Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Descendants of the Sun Update: Airing Date Likely Pushed Back to Early 2016 and Overseas Filming Set for Greece

Of all the announced K-dramas on the horizon, the production with the biggest upside and downside remains the fully pre-produced KBS disaster zone medical drama Descendants of the Sun. Starring Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won, it’s my most anticipated drama for the cast and the screenwriter being Kim Eun Sook of Heirs, Secret Garden, City Hall, and many more ratings hit dramas. There are tons of development updates with the drama so here’s a collection of the latest news for those excited about DotS.

The biggest news has got to be the high likelihood that the drama won’t be ready to air this October, and will instead be aired in early 2016. I am not surprised at all by that news, as the drama has been filming in Korea the last two months and hasn’t even sent the cast off for the extensive overseas shoots yet. Speaking of which, the destination has been confirmed to be Greece, in the news for its Eurozone debt crisis, but in this case will be the stand in exotic locale for the drama’s fictional Eastern European war torn country. The production has finished scouting and the cast will head off in a few weeks to film there.

A third update is that DotS has sold to China for overseas airing rights at a whopping $230,000 US dollars per episode, which is supremely high in this current environment where SARFT has outlawed simultaneous airing of live-filmed K-dramas so the selling price took a nosedive. The price likely includes simultaneous airing in China, which can happen in this case since DotS is fully pre-produced so can submit the drama to SARFT for approval and hopefully get the approval in time to align it with the scheduled airing in Korea.
http://koalasplayground.com/…/descendants-of-the-sun-upda…/…

TaeGirl

Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예's photo.

The Cast of Descendants of the Sun will head off in a few weeks to film the drama in Greece.

Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예's photo.

Edited by RoseS

Lol, because of the Song Seung Hun-Liu Yi Fei romance, Kyo's name has been hot on weibo's real-time hot search list.  An hour ago, this tag "Marry and Bring Song Hye Kyo Over Here" was #5 on the list with over 140,000 hits :lol:.  Changhong, a big electronics company in China (second-largest manufacturer of TVs in China), posted this on their weibo page:

6f9d29f6gw1eut4hmdwf1j21kw29l15k.jpg

This pic said "Chinese girl captured Korean actor, so what?  Changhong, for Chinese menfolks, fighting!  Marries Korean goddess Song Hye Kyo, will give them a full set of appliances with a lifetime warranty!"

• Like 10

Guest RoseS
[What's the repoter meaning when using That Winter The Wind Blows'  image?]

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/soldier-leaves-heartwarming-letter-wife-leaving-readers-tears/

10 hrs · 

This is true love... I'm crying. CRYING.

safe_image.php?d=AQBC88HvxO0wbq0H&w=470&
In one of the most popular posts on Pann, a soldier describes what can only be described as TRUE LOVE. 

KOREABOO.COM

Edited by RoseS

Uh oh, SHK, prepare for a rush of good-looking    1hot  dudes knocking on your door asking for your very precious hand!

You know what I mean!grin Well, aboutdamntime , don't you think?

EEEE4Awould be my first reaction, should our dear KYO finally gets snatched by a

1hot1hotbut the nicest, warmest, kindest, and true-to-his-word kind of dude, it does not matter where he

comes from, as long as he has only eyes for KYO!lubdub A girl can dream, can't she?Wink

• Like 9

Does that mean another endorsement for KYO? Great! 7up

What a beautiful female species who ever walked the face of the earth! cloud9

I know that's just over the top! Well, she is beautiful! Anybody can attest to that!Wink

Anyway, where is everyone?hello1wave

Any update on dOTs?waterskiing

• Like 3

would be happy if SHK will still endorse Seeyoung and it will be a bonus if she'll be there in the presscon so we can see her sweet smile  again! looking forward for new Seeyoung printads/promos with SHK!

from weibo

#滋源品牌天然趋势发布会##无界绽放#8月11日,滋源品牌天然趋势发布会将在广州国际演艺中心盛大启幕!ee909f.png届时,滋源品牌代言人宋慧乔、日化行业顶级专家、各大媒体悉数到场,与来自全国各地的数千位滋源代理商、供应商共聚一堂,一起开启天然趋势之旅,探寻“无界· 绽放”的真实意义! (from google trans
# Zi source brand natural trends conference unbounded bloom # ## on August 11, nourishing source brand natural tendency conference will be Unveiled at the Guangzhou International Performing Arts Center! By then, Zi source brand ambassador SHK, on the industry's top experts, the major media will all be present, and the source of thousands of AIDS agents from across the country, suppliers come together to open a natural tendency journey together, explore the "unbounded · bloom "the true meaning!
ed9bf438gw1euwa75lhwsj20zz0gs44b.jpg
ed9bf438gw1euwa759t4hj218g0oy7a8.jpg
ed9bf438gw1euwa753v6qj20iv0a50uh.jpg
credit:weibo

• Like 9

@RoseS ...Thank you for the crossing 2 videos .... I have just finished it ...it is very great and touching movie ....But I am confused ...there are   hye kyo  scenes i saw in the stills and also in the trailor but didnt find them in Both parts of the   the film ...can someone tell me if i missed them or they were in the director cut ???

1/ the scene between hye kyo in red dress  and huang xiaoming eating together on the table it was supposed to be in part one

2/ two scenes kyo posted on her instegram.....one she was sitting on chair outside her home when it was rainy ...the other when she was getting some food from salesman

• Like 4