Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks everyone for all the updates :)

Kyo's name is making the rounds on weibo again because Korean actress, Choo Ja Hyun, has gone public with her relationship with a Chinese actor/singer.  Once again Chinese netizens are hoping that Kyo will married into China, lol.  Jing Boran (who is a well-known Kyo fanboy and has been gaining popularity in China lately) has been asked a few times about this issue recently.  He mentioned that since watching AIMH and Full House, he became a fan and Kyo became his ideal type.  While everyone was watching "Meteor Garden", he would watch "AIMH" instead.  When it was mentioned that netizens are encouraging him to "win" SHK, he replied "I also encourage myself".

Here he is, looking at a magazine with Kyo's picture :lol:

5452015cjw1eus31gix7oj20c80hzjt4.jpg

He has 2 copies of Bazaar with Kyo on the cover :D

5452015cjw1eus312t5zmj20c80fk41d.jpg

Fan edits

0067wHcRgw1euu701kjmdj30uo16mgru.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 7

Descendants of the Sun

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

TV-icon-current.svg
This document contains information about the TV program has not yet been broadcast or telecast end this plan.
The contents of this document may change over time.
Descendants of the Sun Republic Of Korea Broadcasting-TV Rating System (15) .svg
CategoryHuman melodrama
Broadcast periodNyeon 2016 2 3 il wol ~ 2016 nyeon 3 24-il wol
Broadcast times16-part series
Broadcast countriesRepublic of Korea Republic of Korea
Broadcast channelsKBS 2TV
PlanningKBS drama jejakguk
ProductionYieungbok
A playKim Eun-sook, gimwonseok
PerformerSong Joong-gi, Song Hye Kyo,Shrine, Kim Ji-won
PublisherDescendants of the culture industry company specializing in solar, NEW
HD broadcast whetherHD production and broadcasting

"The Sons of the Sun" is 2016 years 2 wol 3 il Since 2016 March 24 is scheduled for airing KBS drama up.

Edited by RoseS

Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki to show off chemistry in upcoming KBS drama

South Korean broadcaster KBS released a photo from its upcoming TV drama “Descendants of the Sun” Thursday, featuring the two lead characters -- Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo -- at an expeditionary airfield.

Actress Song Hye-kyo, who is set to play Kang Mo-yeon, a military doctor deployed at an overseas military base, looked beautiful in her casual light blue shirt. Song Joong-ki in his military uniform and vintage sunglasses looked clean-cut, exuding virile charisma as a U.N. peacekeeping military instructor.

The drama is set to unfold the story of a dramatic romance between a military doctor and a soldier in a foreign land far away from home. Lee Eung-bok from KBS drama “Secret Love” will head the production, while star scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook of “The Heirs” is in charge of the screenplay, heightening anticipation among fans.

By Ko ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 10

happy to see lots of updates on SHK thread, thanks a lot guys for your awesome posts ! me too cant wait to see DoTs but we need to be patient...........

SHKs and SJKs still photo on DoTs garnered lots of attention from k and social media , its even on the "hot" portion on nate

연예 hot포토

and of course from Dispatch

“이 커플, 엇갈린다”…송혜교·송중기, 처음 보는 케미"The couple, staggered" ... Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong-gi, never seen Chemie

[Dispatch=김수지기자] 배우 송혜교와 송중기가 압도적인 비주얼을 과시했다. KBS-2TV ‘태양의 후예’ 관계자는 17일 공식 인스타그램에 드라마의 한 장면을 처음으로… [더보기]

20150917130630_instag_2015_09_17_12.34.2

and from koreastardaily on the headline

68417-358221.jpg

《太陽的後裔》擦肩而過的情侶 宋慧喬宋仲基的第一次相遇

演員宋慧喬與宋仲基展現俊男美女的帥氣搭配

songjoongkidaily DotS producer, Ham Young Hoon said, "DotS will be broadcast simultaneously in China and will start shooting in Greece by the end of this month." There will be 16 eps, broadcast early next year.
(source 태양의후예 문화산업전문화사 NEW, Eng, translation: @sjkiel, Pic: Dispatch

11821312_1617197045234876_702580365_n.jp
padmadita It turns out that #DescendantOfTheSun will air in early 2016 instead of this year // #SongJoongKi

11190057_1500971166883981_314241241_n.jp
vrh20 kang mo yeon

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

Indonesia news................ 

KBS Releases Official Photos Joong Ki-Hye Kyo at Air Field 'Descendants of the Sun'

17 Sep 2015 14:48:27 GMT
In contrast to Joong Ki, Hye Kyo looked casual look with a loose blue sweater and white shorts.

00085111.jpg

WowKeren.com - Fans made commotion to post photos of the KBS drama that awaited, "Descendants of the Sun". Thursday (17/9), KBS released the first official photo of drama comeback Song Joong Ki is. It showed a figure Joong Ki in military uniform. Although his face covered sunglasses, but Joong Ki looks very cool, much cooler than the other three fellow soldiers in belakanganya. Behind Joong Ki, standing figure of Song Hye Kyo. In contrast to Joong Ki, Hye Kyo looked casual look with a loose blue sweater and white shorts. Hye Kyo Joong Ki looks turned attention to the past.

.song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-descendant-of

The picture was actually almost the same as the pictures had been leaked some time ago. However, photos that do not show a full background or set the scene. "Descendants of the Sun" is a romantic drama which picked up the story of love and ambition of a young soldier and a doctor. Song Joong Ki become Yoo Shi Jin that a special army and Song Hye Kyo will portray doctors Mo Kang Yeon. It is written by Kim Eun Sook, screenwriter "Heirs" and directed by Lee Eung Bok pembesut "Secret". In addition to these two renowned stars, "Descendants of the Sun" also starring Onew SHINee who acted as junior Song Hye Kyo. This drama also raises Lee Kwang Soo as a cameo. Kwang Soo will serve as a student. Later he will meet with Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo). Unfortunately, until now there has been no clarity when KBS drama aired. (Wk / kr)

Stealth Jo In Sung, Kwang Soo and DO to location filming Song Joong Ki

11 Sep 2015 19:42:05 GMT
Show support to Song Joong Ki, trio Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo and DO suddenly to location 'Descendants of the Sun'.00084583.jpg

WowKeren.com - Out of conscription, Song Joong Ki immediately greeted by a busy schedule of filming "Descendants of the Sun". The tight schedule makes Joong Ki had enough time to spend with his friends. Fortunately, the friends understand the bustle Joong Ki. Not long ago, Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo reported going to the set "Descendants of the Sun" to provide support to Joong Ki. Friendship between Joong Ki, Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo is not a secret anymore. However, there is one additional personnel in their friendship circle. The figure is DO EXO.

(photo has been deleted)

So it was that EXO DO Reported Also was with Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo and Lim Joo Hwan when they visited Joong Ki in the set of Descendant of the Sun. ð Do not you just love how supportive they are of each other? #friendshipgoals. Thank younklrtis for DO's picture ð Happy Friday Everyone! ð °°° #songjoongki #joongki ì¡ì¤ê¸ #sjk # ° # ° # å®ä ì¤ê¸ »²åº # ã½ã ³ã¸ã ¥ ã³ã® #kiaile #kiailes # 091 115 #cute #love #exo #kyungsoo #exokyungsoo # ëì¤ # ëê²½ì # ê²½ì # II

A photo posted bysongjoongkirepublic on September 10, 2015 at 4:22 pm PDT

According to some fan accounts, three to surprise the Joong Ki suddenly appeared on the set. There are also sources mention that they bring popcorn and coffee for the staff of the drama. "Descendants of the Sun" is itself a drama Joong Ki's comeback after 2 years of his enlistment. In this drama, Joong Ki will become soldiers and acting with Song Hye Kyo, who plays the character of a team of doctors in the United Nations peacekeeping. (Wk / kr) 

Already Active, 'Cansu and Hazal' Graded Similar 'Endless Love' Song Hye Kyo
08 Sep 2015 09:33:13 GMT
After watching the first episode, viewers saw a resemblance between 'Cansu and Hazal' with 'Endless Love'.

00084159.jpg

WowKeren.com - Turkish new series titled "Cansu and Hazal" finally aired as well. Monday (7/9), the quiz show "Cansu and Hazal" started at 20:45 pm without commercial breaks at all. The people of Indonesia seemed to enjoy the first episode "Cansu and Hazal" is. Various positive comments come from those who watch it. Among the many comments positive, not a few who compare "Cansu and Hazal" with Korean dramas old Song Hye Kyo is very popular in Indonesia, "Endless Love". "Similar serial Korea 'Endless Love' deh think," wrote the owner of the account Sachie_AM. "It '#CansuHazal' like 'Endless Love' is not it? At first glance like mah, but roughly endingnya how ya?" said other spectators. "Drama turkey 'Cansu & Hazal' similar to the Korean drama 'Endless Love' ('Autumn in My Heart') yaa .. gapapa like a nice mouthful yaah :)) #CANSUHAZAL," added another. No one seems if the audience judging so. Because, "Cansu and Hazal" tells the story of the daughter who swapped at birth in the hospital, exactly the same as "Endless Love". Cansu (Leyla Tanlar) luxury living together Dilara, while Hazal (Alina Boz) life of deprivation. But after Cansu have an accident and need a blood transfusion, then revealed their true identities. The second accident this makes Cansu and Hazal have to swap places, back to their birth parents.From here, the conflict began. The outline of the story is the same with "Endless Love". As still remember the audience, "Endless Love" tells the story of Eun Soo and Shin Ae were swapped at birth. Eun Soo accidents make their parents finally found out his daughters are swapped. Now, viewers simply need to follow the rest of the story "Cansu and Hazal" to know how the story ends. Approximately love story ala Eun Soo and Jun Soo (Song Seung Heon) in "Endless Love" will also be presented at the "Cansu and Hazal" do not ya? (Wk / kr)

Edited by RoseS

FACEBOOK,
SONG HYE KYO, My Childhood.
Song Hye Kyo's photo.

Song Hye Kyo's photo.

Song Hye Kyo's photo.

Song Hye Kyo's photo.

Fans from Saudi Arabia,

First Digital painting of Ms. Song Hye-Kyo

4b3531b7242ccaf008b6e3280ba87d4a.jpg

-Digital Painting of Song Hye-Kyo

by Kristel Llamera

- Worlds Within: First digital painting EVER

by Joy Maria Martir

______________________________________________________________________________________

FACEBOOK,
Rain 비 (bi Béo Oppa_pink Cloud)'s photo.
Edited by RoseS

Guest shk_divineofasia

New photo for J Estina , as always Song Hye Kyo is super gorgeous

6afb0f0cjw1ew5szak0c3j20dc0m70v0.jpg

credit: weibo/dc

This is from _reeheu_ websta/ig post , not that sure if this is a new photoshoot for Marie Claire but it somehow reminds me of her "the Queens" movie promo ad though she is wearing the red gown

10852580_1690768151146122_241546748_n.jp

reehue_ Actress Song Hye-kyo wearing REEHUE on Marie Claire. #songhyekyo #송혜교 #marieclaire

from the Queens
th?id=OIP.Ma8a75fbdd4cc848e43311f29ab15f

hope there will new magazine photoshoot for Song Hye Kyo !

Edited by shk_divineofasia

from kdramastars

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Are Stunning In First 'Descendants Of The Sun' Still

BY Adrienne Stanley | Sep 17, 2015 10:27 AM EDT

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in 'Descendants of the Sun.'

The production team for the highly anticipated KBS2 drama, "Descendants of the Sun," released the first still featuring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. On September 17, the Korean outlet Dispatch published the first photo, which was shared by the drama production company through its official Instagram.

The still depicts the on-screen couple in the midst of an action sequence, where Captain Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) appears to have command over other UN troops that trail behind him. Doctor Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kye) has a distraught face and imploringly looks back.

Set within an alternate land called Wookreukeu, "Descendants of the Sun" focuses on the challenges faced by UN Captain Yoo Shi Jin and Doctor Kang Mo Yeon, who are deployed to the nation as part of a peacekeeping effort. In a country plagued by war and death, they must maintain their sanity while aiding those in need.

Song Joong Ki makes his K-Drama return in the series, following his mandatory military service. His role is highly-anticipated, as it follows the success of his last screen appearances in the 2012 hits, "The Innocent Man" and "A Werewolf Boy." 

"Descendants of the Sun" differs from most Korean dramas in that all of the episodes of the series will be filmed prior to its air date. This is a departure from the live filming production format that characterizes most K-Dramas. While live filming or taping allows audiences to provide immediate feedback regarding the plot or love lines, "Descendants of the Sun" will benefit from the ability to dedicate time to craft quality acting and post-production editing. 

"The Heirs" screenwriter Kim Eun Sook will be joined by "The Queen's Classroom" writer Kim Won Suk for the drama. 

The series also stars Jin Goo (C'est Si Bon), Kim Ji Won (Gap Dong), and SHINee's Onew. "Descendants of the Sun" will premiere in late 2015.

credit: Adrienne Stanley is a contributing editor for KDramaStars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/97556/20150917/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-descendants-of-the-sun.htm

• Like 4

KpopFighting,

Home  Drama  ‘Descendants of the Sun’ drops still of Song Joong Ki and Song...

‘Descendants of the Sun’ drops still of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s fated meeting

Sep 17, 2015
68417-358221-600x402.jpg

A related official for KBS 2TV ‘Descendants of the Sun’ drama has recently shared a new still through Instagram, of the fated meeting between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

In the photo, Song Hye Kyo is seen with a sad look etched all over her face. She takes on the role of elite army doctor Kang Mo Yeon, and is dressed casually as she cast a glance in Song Joong Ki’s direction.

On the other hand, Song Joong Ki cuts an imposing figure as the head of the elite special forces Yoo Si Jin who is based overseas. He is seen sporting a furrowed brow beneath his black sunglasses, and one could guess from the photo what his personality could possibly be like.

‘Descendants of the Sun’ will be 100 percent fully produced before broadcast, and fans are really looking forward to the pairing of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo on the small screen.

The drama is also the comeback project of star writer Kim Eun Sook of ‘The Heirs,’ and is one of the most anticipated dramas to look out for in 2016.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Edited by RoseS

Song Joong Ki feels that he has the same personality as Song Hye Kyo

Actor Song Joong Ki recently filmed a pictorial for the October issue of ‘ELLE KOREA,’ where he shared about his new drama co-star Song Hye Kyo as well as life in the army.

Song Joong Ki will be romancing Song Hye Kyo in his comeback drama ‘Descendants of the Sun,’ and he said, “My personality is kind of similar to her. We are working well together, and have lots of talk about.”

Thereafter, Song Joong Ki also shared about life in the army, “I never once caught a cold when I was in there. Before joining the army, I was scared of two things. But my worries were dispelled by my drink buddy and actor Son Hyun Joo later. So I went about serving in the army with a positive attitude, and I totally had the mentality of having fun. I got a lot of positive energy when I was in there.”

He continued, “During my time in the army, I got really excited whenever I came across the sets of dramas or movies. I originally intended to take my time to choose my comeback project. But after seeing the script for ‘Descendants of the Sun,’ I immediately accepted the offer.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 6

another beautiful SHK photo from J Estina

송혜교 / 제이에스티나

6afb0f0cgw1ew6hltj4wkj20nm0k1t9s.jpg

article from topstarnews thru google trans

UHD] J Estina Muse Song, J., autumn mood jewelery containing Thanksgiving gift suggestions

Top Star News reporter Kim, Myung - Soo =] Song Hye Kyo #

Muse Song, convey expressions of devotion thread wrapped gift is love seems to represent the heart of our beautiful and happy Thanksgiving to prepare for this.

20 from J Estina that is loved at all ages up to 50 offers a jewelry and purse as a gift that will brighten your Thanksgiving gathering loved ones.

credit/weibo/dc

latest update on SHK IG  SHK sun descended #ins update: Jo Jae-Yoon predecessors Thank you friends ~ at the shooting scene for me making bouquets 

조재윤 선배님~
현장에서 만들어주신 꽃 .. -
Jo Jae Yoon sunbaenim~
Flower that was made at the set

6afb0f0cgw1ew6gwovasxj20g40smjw6.jpg

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 5

Guest shk_divineofasia
kdramaking173  It's been exactly 15 years since #AutumnInMyHeart first aired on #KBS2. (Original run: September 18, 2000-November 7, #2000). It is among the pioneer dramas that started the #KoreanWave. This is one of the first #kdramas that made me cry while watching it.

11247008_172669589739717_662547284_n.jpg
credit: kdramaking173

Happy 15th Anniversary for Autumn in my Heart/Autumn Tale , a totally unforgettable kdrama and one of the best melodrama of all time! Song Hye Kyo's still photos/gif

6afb0f0cgw1ew6av1im17j20g40c3gmv.jpg
6afb0f0cgw1ew6av66qsxg209q083u0y.gif
6afb0f0cgw1ew6av854m9g2080060e81.gif
6afb0f0cgw1ew6aveizt3g20be087hdw.gif
6afb0f0cgw1ew6avm1qmrg20b407rx6q.gif
credit;weibo
Edited by shk_divineofasia

http://www.listal.com/list/top-50-beautiful-women-2015 (Phillipine)

50 Hottest Women of 2015 (Midyear Review)

90full.jpg
Average listal rating (9 ratings) 8.6  IMDB Rating 0 
45. Song Hye Kyo
Korea

300full.jpg

THE 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN-2014 

300full.jpg
Nº 52
Korea
_________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-320991/whos-your-top-filipino-actor-will-be-paired-to-song-hye-kyo-and-kim-tae-hee 

Posted 9/7/08
If ever and hopefully there will be a Philippine-korean drama series or movie, who's your top pick filipino actor in the poll would be a good pair to song hye kyo and kim tae hee.
[most viewers picked #1, actor Piolo pascual pairing w/SHK]
e49955fd340140_full.jpg 

Filipino actors:

1. Piolo pascual                                   
be8c07a2bd3180_full.jpg 

Edited by RoseS

@RoseS ...Thanks for this review ... I opened the link you posted ..... What grabbed my attention (and actually pleased me ) that our kyo is different from the other actors who tend to show more of their flesh to be hotter...but hye kyo can give the image of pretty hot sexy woman with only her face and expressions without exposing much of her flesh .....I really admire how she thinks of her body as a precious  property that shouldn't be exposed and that's why she turned down tons of roles in movies ....hope she continues forever as modest and conservative as she now

@marwa, you're right!

Let see HOW foreigner FANS and MEDIAS, interesting on beautiful Korean actress Song Hye Kyo!

And hopelly, DOTS team will have vacation in Greece, saving time&money!

Korean drama cast and crew for Cebu vacation to celebrate filming success

BY PHILIP ANDREW MAYOL · 6 APRIL 2013

The whole staff of “That Winter, The Wind Blows” will be here in Cebu for a vacation. The production company and SBS funded this vacation trip to celebrate the successful production in their half drama series filming before it aired to show their gratitude to the cast and crew who worked hard.

cebufinest_thatwinterthewindblows1_cebuv

[Photo credit: www.koreandrama.org]

We haven’t gotten any further details about this news but if you ever meet these Korean actors and film crew in any of the beach resorts or at the malls in the city, you are a very lucky human being. And don’t forget to take a picture with them and share it with us.

The cast of the Korean drama, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Press Conference in South Korea [Photo credit: www.kdramastars.com]

The cast of the Korean drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” Press Conference in South Korea [Photo credit: www.kdramastars.com]

SEE ALSO: Entire Staff of “‘That Winter, The Wind Blows” Sent on Vacation to the Philippines

Watch a video with Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo being interviewed about the airing of their Korean drama series, “That Winter, The Wind Blows”.[videos have been deleted]

Edited by RoseS

wow time flies really fast ,its been 15 years already that Autumn in my Heart aired via KBS2 yet it still being loved by SHK fans unitl now , its truly a classic masterpiece! her role as Yoon/Choi Eun-seo its always been a favorite role of SHK as she said in her interviews and through this kdrama that she really rose to fame in Korea and throughout Asia , the birth of Hallyu wave! 

11324327_1625157684411817_1547035960_n.j

credit:jolienguyen93 my memory

looking forward for more updates on this thread !

11931078_1632411443708329_576803896_n.jp

credit:

sunjixxi_ A representative from KBS 2TV “Descendants of the Sun” released stills
from the drama for the first time on Instagram on September 17. They show
images of actors Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki exuding perfect chemistry.

11326134_495703117271085_1106224265_n.jp
credit: onlyhdkorean DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN UPCOMING KDRAMA

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6