Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo Destined To Be Together...“I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.”                                                                                                                                                                                                            14067564_10208768976015567_457377865815314040031_10208768976855588_2256389325316

• Like 7

sexy..sexy:blush: (ols article, 2014 but wishing @red Carpet on Sept. 8)

Song Hye Kyo In a Charming Red See Through Dress

•  
kdramastars

The production team of actress Song Hye Kyo's new film in China, "The Queen," released a poster, featuring actress Song Hye Kyo wearing a charming red see through dress. The production team of "The Queen" shared on its Weibo account last week a picture of the poster for the film, and introduced the characters in the film. In the poster, actress Song Hye Kyo was featured as the High Priestess in the middle of the poster, which parodied Michelangelo's famous painting of Jesus Christ's the last supper. In related news, the romantic comedy movie "The Queen" is going to premiere in China on November 7, 2014, and features four different women and their ways of loving people. Actress Song Hye Kyo plays one of the four main characters named Annie. In related news, actress Song Hye Kyo's recently released film "My Palpitating Life" is garnering popularity in Korea. In this movie, actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Kang Dong Won star as a married couple with a child with progeria, and tell the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen year old son who is preparing to say good bye to the world.

Guys pls vote she is on the 3rd place pls vote...cttro.                                                                                                                                                  13938420_1667825100203220_45393164802026

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

14068159_1667825150203215_24826374600491

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RoseS said:

busy, comeback for vote, SHK#3(around 12:45).., move fast=SHK#1 now(1:00 AM)

vote nonestop=click photo/no release finger........! try it.......

dear i notice everyday we are experiencing system error and  always in the afternoon  their is a mass voting i hope this time she will win go go go guys lets vote till deadline end fighting..... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

dear i notice everyday we are experiencing system error and  always in the afternoon  their is a mass voting i hope this time she will win go go go guys lets vote till deadline end fighting..... 

-gigivilliaceran, what time now in yours? same w/China time?

-2 more days, vote...vote:thumbsup: August 20 then SHK will be a LEAD:heart:

-last round, SIXTH ROUND(Sept. 3-Sept. 25) will CLOSE at 23:59 PM(China time)/NOT 21:00 PM. Using FULL POWER for most important period, SIXTH ROUND  

:thumbsup:20160629042201255.JPG

2 hours ago, RoseS said:

-gigivilliaceran, what time now in yours? same w/China time?

-2 more days, vote...vote:thumbsup: August 20 then SHK will be a LEAD:heart:

-last round, SIXTH ROUND(Sept. 3-Sept. 25) will CLOSE at 23:59 PM(China time)/NOT 21:00 PM. Using FULL POWER for most important period, SIXTH ROUND  

:thumbsup:20160629042201255.JPG

now 10:30 pm China is one hour ahead in my country im from Philippines 

GODDESS:heart:

John Park praises "Song Hye Kyo is a goddess"

By     Monday, March 12, 2012    29,959   
John Park had nothing but compliments and praise for actress Song Hye Kyo, whom he recently sang a duet with.

Recently, John Park guested on Mnet's Entertainment Wide News and revealed, "I met with Song Hye Kyo to film a duet scene for an advertisement. It was an honor. She is an actress that I've always liked".

The singer went on to add, "She was very good-natured and kind. I was so thankful because even though I'm just a rookie singer, she treated me so warmly".

John Park and Song Hye Kyo have been receiving great attention for the release of their duet song "Switch" and it's corresponding  music video. The two stars' duet song "Switch" will be used as a theme song for a cosmetics advertisement.

Concluding the interview, John Park stated "It was my first time singing a duet with a female. We were very compatible and the recording session was fun. Song Hye Kyo is a goddess. Even her voice is pretty".

Meanwhile, John Park's recently released single "Falling" from his first album 'Knock', is receiving much love and popularity on the music charts. He also became a new spokesperson for the cosmetics company that Song Hye Kyo currently promotes.

Source: Star News via Nate

SHK for Shilla Duty Free

14079738_1683260848662975_69349872232521

Hope SHK will update her IG soon, its been a while since her last IG update having relaxing time in Tokyo! I guess patience is all we need  , for all we know she is cooking up more surprises for her fans soon! Wish there will be confirmation of her attendance with Seoul Intl  Drama Awards ! This Beauty deserves an acting award not just nomination!

13557778_1654743348181392_89431731966766

About this Goddess of Asia , for now im happy to see that SHK is on the no 1 spot with 30K plus difference from the other contenders but im worried this will be washed out in just a matter of minutes or a few hours towards the  closing time/cut off time  for this round , well the best we could do vote , vote , vote as possible as we can so the others cant catch up with her rank! 

• Like 11

Me too.. so sorry UF, I just can't connect with..I would rather watching FH, WW or TWTWB again and again...hiihihii...there's something that SHK has that other actors don't have.. not only her beauty but her talents is the most I admire. 

I hope SHK will surprise us with another project very soon. Miss her so much. :wub:

• Like 8

Me too.  I even try to watch Dr Crush , UF n WW but Dots is still in my system .  I guess SHK is irreplaceable .   Our Beauty is still #1 place ahead of more than fifty thousands vote.  Pls stay there till d end of the vote . This voting system shld discard in the future cuz is torturing in terms of our time , mentally as well as physically.  Keep voting !! 

• Like 3

13995507_1142100862530809_47932469394661  Showbiz Korea 

2 hrs · cttro

Who are some top stars who spread love & do good deeds?

1. Song Hye-kyo, a forerunner in pro bono activities

2. Kim Dong-wan, a guy who leads a proper, fulfilled life

3. Suzy, a donation angel for underprivileged teenagers

4. Park Hae-jin, who for the past 9 years, has been providing briquettes for the elders who live alone

5. Lee Young-ae, who leads the donation culture with her children

6. Lee Min-ho, a regular contributor to society

7. Dana, who participates in the campaign to amend the animal protection law

8. Song Joong-ki, who donated a part of the proceeds made from his fan meetings in China

9. Jung Woo-sung, the goodwill ambassador of the U.N. refugee agency

10. Ahn Jae-wook, the president of the celebrity philanthropic organization                       

• Like 7