Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://celebrity.okezone.com/read/2015/12/26/33/1275004/song-joong-ki-cium-song-hye-kyo-tanpa-izin

Saturday, December 26, 2015-11:07 p.m.

Song Joong Ki Kiss Song Hye Kyo Without PermissionSong Joong Ki Kiss Song Hye Kyo Without Permission

Lidya Hidayati

Journalist

SEOUL- A few days ago, busy circulating a short video that shows Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. In the video, Song Joong Ki confessed to kiss Song Hye Kyo without permission.

"About the time I kiss you without permission, what should I do? Should I apologize? Should I admit it? "Said Song Joong Ki. Song Hye Kyo himself seemed unhappy with the topic of conversation.

However, it is just one of their scenes in the drama Descendants of the Sun. Video teaser lasts some 21 seconds, it was first uploaded by New Facebook account.

Descendants of the Sun itself is one of the most anticipated drama series in 2016. In addition to reconcile Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, KBS is also due to be a drama awaited comeback Joong Ki after two years of compulsory military vacuum (draftee).

Descendants of the Sun tells of a love story between a soldier and a young doctor who becomes part of a team of UN peacekeeping. In addition to Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, drama is scheduled to air the end of February 2016, also starring Onew SHINee ', Jin Goo, Kim Ji Woon and Jo Woo Ri.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/26/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-showcase-blossoming-romance-in-new-teaser-for-the-descendants-of-the-sun/

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Showcase Blossoming Romance in New Teaser for “The Descendants of the Sun”

descendants3descendants2

In the trailer clip, Yoo Shi Jin starts off by saying, “About that time I kissed you without permission…” Kang Mo Yeon begins, “Don’t bring that up until I—” but Yoo Shi Jin cuts her off.

“What should I do about it?” he says, tears brimming in his eyes. “Should I apologize, or confess?”

Here is an account from a fan who went to visit Kyo on the set of DotS on Dec. 17.  The fans from Kyo cafe and Hyebaragi sent a coffee cart to the set.

"Today we finally went to the filming set of DotS.  Unsettled feeling (nervous) when we departured.  Today we have prepared our gourmet signature menu.  The mountains are very cold.  We were welcomed warmly by the staff.  Americano, latte, lemon tea and apple ginger tea were very popular.  Song Hye Kyo selected chamomile tea and greeted us saying "thank you for your hard work".  Song Joong Ki's brokerage company staff selected lemon ginger, peppermint and Americano.  They also expressed gratitude.  Gave warm drinks to the cast and crew who had to film till very late.  We left at midnight.  Long time no see Miss Song Hye Kyo who is still, no, even more and more beautiful than before, but also kind-hearted.  We look forward to this drama!  Fighting on this cold day!  Thank you everyone for your support!

005y8mXegw1eze0kfgqnaj30g40ar75c.jpg

23708060480_f4e36db3c7_b.jpg23375538124_e74e2d1c06_b.jpg

• Like 11

On Dec. 25, an official from KBS stated that filming for DotS is expected to be completed by the end of this month.  In January, it will be submitted to China for review.  Audit time would not take more than 60 days.  If the audit is approved by the Chinese side, it will be the network's first drama to be simultaneously broadcasted in Korea and China, a milestone.  Post-productions for this drama are 2/3 done.  Because the drama preceding it, The Merchant, has been extended by 5 more episodes, DotS will premiered at the end of February.

New Laneige pics6afb0f0cgw1ezbstv777qj20nm0fqab6.jpg6afb0f0cgw1ezbstyrvbrj20ku0rs76z.jpg6afb0f0cgw1ezbsu1g9zzj20hp0nm3zc.jpg6afb0f0cgw1ezbsu5oksjj20hp0nmjs5.jpg

• Like 11

@marwa, [I have watched the clip for about hundred times or more continually  :D ...i cant take my eyes off them ....but I wonder is this teaser the same KBS will show in 2015 drama award...or we will have a new one :P......!!!!???? ]

marwa, hopelly, KBS 2TV, not dumb...! Using old teaser for KBS Drama Awards event. But exciting waiting for......an action scence with beautiful background music:wub:, more paying attention to the audiences, at Awards event! :rolleyes:

http://www.modelifestylemagazine.com/magazine/m1124/modes-worlds-100-most-beautiful-women-2015-full-list-announced/

“MODE’S WORLD’S 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN 2015”

Song Hye Kyo#31(only one, Korean!)

http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/12/21/5-must-have-korean-actress-designer-bags-part-4/

5 MUST-HAVE KOREAN ACTRESS DESIGNER BAGS [PART 4]

A list of five designer bags modeled by Korean actresses ranging between $363 to $3,900!
by KPOP BREAKDecember 21, 2015

3〉 J.ESTINA EOS Clutch Long Wallet ($363.00)
Worn By Song Hye Kyo in J.ESTINA‘s Holiday 2015 Campaign

song hye kyo j.estina 2015 fall winter jewelry 11

marwa, you're very welcome :)  Like all of you, I'm really looking forward to Dec. 31.  Hopefully KBS will generously give us a longer trailer.  That 20-sec clip is definitely not enough ^_^

SHK and Onew were spotted filming at Gimpo Airport.

bcc96840gw1ezfecxqd1zj21w02iokfw.jpgbcc96840gw1ezfed9h54zj21w02io1kx.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 14

latest from SHK IG , she's thanking those who gave her food/coffee cart while filming DoTs, she is really loved ! from the start of DoTs , her friends,and fans send food/coffee cart for her and DoTs team and she never fails to acknowledged and thanked them as seen on her IG and from the post of hclover96 , what a nice comment from her fan!

e374cfc0jw1ezf95sjhtaj20lm0k076t.jpg

고마워~!@de_en1201

1740790_1642429952689723_1150574912_n.jp

혜바라기 여러분 감사해요~ !️

12357932_563358747154387_1525737888_n.jp

고마워 멋진 @raymondchae !! 감동

from songhyekyozone

Song Hye Kyo's food trucks.
Wow..so many sent her a food truck while she was filming her new drama "Descendants of the Sun"(pic cr to @sorapppp)
12362650_1690546247894309_1624781224_n.j

IG post from weibo ,  SHK is super beautiful!

Throwback when Song Hye Kyo was filming "That Winter The Wind Blows". She look so beautiful in a person, that guy is so lucky(pic cr to @oh.j.k)

e374cfc0gw1ezektjmdksj20hs0nngp9.jpg

• Like 10

heeeeyyyy guysss .... We will have another heart attack ... prepare your selves before watching the second teaser ......yes this drama releases the teasers suddenly ...they must consider the week hearted fans like us will die from the chemistry and cutness of both songs

• Like 14

Breath-taking teaser video of ‘Descendants of the Sun’

The new teaser video for the upcoming KBS2 TV drama “Descendants of the Sun” was released Tuesday, churning excitement among potential viewers.

On Tuesday, the production company for “Descendants of the Sun” uploaded a 20-second video labeled “The breathtaking moment between the Song-Song couple” on NEW’s official Facebook account.

The video includes a scene of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo enjoying a flirty conversation.

Song Joong-ki asks, “You probably don’t have a boyfriend because you’re a doctor, right? You’re busy working,” in a playful manner.
“You probably don’t have a girlfriend, because you’re a soldier. You’re busy,” Song Hye-kyo sternly replies.

Hearing her reply, he grins lightly and whispers, “We’re asking too many questions.”

The drama, set in the war-torn country of Uruk, centers on the main characters deployed as core members of the U.N. peacekeeping unit. The volunteer doctor (Song Hye-kyo) and the team leader of the special warfare command unit (Song Joong-ki) both work at the disaster site and are expected to fall in love with each other.

“The Descendants of the Sun” is set to air in February.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512291740436383016_2

• Like 8

wow thanks marwa__ for sharing another DoTs teaser , wish its already Feb 2016 !

3046ebf81a4c510feedf8e366759252dd42aa581

5cfa1a4c510fd9f9ef0c3945222dd42a2834a481

661173f082025aaf7e4912e7fcedab64034f1aa1

GIFs from Baidu/DC

from allkpop

Song Joong Ki confesses to Song Hye Kyo in 'Descendants of the Sun' preview

December 25, 2015 @ 12:19 am
watch?v=N-3RYPr4ZGY&feature=player_embed

Upcoming drama 'Descendants of the Sun' starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo released a teaser, or more like a clip, finally giving us a preview of what's to come!

The two very good looking people are having an intense conversation, and Song Joong Ki says, "About that time I kissed you without asking..."

Song Hye Kyo says, "Don't talk about it until I bring it up."

"What should I do?" he interrupts, "Should I apologize? Or should I confess?"

Gahhh the feels!

'Descendants of the Sun' is about a love story between a captain in the UN peacekeeping troops (Song Joong Ki) and a doctor (Song Hye Kyo). They are both stationed in the capital of a fictional country that is ravaged with war and disease.

The drama premieres February 2016!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/song-joong-ki-confesses-to-song-hye-kyo-in-descendants-of-the-sun-preview

from weibo hope someone can translate

e374cfc0gw1ezdcui4hehj20hs0hsjtw.jpg

• Like 11

From the second teaser, it seems that SHK was not impressed/into SJK. Is she too afraid to show a chemistry with him? To be frank, I don't find SHK as usual. What s the matter with her? Pls tell me something or at least tell SHK to be all out. Her gaze is not the gaze of someone upset/fell in love, it tends to look 'empty' so sorry to say so.

Edited by mizutoki85
  • Like 2

MasY, marwa, rubylia, sunflower and jolie, thanks so much for the translations, videos, pics and news articles of DotS.  Was so happy to see a second teaser this morning, but it makes the wait for the drama so much harder :(  Wish it was February 2016 already ^_^

sunflower, the pic you posted said there will be a brand new See Young CF in March 2016.  Can't wait to see Kyo in it :wub:

mizutoki85, I don't think we need to worry about Kyo's chemistry with SJK.  It's only a short teaser so we can't tell too much from it.  That second teaser seems to take place in the beginning of the story where they probably just met not that long ago.  From watching both teasers, I get the impression that SJK's character will be the one to fall in love with Kyo's character first.  So it's understandable that in the second teaser, we see SJK flirting and gazing at Kyo with fondness in his eyes while Kyo is somewhat more indifferent to him.  To be honest, in the beginning, I was a little worried also that there might not be chemistry between the 2 Songs because SJK looks incredibly young and they might look like an older sister-younger brother pairing.  After watching the 2 teasers, I was happy to have my worries disappeared.  While SJK still looks young, he has this manly aura to him.  I think they look good together :) and they are showing chemistry already.  Personally for me, I think Kyo has amazing chemistry with almost all her male co-stars and I'm pretty sure SJK will not be an exception.  As a fan, I'm just happy to see her back on the small screen after 3 long years and will enjoy every single minute of her performance in DotS :)

Lovely drawing of DotS

24056654825_01318decc4_b.jpg

• Like 16

Aside from a few complaints from i-netizens, it seems like the response from both c-netz and k-netz are mostly positive for both teasers.  Here are some comments from k-netz for the second teaser:

1. [+4,539, -57]  Song Joong Ki's gaze and voice

2. [+2,769, -62]  Wow, visuals are maddening, must watch this!

3. [+2,225, -49]  Song Joong Ki is more masculine

4. [+1,526, -44]  Totally looking forward to

5. [+1,775, -195]  Really like the casting

6. [+348, -14]  Both of their skin...crazy

7. [+339, -18]  Song Joong Ki makes women's hearts explode again

8. [+359, -31]  Song Joong Ki's aura is really no joke...really handsome.  Song Hye Kyo also very beautiful

9. [+294, -11]  The picture's tone is like a cosmetics CF

10. [+290, -14]  To be honest, the lines are a little nauseating, but I believe in Song Joong Ki

Top comments from a weibo post that has generated over two thousand comments so far:

1. These two faces I can watch over 80 times

2. These two faces...I'll take it

3. These lines...it's indeed Kim Eun Sook

4. Seeing Song Joong Ki's face, really irresistible, really touching

5. Laneige is the biggest winner in life...both Songs' endorsement

005Fxnnogw1ezgwzedhiwj30go0tn0up.jpg

• Like 15