Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks hclover96 for sharing the translation... did you translated it?  Wow, thank you very much for all the efforts.

Hye Kyo is so honest about talking regrets in life... but nobody is perfect, everyone has one or more regrets in life.

When I read the tittle of the latest drama "Descendant of the Sun" I thought its going to be a heavy drama, but when Hye Kyo mentioned that it has humor or comedy in it... wow that's something and grabs my attention and interest.

Talking about marriage, it seems she is insinuating that she is enjoying her single blessedness for the meantime.  

• Like 11

thanks so much hclover96 for the translation! always love SHKs interviews , she really speaks from the heart and true to herself though its just sad to know what she went through and her regrets in life , but whats admirable about her is that she became much stronger and wiser and learned much about her pasts. just hope in her next interview she will have a different view on marriage , would love to see her so inspired and happy!  with what she said about her TC co-stars/director , it seems this movie is the most memorable and happiest of all her Chinese movies, so looking forward soon for TC part 2 promos/release!

SHK always beautiful in Laneige Ads

6a9b66b3gw1et6twa9bwtj20jg0jg0vg.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1et71na23j3j20jg0jgdi5.jpg

• Like 11

Thanks hclover96 for sharing the translation... did you translated it?  Wow, thank you very much for all the efforts.

Hye Kyo is so honest about talking regrets in life... but nobody is perfect, everyone has one or more regrets in life.

When I read the tittle of the latest drama "Descendant of the Sun" I thought its going to be a  heavy drama, but when Hye Kyo mentioned that it has humor or comedy in it... wow that's something and grabs my attention and interest.

Talking about marriage, it seems she is insinuating that she is enjoying her single blessedness for the meantime.  

Amethyst, blim0523 and sunflower91, you're very welcome.  Yes, I translated the interview from the Chinese translations that a couple of SJK fans did.  I'm grateful that SHK's partner for DotS is SJK.  His baidu bar is very active and his Chinese fans are very quick with updates and translations.  It was really nice of his fans to translate Kyo's entire interview even though not all of her interview was about DotS and SJK.  I've always like reading Kyo's interviews.  She is always refreshingly honest and straightforward in her answers :)

Kyo in various Chinese magazine covers

be6f6285gw1et7chsqcx7j20ru19h4j1.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 14

I saw this mini fan account yesterday, but it was deleted today :huh:  A fan of Kim Ji Won was at the filming location of DotS and said Kyo's style is very young looking.  She was dressed very similar to what she wore at the the day of the script reading.  When she arrived at the filming studio, she didn't change into a doctor's white jacket.  Most of the filming done in Seoul are Kyo scenes.  In the drama, Kyo will appeared in a TV program.  The scenes filmed in Seoul will be mostly of Kyo and the MC of the TV program she will be in (played by KBS announcer, Park Eun Young, in a cameo appearance).  The fan wasn't able to take pictures because Ms. Park was staring hard at her the whole time :sweatingbullets:

PS pics of Kyo in a doctor's uniform.  Some of these pics look quite funny :lol:

005y8mXejw1et7a7nmum5j30900b2jrn.jpg

005y8mXejw1et7a7ovltyj308z0b6wep.jpg

005y8mXejw1et7a7q3tycj30900b7t8y.jpg

005y8mXejw1et7a7qxi91j30920bhq30.jpg

005y8mXejw1et7a7tfsaqj30ik0emwey.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 16

Guest 02yoxanoh

U1514P28T3D900670F326DT20051118145817.jp

My Girl and I promo poster, 2005

SHK's debut movie 

Cr. to the owner of the pic.

thank you @hclover96 for translating Kyo's interview for Elle Korea mag and news about Dots. You da bomb! :)  and of course the rest of chingu Kyonatics here. Thank you for bringing in awesome news about our beloved Kyo whether it's new or old would always be appreciated :) ♥ ♥ ♥ Break a leg, TC part 2 and DoTS ! Fighting!!

A very big thank you to all who have been patiently and constantly bringing us updates on KYO's hustle and bustle!

Can hardly wait for DoTS BTS! I bet it's going to be fun watching the two Songs form a camaraderie! So excited!

SHK is already looking lovely in an MD smock gown! Good luck to all DoTS people!:)

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

The Descendant of the Sun | Cast

Cho Jae Yoon To Join ‘Descendants of the Sun’

bnt newsbnt news – Mon, Jun 8, 2015 6:16 PM SGT

wgligiglcih0fi3hw9w21ojpbkggaqdw.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Cho Jae Yoon was casted in drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’.

He will be playing the role of Jin Young Soo who is the manager of an architecting company. He has greedy and powerful characteristics, but he draws conflicts with Song Joong Ki (Yoo Si Jin) and Jin Goo (Seo Dae Young).

In his previous dramas, he acted villain roles and caught the mass public’s attention. He became one of the greatest ‘Scene Stealers’ with his acting ability and instant reacting through his dramas and movies.  

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo and others were casted in KBS ‘Descendants of the Sun’. (photo by FNC Entertainment)

For more bntnews.co.uk

[actor Kang Shin-il, Song Joong Ki's father]

Edited by RoseS
add cast