Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ah yes, I am one of those "few male fans" who was dumbfounded by her natural beauty, her emotions, personality, crying skills and her eyes back in Autumn in my Heart. Glad to see her so down to earth by acknowledging her fans' support. Well, I am glad to have followed such a goddess of an actress as well :wub::wub:

• Like 15

Omg !!!! Kyo  :heart:Credit to the owner                                                                                                                                                                                        

13256475_1619649361687461_81595630694737                                                                                             

• Like 10

thanks so much for the updates everyone and welcome to all newbies , happy to see more and more kyonatics are joining in this thread to give their support and admiration to SHK!  super love her cover photos in 3 magazines and her new CFs , so looking forward for her attendance in Beaksang Art Awards !

super like her Star1 magazine photos, check out these lovely GIFs from Star1 photoshoot video, SHK is undeniably super gorgeous with super exceptional beauty, truly a Goddess!

64255654gw1f46j8wa0v8g20ib0apnpd.gif

64255654gw1f46j8rvbzrg20ib0ape82.gif

64255654gw1f46j8n9mbcg20ib0apqv5.gif

64255654gw1f46j8ijoebg20ib0apx6p.gif

credit:weibo

• Like 16

Guest RoseS

No idea(SHK's agency:crazy:) but.....'slowly':w00t::w00t::(

Let's take off the question mark(?) from the ARTICLE(not one but happening at many reports=same waiting for Award Ceremony's SHK confirm). Then let it be true, Dr. Kang has no reason be separated....Captain Yoo @Award Ceremony:flushed:[except, family or SHK's excused: sick or...]

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Reunion Confirmed At The 2016 Baeksang Awards ?

By Bernadette Waldorf, Parent Herald | May 23, 4:21 AM

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are expected to reunite at the 2016 Baeksang Awards. The "Song-Song" couple is nominated in several categories for the said event following their successful appearance in the Korean drama, "Descendants of the Sun."
Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Reunion at the 2016 Baeksang Award 

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki are expected to attend the 2016 Baeksang Awards on June 3 at the Hall of Peace Kyung Hee University. According to Beautus Corner, Hye Kyo and Joong Ki have each received their nominations for the said event.

Joong Ki is nominated for Best Actor while Hye Kyo as Best Actress following their roles as Capt. Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon in "Descendants of the Sun." The KBS2 drama is also nominated for the Best Drama category next to "She Was Pretty," "Six Flying Dragons," "Reply 1988" and "Signal."

Blossom Entertainment has also reportedly confirmed that Joong Ki will be attending the Baeksang Awards. The 30-year-old actor will be attending the ceremony following his fan meeting in Guangzhou, China on May 28.

5 minutes ago, utkim said:

@sunflower91_ Kyo looks cute :wub:

welcome @chanzyHappy to see more " male fans" of Kyo here :D

@~*kYo*~ heard you will be at the Baeksang award...how awesome and I'm glad for you :wub: . And i really hope you get to see Kyo and JK there keke lKGfgF.gif

w4W6FZ.jpg

Kyo's update...night might dearie

9OZ7A9.png

thanks! by the way, does she have any other social media account besides her ig? Been asking for a few times and no one answered :(

heard that she used to share her photos via hyebaragi? what is that?

sorry, I cant read or speak korean. so it is hard for me to lurk around haha

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, utkim said:

@sunflower91_ Kyo looks cute :wub:

welcome @chanzyHappy to see more " male fans" of Kyo here :D

@~*kYo*~ heard you will be at the Baeksang award...how awesome and I'm glad for you :wub: . And i really hope you get to see Kyo and JK there keke lKGfgF.gif

Thanks ^_^ I already ordered a banner and I've downloaded the led sign app so I can flash some "<3 SHK"s :lol: when she wins her categories...that is if she'll go (oh please please please attend the Baeksang pleeeeaaassseeee!). My other worry is that I don't have enough hands to hold two signs and a camera...and clap at the same time :sweatingbullets:

I actually emailed SEG (since I didn't know how to contact UAA directly) if they would consider granting a fan's desperate plea to see SHK in person even from a distance :tears:

@chanzy as far as I know she only has an IG account, and hyebaragi was her personal website (back when social media wasn't a thing yet:))

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, chanzy said:

thanks! by the way, does she have any other social media account besides her ig? Been asking for a few times and no one answered :(

heard that she used to share her photos via hyebaragi? what is that?

sorry, I cant read or speak korean. so it is hard for me to lurk around haha

Sorry, i didn't have time to back read. But kyo doesn't have any other sites which are active other than her IG. Hyebaragi hasn't been much active for long time and that site is a fansite where kyo had connected with though.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, utkim said:

Sorry, i didn't have time to back read. But kyo doesn't have any other sites which are active other than her IG. Hyebaragi hasn't been much active for long time and that site is a fansite where kyo had connected with though.

5 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

@chanzy as far as I know she only has an IG account, and hyebaragi was her personal website (back when social media wasn't a thing yet:))

thanks for the clarifications :D

no wonder i cant accessed that website anymore...

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:16 PM, hclover96 said:

A:  Ah, there are more female fans, but honestly hope for more male fans.  (laughs) back then when I had a fan meeting, 90% were female fans, occasionally you can see a few male fans sitting quietly in the corner.  But after DotS, there are some changes?  Grades 1 and 2 little fans have appeared.  Little kids waiting to get autographs, very happy seeing that.

its great to know SHKs thoughts about her fans that made me admire her more and she's happy to see "little fans" wanting to get her autograph , thanks for sharing this Q & A  hclover96, always love the way she answers in her interviews !

hi utkim! yes SHK is super cute in that GIF though it seems she did make an awkward kick , just wondering what the photographer then wants to be her  pose or its just her own way of being candid for the camera ??????

wow super lucky ~*kYo*~, so happy for you to attend the Baeksang Art Awards , we will hope that SHK will really show up in that event and reap awards so can capture her winning moments and share it with us , how nice of you to prepare banner for her , it would be a great representation from her fans here in soompi ! enjoy your trip in SK and it would be great also if you can find time to visit and dine in  her fave restos/café/bars  there and who knows you can catch her hanging out ! for sure you'll be mesmerize when you see her beauty in person !

GIFs of SHK autograph signing for her fan / events, wish I can have my time for hye kyo and dots photobook signed by SHK too!

6afb0f0cgw1f40ejtkk8wg2082086u0x.gif6afb0f0cgw1f40ek5upvig204m049qg7.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f40ekdk5fog20b40694qp.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f40ekbhs7bg20b40641kx.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f40ek9026sg20be06eqv5.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f40ek3ztmig209i06dx6p.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f40ek2g0cug20bx06pqv6.gif

credit : weibo

welcome chanzy to SHK thread , her IG (kyo1122) is only her official public SNS account which she updates from time to time , she doesn't have facebook and tweeter account !  SHK fans religiously update this soompi thread  with latest news about her , as a fan of hers you can check out this forum regularly to have updates on her activities , you can check out also with her fans update in weibo and baidu .

• Like 18

looks like the ig and soompi are the only two ways i can get close. been back reading several pages from years ago just because i didnt update myself too much about her in recent years. but there are too much :D

cant read chinese, so baidu and weibo is a no no :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Thanks ^_^ I already ordered a banner and I've downloaded the led sign app so I can flash some "<3 SHK"s :lol: when she wins her categories...that is if she'll go (oh please please please attend the Baeksang pleeeeaaassseeee!). My other worry is that I don't have enough hands to hold two signs and a camera...and clap at the same time :sweatingbullets:

I actually emailed SEG (since I didn't know how to contact UAA directly) if they would consider granting a fan's desperate plea to see SHK in person even from a distance :tears:

Just imagine kyo win the best award there ....it would be the best moment for us as fans ;)

Oh, then you should bring your other part with you to help you out :lol: . Me, can only dream to see her in person :tears:. putriN was lucky to have seen her in person...so envious.

Btw, I thought UAA has an email, I remember to read somewhere though....or maybe I'm getting old and remember things wrongly:P

talking about IGs postings....I really hope we don't posts weird things at her IGs....ah, seriously.

Kyo looked lovely at this Chanel's event.

TXEPbx.jpg

I'm sooo missing Dots, but can't find time to rewatched it yet...not that i haven't watched it several times already...just that i miss SJ and MY a lot.

• Like 16

just hope SHKs finest emotional acting in Dots can win her the most coveted grand prize/Deasang award  in the upcoming Beaksang Arts Award ! wishing her all the best to bring home the trophy this time , she's so great as Dr KMY in Dots!

9c361d6fjw1f3zuojhbd6j20zk0qodk7.jpg

9c361d6fjw1f3zuom7q9rj20zk0qojx9.jpg

9c361d6fjw1f3zuoono1lj20zk0qodkq.jpg

credit: shuyer/weibo

• Like 19