Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK for ROEM , always so gorgeous!

ecd5ad1bgw1eysl0od06sj20p00xbwog.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1eysl0pk2zoj20k90kkmzc.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1eyskz2jkt4j20p00j3gs3.jpg

from baidu they have posted this but don't have idea if its for an event or poll, there's a photo of SHK and other K Beauties??? hope someone can translate!

选不对的,请对宋慧乔说100遍对不起 @重庆理工大学本 @ForeverL1994 @月夜
0dd7912397dda144d9dba880b5b7d0a20cf48636
  • Like 5

Hello kyoers

Thanks guys for keeping this thread updated! sorry i dont post as often like before but im always updated w/ our Dear girl through twitter & instagram. Im sure when Dots starts airing nxt yr this thread will be very active & always on top again.

Special shout out to unnie @utkim miss u dear xoxo

• Like 4

@sunflower91_  can I just say you were so lucky , having the chance to see this woman in person.  . / Of all the appearances she had,   She is so beautiful in that promotion in HongKong  wearing that mint green dress , subdued makeup and simple long black hair.  A living Korean doll. I like to carry her and take her home. :)

Another one is the appearance promotion in Beijing with the chinese actors /with those red lipstick.  

Gd8mC6s.jpg

photo credit as tagged

• Like 3

hi marwa_ ! love to hear also SHK speaking English in Laneige or other events that is aimed for the global market and for the sake of her fans around the world but she may have her reasons for not doing so .  as I know she can speak and understand English when she talks with non K stars/personalities , let's just hope in the near future she can do it in events without the aid of interpreter. yes , im happy that I was able to access my soompi account.

hi sunbae0401! yes im just fortunate and super lucky to see SHK in person whose beauty is really an exception, just hope you'll have a chance also to see her in person in the future!

latest from SHK IG , her favorite cute puppy, just hope in her next IG update it is with her latest photo!

12362613_997762476949669_1314002526_n.jp

from songhyekyozone

Song Hye Kyo became one of the "Korea Top Jewelry Model"
Repost from @coco_sook
12357449_1657751137835688_753262764_n.jp

• Like 6

@sunflower91_....wow!!!! did you really see hye kyo in person ??!! When .!!?? I hadnt read a post from you about it since I joined soompi ...was this years ago!!??..sorry could you briefly tell me on what occasion ? how was the situation? ....unfortunately I have no chance to meet her personally ..I am not even from Asia .....the only way I can see her and talk to her freely when I dream about her lol :D

hi marwa_ and babyflo_15! hope you guys can see SHK in person too, who knows such an unexpected thing can happen in the future!  ive got a chance to have a short glimpse of SHK during the MPL VIP premiere in Korea but I wasn't able to snap a photo , coz she didn't passed thru the red carpet .it was only in Hongkong when she promoted her movie MPL and during the VIP premiere that I was able to really see her up close and much longer that I was able to take photos like this one

12346546_1535674026754992_34577372295050

12342617_1535673426755052_61128591326666

and this could have been the closest photo of SHK but she walks quite fast that after seeing her overly beautiful face when I click my camera this is what I got, well at least I was able to see up close how flawless she is!

Spoiler

12357248_1535673296755065_59809616520593

Spoiler

12377675_1535672763421785_51346630023882

during the stage greeting for the MPL premiere

12345555_1535674283421633_14370817819125

• Like 6

hi babyflo_15! yes she is that super beautiful in person, actually i didnt pay much attention about her height and her waist but you can see that she has the typical petite frame in the international standards .

from showbiz korea they featured SHK on their Star's Bigmatch portion

Showbiz Korea _ AMANDA SEYFRIED & SONG HYE-KYO  

STARS' BIGMATCH
AMANDA SEYFRIED & SONG HYE-KYO
There are foreign stars and Korean celebrities who differ in nationalities, but who are always compared online for their many similarities. You can see the similarities and differences of stars from two different countries on Showbiz Korea's Stars' Big Match. Let's find out who today's celebrities are. This week, we have two adorable and innocent actresses who make our hearts skip a beat! We have actress Song hye-kyo on one side and Amanda Seyfried on the other. Let's now see their versatile qualities.

• Like 6

@sunflower91_ excuse us for our  many questions .....but I am really curious about how she treats her fans ...I don't usually see her shaking hands with fans on the red carpet always passes shy and straight .....so how did you see her interaction with fans ?....for example when fans shout out saying her name or any love and support sentences did she notice them !!!???sorry again for our curiosity 

hi marwa_! based on the latest promos/events that SHK attended , she would just usually smile and wave  to her fans and same with  some of her red carpet moments , she would just wave and smile coyly when fans scream and shout out for her name . In that MPL event there are a few lucky fans only that was able to have a picture with her and shake her hands ,those who went onstage to participate in a mini games/contest during the MPL promo  but I've heard that she is always that gracious in entertaining her fans who would ask for her autograph. we'll see when she promotes DoTs she might have more promos and guestings in other KBS shows ,I would love to see her in Guerilla Date in Entertainment Weekly , Return of Superman or 2 days/1 Night!

SHK for J Estina Sparkling Christmas!

151208_Sparkling_1119_01.jpg

J Estina EOS video

• Like 8

nice to see long time SHK fan visiting this thread , looking forward to see more posts by the time DoTs will have more promos until its airing !

Song Hye Kyo Is Dazzling In New J.ESTINA Campaign

News via kpopstarz.com
song hye kyo j.estina 2015 fall winter jewelry
song hye kyo j.estina 2015 fall winter jewelry
Photo : J.ESTINA)Descendents of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo turned into a dazzling goddess in the latest J.ESTINA holiday campaign.

The attractiveness is the face of either the Red Tiara jewellery business and EOS bag collection. The jewelry line is a limited-edition releasestuffed with romantic charms and mild pink crystals. Meanwhile, the bag series follows 3 trends: elegance, mystery and the mini-size design. The entire pieces are fabricated from Italian leather and Song even helped design the "Caroline" MD Folded Take dangle of shoulder bag.

In the hot lookbook photos, Song wore a long red get dressed and a fur-collar coat. She can also beobserved modeling the "Lieto" Pink Tiara earrings and necklace. The matching set is made of rose gold and are formed like crowns. The earrings will most probably be yours HERE and the necklace HERE. Both could bevisible below.

Song's accessories also come with the "EOS" Clutch Long wallet in champagne gold. The handbagincludes a concealable chain strap, circular flap and sparkly surface. The bag can be yours HERE and will existliked below.

To take a glance at the primary fix of released lookbook photos, click here!

In comparable model news, Song Hye Kyo used to be besidesthe foundation of J.ESTINA's Spring/Summer 2015 crusade of pearl-themed jewelry.

http://www.ohkpop.com/243595/song-hye-kyo-is-dazzling-in-new-jestina-campaign?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 7