

On 11/8/2016 at 9:40 AM, yayaxele21 said:

hope they will take consideration on how many successful KBS drama which HyeKyo took part before Dots, it's about time to recognize her contribution to the Network success right? 

yes, we hope and waiting for December:smirk:

-http://star.dzyule.com/   SHK TOP 4,  Please make SHK to TOP 1. Could not imagine how medias report about.....

when SHK was TOP 1( http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/Asian Goddess 2016, Female list) and now if SHK will be TOP 1 @'mixed' list Image result for song hye kyo asian goddess 2016 photo

facebook's post and instagram post photos: SHK's makeup&Park mom, in Bejing:no_mouth: SHK will take photoshoot for magazines,

ASIAN GODDESS 2016:no_mouth:???????

http://thebestpoll.com/the-most-beautiful-korean-actresses/                                                                          pls guys let us help Kyo to win this poll lets us bring her again to the top                                    

862141455_2567276d37e2fdb5-1.jpg                                                                          

SHK donated 1000 movie tickets to neglected class of people in the past, recently she confirmed to hold a fanmeeting event for free for her 20th anniversary as an actress by meeting 1000 lucky Kyonatics......

credit @ devita_wuryandari and songsong couple FB

• Like 6

15027555_1871373373096866_292410989907758003_n.jpg?oh=4b4b62ef32dc4e8da6ea11241292341a&oe=58D0085B                             

[ Article 11-12-16 ]

The picture showed off the dignity of the beauty star Song Hye Kyo. NATURAL WOMAN and childhood photos on her IG's at 12 Nov.

Facial features was unchanged. Immaculate skin and big eyes ,stood out was an arch smile. Can be a glimpse into sensitivity of the lovely girl.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo will hold 20th anniversary fanmeeting on Nov 13. Official fanmeetings in the last 10 years after 2005 event proceed.

Source : dispatch 

need link: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000021698

For the person who translate this article "thank you "                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        AsiaOne Women                                                                                                               Korean actress Song Hye-kyo shares her new beauty secret

Eugene QuekherworldPLUSSaturday, Nov 12, 2016

- See more at: http://women.asiaone.com/women/beauty/korean-actress-song-hye-kyo-shares-her-new-beauty-secret#sthash.M8KkVoO8.dpuf              Korean actress Song Hye-kyo shares her new beauty secret  Still suffering from withdrawal symptoms after the season finale of military melodrama Descendants of the Sun? I don't blame you, man. The reason why I'm especially enamoured with this particular programme? The megawatt star presence of luminous luminary Song Hye-kyo, natch                                  

Also read: K-drama star Song Hye-kyo dishes on her celebrity status and marriage plans

The undisputed K-Beauty regent's rep for preternaturally porcelain skin precedes the woman herself, but I for one am also equally enthralled by Song's lovely locks - her signature soft curls boast the entirely welcome beauty benefit of "contouring" your jaw for that V-shaped visage everyone and their mother's so obsessed with these days.

Now, curling our hair in humid ol' Singapore can seem like an exercise in futility - full and flouncy becomes deflated and dejected the second you step out into the searing heat and humidity - but don't let the scorching climate cramp your style.

Here's how to beat the heat and stand head over shoulders above the morose manes of the majority, starting with Song's top tress-taming tips - a tantalising (and exclusive!) teaser reel of which you can view above. Some highlights (or is that hair-lights): Song bantering with her stylist and spilling the secrets you need to maximise the mileage out of your hairdryer, plus her industry insider tricks for beguilingly bouncy curls that will last through the day and beyond - all shot in the privacy of her posh boudoir. Oh yeah, one more thing: She greets us Singaporeans in adorably accented English, too. Aww. But enough prattling on from yours truly. Click "play" for the full #deets, and watch this space as Dyson rolls out more cool clips starring Song's hot hair hacks. Have lots of follicular fun with your grooming gadget, and cheers to looking like a shampoo ad model! Also read: Is the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer worth $599?                                                                                      credit @ SS Couple FB

• Like 10

wow how lucky some of SHK fans with her fanmeet ticket , for sure SHK is just as excited  as her fans for the much awaited event tomorrow for her 20th career anniversary fanmeet , love to see her IG update even at a very young age she is already super beautiful , who would have thought then that this natural beauty would be an a list actress, hallyu queen , a top endorser , a Korean goddess etc ...definitely SHKs beauty and charm with her unparalleled talent have captured the heart of her fans! hoping for a successful fanmeet tomorrow and those lucky fans for sure will have a blast in celebrating this memorable event , wish the organizers and some fans can share even just photos of this fanmeet  if video or livestreaming is too much to ask!

SHKs stylist Ms Lee also posted on her IG , her Dyson ad photo

credit:as labeled

• Like 9

i guess its all set for tomorrow's main event , but please officalhyebaragi and lucky  fans kindly share some photos/videos of this fanmeet for the benefit of SHK fans that wont be able to attend , here's the latest update from their IG , for sure those lucky fans are already super excited , D-1 for SHKs fanmeet!

the latest IG update of SHK garnered attention of k media and its a hot topic in nate

연예 hot포토

'자연미인의 위엄'…송혜교, 싱크로율 100% 어린시절 공개

기사 이미지

'The beauty of natural beauty' ... Song Hye-kyo, 100% synchronous rate childhood public (thru google trans)

Exporters News Submit original article 2016-11-12 14:38

[Expo News News by Choi Jin-sil] Actress Song Hye-kyo unveiled her childhood photos.

On the 12th, Song Hye - kyo posted a photo on his instagram. The public photo contains a picture of the child Song Hye Kyo. In addition to the photos, Song Hye-gyo also posted the phrase "Meet me tomorrow (C u tmrw)", foretelling the debut 20th anniversary fan meeting on the 13th.

Song Hye-kyo, who is a child in his public photos, is showing a change from now. Song Hye-kyo in the picture boasts of a visually striking figure and a doll with a bright skin.

On the other hand, Song Hye - kyo has a fan meeting on the 13th to mark his 20th anniversary and his birthday. Song Hye-kyo has been holding an official fan meeting since his debut 10th year fan meeting in 2005.

http://news.nate.com/view/20161112n07019&mid=e0403&cid=631473

• Like 7

Ms. Song Hye Kyo 20th Debut Anniversary: Filmography..                               Credit: globalsongsongcouple                                                                                                                         i cried when i watch her filmography in all her ups and down we are always there to support to fight for her we never leave her behind good or bad publicity she always answer it with all her heart and i am proud to call a kyonatics or a song hye gyo fan and i shout to the world that this  woman is a good or a roll model to everyone and you never let us down thank you so much our goddess to a 20 years of happiness tears and sometime your haertbreak is also ours and more years to come until the day of my last breath i will never leave you,i am always here for you,  i love you Ms.Song Hye Gyo   you are my everything, to all of you guys thank for many years of friendship and we will have many years to come kamsamida God Bless Us All! let us continue to support her, more years to come , again to our Goddes thank you so much HAPPY 20TH YEARS ANNIVERSARY.....                                                                                                            0001.gif                  51191-Bb-Code-For-Forums-url-http-www.de                                                                                  

• Like 8